Pepper Spray Which is the Best for Breaking Up The B.S

Because if I can eat it on my chicken wing it cant hurt me

Attached: s-l1600 (5).jpg (1201x1600, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B004Y4TYIW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
get-pom.com/
youtu.be/-J3NkcdnLgY?t=735
youtube.com/watch?v=upmvUpfLU88
liveleak.com/view?t=ggBn_1561765524
amazon.com/Labs-Flip-Pepper-Spray-Cone/dp/B008PI7KV6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine the smell

>if I can eat it on my chicken wing it cant hurt me
Wrong, dipshit. Spray your hand and tpuch your dick. Prepare to go to the hospital

>If I can put a biological irritant through the most readily capable biological system my body has to manage this specific thing, at my own pace, it can't hurt me

Attached: 1554846016436.jpg (350x454, 40K)

Put the weakest hotsauce you can find in your eye and tell me how well you handle it.

it will make me fight you more

Attached: 1561252939575.png (2209x1668, 3.4M)

if you spray celery & carrot juice infused with ranch dressing in your face will that defeat pepper spray

Attached: -Trump_review_the_guard_of_honor_during_a_meeting_with_Vietnamese-.jpg (962x622, 183K)

Yes duh

The Mk6 from Defense Technologies is pretty fucking good. I used one of their trainers this weekend at an advanced CC tactics course and it worked well, it's only issue is that it's a bit large. An alternative is the POM pepper spray. It's much smaller and performs very well, BUT trainer units don't exist atm but I've been told they're arriving soon.

Links for both

Mk6 amazon.com/gp/product/B004Y4TYIW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

POM (also available on amazon)
get-pom.com/

this stuff looks good for like Super Bowl Wings

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x485, 19K)

pepper spray has to be backed up with the threat of a major ass kicking or worse if your gonna use it. If you spray it at someone and you have no back up or are scared afterwards, I think your fucked and will get beat down!

Attached: cannon.jpg (242x270, 11K)

>The POM pocket containerTM is certified for up to 25 bursts
You just keep making them a spicyboi until they decide to play a different game.

A gun with this in the hollow points.

Attached: Kill All Niggers Spics AND TRANNIES.png (266x450, 76K)

until they get retard strength and flop all over the room looking to connect with you. thats what id do

Attached: 01010_igzNWUkElUq_1200x900.jpg (696x589, 65K)

What will happen if I eat one block of tofu?

So hit them in a few weak points after the first burst, but really putting hands on them will not stand up well in court. You sound like you're foreign anyway.

It anomalously metamorphises into a humanoid phallus 2/3rds of the way down your throat.

Attached: 1549861747413.jpg (2048x1536, 454K)

>metamorphises into a humanoid phallus 2/3rds
Fuckin science is cool. Why didn't Bill nye tell us about this shit?

t. someone's who've never been pepper sprayed by actual pepper spray

Oven Cleaner is tops. Niggers will not mess with you after a blast to the face.

no i haven't does it shut you down real fast and take the fight out of you, Because If i can see you im going to grapple you and if i'm successful Im going to fuck you up.

Attached: 1559738233128.jpg (991x665, 108K)

you where the kid who put worms on hot sewer caps in the summer time right

Attached: 1561421014897.jpg (2560x1920, 1.14M)

Fake and gay. You sounding like a fudd.

Too busy experiencing the process first hand would be my guess, at least if you look at him now.

Attached: Preds.jpg (1676x939, 996K)

Why not just a gun? Sprays are for people who can't have a gun.

It makes it hard for you to breath, and also makes your eyes go watery and blurry as fuck.

It doesn't however effect everyone, in the military when we were fucking around with it training, it effected me mildly, my mate not at all and everyone else was debilitated.

if you dont want to shot anyone that day

Attached: 1551415600926.png (1643x1024, 1.47M)

If you aren't retreating immediately after spraying you are retarded. Also majority of sprayed people will be just WTF and closing their face with hands, not attacking.

well I can eat some stupid hot food
so maybe not the best person to try your luck with it

Attached: 11891272_1163205343695189_7800737375185598829_n.jpg (960x405, 49K)

>Every physical escalation defaults to a firearm
Enjoy prison

yeah, well one of the guys who get laid out by it was an indian who eats the spiciest shit ever known to man.... So i dont think youre ability to eat spicy foods has much to do with it.

Also your first reaction is to cover your face and turn away from it. its not always about immobilizing your completely. but giving the sprayer the upper hand.

If your self-defence laws are cucked I feel sorry for your state.

I can personally recommend fox labs and vexor, used both with excellent results.

Country, jacinda just fucked us over with our semis, not just ar-15s but every single semi.

and shes coming for me. Soon to be nogunz me thinks :"(

Check this zoomer holocaust on 12:20: youtu.be/-J3NkcdnLgY?t=735

At least english is your first language. You can always emigrate to the Land of Freedom.

Also don't forget to gratitude st. Brenton for his noble action.

