Guns others love that you couldn't care less about

Guns others love that you couldn't care less about

Attached: Jackhammer.png (929x438, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Walther_Q5-Match_1.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Attached: Walther_cropped-660x372.jpg (660x372, 52K)

Is that a FAMAS?

bit of a theme

Attached: s7_292540_imageset_02.jpg (400x309, 19K)

Attached: Selection_024.png (642x336, 316K)

ARs
Before you fanboys start screeching, I acknowledge that it's a great design, it just does absolutely nothing to me.

Just the new springfield stuff.

Attached: M1A.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Pretty much any "videogame gun". As in, guns that saw more use in games than they ever did IRL. VSS, LR300s, PSG1s, G11s, MK23s, SPAS 12s, AUGs with the big quadrail that I dont think was ever even produced, that crye shotgun that was briefly in everything. I just cant bring myself to give a shit, I find myself far more interested in actual military or police provenance.

Git gud

Attached: 12022.jpg (2671x2003, 601K)

You're the best gun owner money can buy I take it?

For the love of god get a chassis that isn’t a boat anchor

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 6K)

Same. None of them are "nice" and its objectively a heavy un-updated design.

I'm sure the .32 is better, but I've shot the .380 plenty and it's not pleasant.

Attached: dsc_01311.jpg (5728x2932, 3.33M)

The most widely produced and therefore the most popular shoulder fired weapon in the history of the planet, and you would not own one?

basically all the fancy assault shotguns from the 80s-00s
AA-12
Jackhammer
SPAS-12
etc

also thisIt's horribly outdated by today's standards. It's not even free floated.

Also hate uzis and mac10s

Attached: 1512399890240.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

>user everyones doing it, why aren't you ?

It's a shit weapon. Just because african niggers have them, doesn't mean I need or want one.

Pretty much the single most overrated gun on Jow Forums

Attached: 1460350513132.png (1022x731, 643K)

>basically all the fancy assault shotguns from
They're objectively garbage but cool
>Also hate uzis and mac10s
I bet you kiss girls fgt

>Uzi

תמחק את זה

Dunno. Here's 9/10 rifles around are AK. 7.62x39 AK, 5.45 AK, .223 AK, .308 AK, 7.62x54R AK... I have one of course, because of price and availability, but I'm just sick of it.

Yae, its bad. Very bad. Extremely bad, probably the worst rifle in the whole world. Expensive, overcomplicated, fragile, shoots unobtanium that can explode in your hands, and that's why we want it.
That's the whole thing, man.

Attached: 1551410846110322190.jpg (1090x480, 30K)

because the quality is a total crapshoot depending on who makes it and in what variant, the cartridge it shoots is outdated garbage with zero good reloading market, and it has never lived up to myths of its reliability

eat shit, billions of flies can't be wrong

BUT ITS LE EBIN KROAWT SPEES MAJIK XD!

>41891310
You clearly are ignorant of firearm design principals. The AK was designed for illiterate Russian peasants, who made up the bulk of the Russian Army, who could not, and would not, properly maintain a weapon.
It will fire long after any other small arm (crew of one) has ftf or fte.
If it jams, all one has to do is piss on the open bolt, or if the operator is lucky, he could squirt some oil into the ejection port. Even olive or corn oil.
Its controls are simple, crude and intuitive, and though it is not capable of match type accuracy, it will throw rounds downrange long after any weapon you could choose, has quit the field.
Reliability will always trump accuracy. You cant hit when it won't fire.
And an AK always fires.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
>heh, nothing personal vatnik

rinse that sand out of your vagina before you get an infection

I'm afraid it's terminal with those types.

Rinse the infection out of your mother's vagina, fag boi.

>I'm afraid it's terminal with those types.
If I wanted any shit out of you, I would simply squeeze you head.

Sick burn for a 3rd grader.

You have to pay someone to come up with that for you? If you did I'd advise you get your money back.

You should know.

Straw man responses. Try a little harder. Debate my statements about the AK.

>no u
My bad, 2nd grader.

Fucking yawn. None of that is unique to the AK, put down the romanticized hyperbole pipe.

Too convenient to ignore isn't it? Or did they just not have the right type of russian mud?

larry Drummond, wow, that last word just got capitalized.
larry Drummond would have tried harder.At Dave's Stagecoach Inn.

