Turkish-Qatar backed forces captures Javelin Missiles and MANPADs from Saudi-UAE-US backed forces in Libya

Turkish-Qatar backed forces captures Javelin Missiles and MANPADs from Saudi-UAE-US backed forces in Libya

How fucked is this?

Attached: D-GUxRhWkAALmCB.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armyrecognition.com/october_2018_global_defense_security_army_news_industry/south_korean_raybolt_atgm_missile_in_service_with_saudi_arabia_army.html
defence-blog.com/army/saudi-troops-uses-modern-raybolt-atgm-yemen.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how fucked is this
fuck turkey, I literally don't even care which side we're fighting for anymore. As long as our military maintains experience and our weapon are tested we could nuke the entire middle east for all I care.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I would say they are gonna sell them to China so they can be reverse engineered, but I'm sure Israel already did.

More pictures of the haul.

What a shame, lol

Attached: D-GUxEiXUAAZKGZ.jpg (720x960, 86K)

isn't it out dated for china they have stuff that's more advanced then that also if they wanted to do that they could go to isreal. Isreal's been reverse enginering american tech and selling it on for years

Blood for the blood god. Skulls for the skull throne. If America's intention is to destabilize the middle ass, so be it.

Attached: Missiles.gif (500x360, 839K)

Weren't the defense contractors planning to sell Javelins to Turkey and Qatar anyways?

>I literally don't even care which side we're fighting for anymore.
We are so fucked up. That statement says it all.
I think our last chance was with Ron Paul.

Those aren’t Javelins you dumb /sg/ sand nigger.

what are they then?
They don't look in good shape.

Those green tubes are protective cases, likely for that tan missile tube. Looks like a MILAN.

>isn't it out dated for china they have stuff that's more advanced then that
I didn't know that.
>if they wanted to do that they could go to isreal. Isreal's been reverse enginering american tech and selling it on for years
That was my point.

Those aren’t Javelins

Attached: B250AB38-B762-4BC7-BF6E-C3D39FA4CFDA.jpg (753x407, 44K)

You keep the control panel and toss the tube.

Dumb nigger those tubes are too fat and don’t have the backblast reducing caps to be Javelin tubes

they make monkey models for a reason.

They aren't javelin "tubes"

Aren't the Turks supposed to be our Ally though? Ffs when will turkey be kicked out of NATO?

transport case you dumb faggot.

>turkey
Mexicans of the middle east

>trust me these photos of cases contain what I claim they have. They just decided to take photos of the cases and not the Javelin missiles

Stupid sandnigger.

Yes in that they're better than the rest of them

>I think our last chance was with Ron Paul.
Yup. The fact that boomers chose Romney over him says it all

r-uh r-oh

Attached: D-GaggbXsAAGfpy.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Attached: sigvald.jpg (1477x1112, 445K)

got em

Attached: the gas.jpg (686x720, 79K)

armchair generals and larpers BTFO again.

Dumb sand nigger posts an unrelated image with the background cropped out

No, this is part of that same photo collection at that very base.

Attached: D-GhiKAXsAAS1xd.jpg (712x534, 33K)

>Libya
This shit still exists? Thought it dissolved into tribe states or something lmao.

C O P E

Wait, aren't Saudi Arabia and UAE at beef witch each other? Or am I confusing them with someone else?

Attached: shiba_confus.jpg (800x927, 194K)

It's Qatar that everybody else is mad at.

Yeah Qatar is like a smaller but even more obnoxious Saudi Arabia. Friendly reminder that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are both officially Wahhabi states and both pretend to represent the true Wahhabism.

HJ-12 and Vanguard are roughly analogous to Javelin and newer model Stingers

Nah...Those ain't Javelin ATGMs. Congress and Jew lobbyists won't allowed the MOST DANGEROUS ATGMs to be exported to Islam scum country. Those hauls actually the Korean weaker bootleg copy called LG-1 Raybolt ATGM which terrorist scum Islam Saudi's have brought em' lots.

armyrecognition.com/october_2018_global_defense_security_army_news_industry/south_korean_raybolt_atgm_missile_in_service_with_saudi_arabia_army.html

defence-blog.com/army/saudi-troops-uses-modern-raybolt-atgm-yemen.html/amp

Attached: raybolt-hyungung-medium-range-anti-tank-guided-missile-atgm.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>Raybolt
lol what a name

Cut the bullshit, it was already proven that it's a Javelin.

It literally says Javelin on the side you retard

They definitely look like the storage units they use to store the missiles in.

Attached: original.jpg (3604x2358, 819K)

Retard the post

>smaller but even more obnoxious Saudi Arabia
yeah, no.

lol 0 replys....I wonder why people just HAVE to argue shit like this...LIKE WHERE ARE YOU FAGGOTS NOW? YOU JUST GOT WRECKED, FUCKING WRECKED I SAY? NOTHING LEFT TO SAY? NO? GOOD. YOUR THE SAME STORMFAGGOTS FUCKING UP EVERY OTHER GODDAMN THREAD LIKE FUCK OFF

This thread is an annoying one, still better then the "LOL CZOY" and obvious shillblue threads

Attached: 56569042_10155908685381020_5344918548823146496_n.jpg (109x128, 5K)

Time to call in the boys....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The absolute fucking state of the NATO
How the fuck do you let two members openly support groups that fight against eachother?

Attached: B0C60D0ED38D49DBBF2D1B09D740CD6F.jpg (605x470, 107K)

Because Turkey is only in NATO for strategic reasons. Erdogan has fucked Turkey for the West

Attached: D-KzkluXUAATK3P.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

when do we start shooting indiscriminately?

this may be one of the biggest threats to national security right now. buffoon in cheif blumph probably doesnt even know this happened.

this is some metal gear shit. turkey is about to reverse engineer this shit.

Do they need any sort of keys to use or can anyone who gets their hands on them use em?

He’s going to win 2020

>implying its not going according to plan

The US is backing the GNA, not the LNA
KSA/UAE/Russia backs the LNA
Situation is still pretty fucked