>spray is for people who can't have a gun

*for when you don't need to use a gun

fixed it for you tripnigger

Its not easy to move to Merica from New Zealand, or I would already be there.

I literally have no idea how masses of indians, middle easterns and asians move there and open shit corner stores.

I once I get my doctorate it should be a bit easier though.

it has nothing to do with self defense laws you idiot, it's about justifiable use of force. If someone's approaching you in a threatening manner and you want them to stop and they're not stopping you aren't legally allowed to shoot them as they're presenting you with lethal force.

>when you don't need to use a gun
When you don't need a gun you can use pistol butt.
>tripnigger
*tripfriend
FTFY

>I literally have no idea how masses of indians, middle easterns and asians move there and open shit corner stores.
Maybe they just have more common sense than you. But at least you are white tho.

>you aren't legally allowed to shoot them
Really? I don't know which state are you from.

The main thing to look for is MC (Major Capsaicinoids) which is basically how much of the heat compounds are in it. All the other units of measure are more for dick measuring contests than anything. 2% MC is good enough for bears, so for people that should be the bare minimum.

OC is the oil that contains the MC. Depending on the types of peppers used and the concentration, you can have a 10% OC be hotter than 20%. Scoville Heat Units (SHUs) measure the capsaicin of the pepper used--it's more of a taste test than anything. Pepper spray companies can use a super hot pepper, but barely put any in the actual pepper spray. This way they can advertise they have millions of SHU, but the actual pepper spray isn't very hot.

There are different dispersal patterns as well. Stream types go the farthest, but require good aim to hit the face (which can be hard under stress). Cone types spray a huge cloud of fuck-off meaning they don't need to be as accurate, but have shorter range and are more susceptible to wind and blowback. Foam types and gel types are similar in that they collect on someone's face. They're meant for close contact ex. prisons and jails to minimize the chance of accidentally spraying someone else/yourself. Foam is worse than gel as foam can be scooped off and thrown back at you whereas gel can't.

There's two types of action commonly used. Fliptop and twist action. Get a fliptop as it's easier to use under stress. Exception would be if it's those small keychain ones that women tend to carry as the twist makes it harder to go off accidentally (especially if you have curious kids).

Recommended brands:
Fox Labs
UDAP
Sabre

You should pick up at least 2-3 cans of pepper spray. 1 can to carry and 1 can to practice with. Most good companies will sell inert training units that you can use to practice. Cans also have a shelf life, so you'll eventually need to buy a third can to replace the first one (which you can then use to train with and so on).

Attached: depositphotos_97191418-stock-photo-woman-using-pepper-spray.jpg (1023x682, 64K)

Thanks this may be an alternative to CCing daily.

Saber red is the devils piss and costs like seven dollars.

Spray vs gun: youtube.com/watch?v=upmvUpfLU88

put OC on a chicken sandwich. Do it.

You can have tabasco on your chicken wings but it can still hurt if you get it in your eyes, brainlet

So, means nothing

The gels or foams are the fucking awesome.

Gels usually have a good deal of range, and are less likely to blowback and wreck your shit. They also cross contaminate like a motherfucker. Spray hands, and face and they will hate life.

Foams are great for initial obstruction blinding and getting them to burn slower for longer. Less instant incapacitation but harder for the assailant to deal with initially before lolpainsauce really kicks in.

Spray or or mist is usually the absolute hottest over the top ouchie mchate life Biggest bang for container size.

Done it... it was like licking a burned tire covered in prickly cactus coated in pain, slow roasted over a dumpster fire with a side of fire ants and a big gulp of napalm

Lol ouch.

Worst 100 bucks I ever made.

How was the exit

>ITT anons who have never been pepper sprayed say they could still fight while sprayed.

Some of you wouldn't even make it through the CSOC fogger. Yes. They make CS chemical/pepper spray mixed fog.

Attached: fire water.jpg (474x303, 21K)

that cop killed himself years later he couldnt live with himself when he realized what he had become

Attached: 1302839601790.jpg (160x160, 25K)

Good.

Liquid ass and a spray bottle

>what he had become
he became a tranny and had his weenie cut off

wait until that head takes a breath. It will go from Blue to Red in a second

no he did not.

fake news

>he doesn't realize drawing a gun = lethal force, even in the most free states

jfc you're retarded.

>pistol butt
lmao, I'd take your gun and make it a sopository, kid

Virginia, the law holds true for texas, if I'm being aggressive but not presenting lethal force and you shoot me, congrats you get nailed for murder.

>Muh lethal force

The Texas law actually uses "reasonable fear" for your life. If some jacked gigga nigga is saying "EY YO WYTE BOI IMMA BEAT DAT ASS" then he moves towards you in a way intended to cause fear, you can Mozambique him.

perceived lethal force dipshit

plenty of punches have killed plenty of people.

also fuck you.

Been pepper sprayed with OC, and LE-10 multiple times because Corrections and Law Enforcement.