I never liked the Pancor Jackhammer, but I still donated to Ian's trip to make a video about it because I wanted to make you guys happy.

Attached: heart.jpg (201x219, 11K)

crickets

Attached: 1560467701904m.jpg (1024x736, 54K)

What statement was wrong?

Dicknose, what statement was wrong?

Not him but your entire post
aks are just as accurate as any other mass produced select fire rifle and is also as intuitive as any other its literally a design from ww2 just because it looks "crude" doesnt mean its made for peasents when almost all russian weapons share a "crude" aspect about there design when its cleary for simplicity and reliability your spouting tired fuddlore

anything german

Boy you AR guys sure are butthurt. But I suppose taking it up the ass as often as you do can do that to a person.

Is the topic of buttfucking always on the forefront of your mind?

jesus, talk about living rent free in your head

youl buy an EBR but you wont resurface and paint the wall you took the picture on. jesus christ who the fuck mudded that fucking wall pauly parkinsons?

I don't want to own one, but I'll admit I'd like to shoot it

It's a very boring design.
There are many that are more reliable.
More aesthetic.
More accurate.
More ergonomic.

It gained popularity because of veterans. People who can field strip it in the dark and reassemble it in under 2 minutes.
Being that familiar with a platform can save your life in a shtf situation.
It's common enough that you can buy parts at any gun shop, or scavenge on the battlefield after aliens invade.
Think of how many people on this site can load and fire an AR, but would be clueless if they came across an M2 and had to load it to defend themselves.

Commonality and simplicity are it's only saving grace.

Say what you want about how impractical this is but you can't deny it is a work of art.

while I find myself appreciating some builds, AR and glockfags are just pure cancer

Attached: 1506571812537.jpg (3024x3024, 2.32M)

1911's . any of them. New ones with super tight hand fits for 3000$ suck ass and so do the ones that are 'how its supposed to be' with loose tolerances for 200$.

>a rectangle
truly breathtaking

ITT: no-fun-allowed faggots who should all get breast cancer from sheer shit taste, especially except for and , you guys are cool

but for the sake of participating, Sig pistols. I don't hate them, I just don't care about them

Attached: shut up reaction image.jpg (1117x711, 165K)

Attached: DELETE.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Attached: Glock_17_19_26.jpg (1344x1200, 89K)

anything made with polymer or produced after 1970

Attached: 1452496764461.jpg (4268x2845, 1003K)

I shoot a ton of .32 through mine and it's a joy to shoot.

Is this deadliest warrior?

nice original opinion

never encountered this one before. you should write a book

nah, he just works for expertvillage

Mosins

ARs are the iphones of guns

I don't even like the ergonomics on Finn Mosins. Fite me

My bad I thought the point of the thread was mentioning guns others love but you don't but apparently it was to have original opinions.

You should have known, kid. Everyone else knows to shoot user an email so he can check their post for originality before they post it, but you just had to try be special.

Why would you buy Springfield?

Attached: AK-47-Type-1-1.jpg (1086x610, 832K)

I don't see all the hype.

Attached: From-The-GDC-Warehouse-Classic-Colt-Python-Revolvers.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

It's ugly as fuck

Attached: 1477301063202.jpg (603x528, 158K)

Do you know how much shit Glocks get on Jow Forums

Revolvers in general for me. They have no useful advantages over semi auto pistols and are usually less aesthetic. FIGHT ME

Attached: 1477359014791.jpg (350x454, 28K)

No one can fight an insane man.

All SAO revolvers desu, they look stupid

Attached: 16640-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x600, 43K)

An elegant weapon, from a more civilized era.

you just have no class

Spell Icup nigga

>more reliable
Opinion disregarded
Also if you meant the M2 Carbine youre a fucking retard, and if you meant the actual M2 then youre even more retarded

t. 13 years old

So uncivilized

Pistol caliber ARs.
This, so fucking much. It’s not really that great.

Attached: Japanese_Type_92_Heavy_Machine_Gun.jpg (1600x815, 193K)

All things Glock

Attached: Saiga12tactical.jpg (1000x700, 47K)

>not knowing how to operate with any raifu
Distasteful senpai

When has anyone said something good about that gun

*produced after 1990
ftfy