The first time I got sprayed, I didn't feel a thing until they made me dunk my head in a bucket of soapy water. After that, I was a useless ball of snot and tears. The second time I got sprayed I got OC and LE-10 on me and that was pretty bad. But I recovered much faster and could have fought if I needed to during the burn.

Now I get exosed to OC/CS semi regularly. I barely react to OC now. But CS for some reason kills me. I can't get over it.

I highly doubt that, enjoy getting anally raped by Jamal, retard.

>samefag

also have you taken any concealed carry courses or are you getting your information from the internet?

>responsibilities involve getting pepper sprayed multiple times

>not a nigger

your job sounds like shit

Dude. I get exposed to OC weekly. You become resistant to it over time.

Stick to your Walmart loss prevention, I've seen grown men BLASTED with oc spray, pepper balls, flash bangs, ect and continue fighting at full burst like it was nothing
this

>you can Mozambique him

Attached: 1490358909062.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

yup sad story told to me by a prison guard
>guy gets into an argument with his wife at their home with 3 small children over stupid shit. Guy leaves to a bar to cool off and get away. While their a fight breaks out and he gets entangled in it, punches the guy in the face and kills him. Goes away for 15+ years for man slaughter. Guard said it could happen to anyone and he has seen it many times. Fuck That!

Attached: 1522300180668.jpg (657x737, 75K)

thats what im taking about. Sheeet, Tasers dont work on some weird ass niggas, I bet pepper spray actually makes them hungry!

Attached: 1518554912460.jpg (800x625, 158K)

liveleak.com/view?t=ggBn_1561765524

Sure thing buddy but good luck landing your swings when your eyes are a water fountain.

Such is life inna Corrections.

I get paid and treated like shit. BUT my insurance is great.

based

My Bhole was like the eye of Sauron.

Only if it's buffalo

no im gonna wreak your shit
ill head butt you with all that pepper juice on my face and if you spray my hands im going to grab you with them in the face.. Your coming with me on this flavor town trip... I guarantee

Attached: 1548265387129.jpg (300x352, 14K)

I'll rip off your head and shit Down your throat

in your dreams

Attached: Super-Slow-motion-Slap-in-the-Face.gif (400x226, 2.57M)

I'll shove your arms up your ass and make you into a fingertiptoeing flesh popsicle

I'll go back in time and cut your fathers balls off

>russian mystery meat
Probably garbage compared to Fox Labs or Sabre.

Good post.

I'll summon deamonic entities to introduce themselves in a demonically terrible incursion in your asshole.
As the Vail between reality and the warp fries so will your anus.

Yoo awesone to handle? Dealing with the pibmic makes me wish I could just kill more worthless fucks. Maybe LE is for me.

Hatch chiles aren't hot.

Fox Labs, I carry it when I go biking/running. It shoots out a big fireball cloud and claims it forces the attacker's eyes shut if the pain/breathing issues doesn't stop them. The cap design makes it easy to quickly aim and fire. Haven't used it on anything yet, hopefully it'll blind a shitbull enough for me to get away or stomp the mf in the guts.
amazon.com/Labs-Flip-Pepper-Spray-Cone/dp/B008PI7KV6

Sprays work great on animals and less legal issues. There's a lot of sjws and thugs where I live that have poorly trained sometimes aggressive dogs. One bite and it's an $800 hospital bill, spray is cheap.

put one in your eye

>get in an argument with my girlfriend outside a bar
>cops come out of nowhere
>tell me to sit down
>tell them they don't have any right to tell me what to do
>cops tell me if I don't sit down I'm going to be sprayed
>refuse and tell them the fuck off
>one of them says calmly, "Buddy, just look at me for a second."
>I look at him
>He sprays me in the face
>Stand there stunned for a second
>My face starts burning and I can't breath
>Feels like someone is rubbing a cheese grater on my face as hard as they can
>Eyes swell shut and I can't see anything
>This lasts for probably 20 minutes but felt like an hour it hurt so badly
>Fire department hoses me off
>The pain flares up even worse but I'm finally able to see again
>spend a night in jail for disorderly conduct
>felt like I had horrible sunburn for the next 10 hours

I used to think pepperspray was a terrible self-defense tool but I was wrong. I have no idea how anyone would be able to defend themselves if they were sprayed. Made CS gas look tame in comparison.

did you learn your lesson asshole
now sit the fuck down

>Fire department hoses me off
Fun fact: Most if not all pepper sprays used by law enforcement are based on water instead of oil precisely so they can hose the sprayed perp instead of literally babysitting him for hours.

That's not to say water based sprays are any weaker, they are just easier to wash out with water (still not that easy, mind you), which is not really a factor in an actual fight. Unless you are at a swimming pool or a boat I guess, but if the sprayed attacker is wasting time washing himself, you have plenty of time to either escape or fucking his shit up.

Texan here, spray is a necessity-you can’t carry in bars.

Texan here
show me the anti-gun force field at the bar

Suck on my braided nut hairs

Punks use to clear concert rooms with that stuff back in the day

Attached: 1495006473963.png (171x278, 74K)

Kys bootlicker