We did it reddit!

We did it reddit!

Attached: 1561677776526[1].jpg (1080x1292, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ee-Fth6eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if yeet will still be in vogue in the 5 years it'll take before anyone who voted on it is able to buy one.

the answer is "no"

It won't even be in 1-2 years

A stupid as fuck name for a stupid as fuck POS. Fitting.

I'll admit, I'm gonna buy one for each of my little brothers. They're just young enough they'll enjoy it

>brothers
Don't you mean brothas?

>YEET-CANNON
HAA!

i'm actually gonna buy one

Nah, we're white. I wouldn't buy a nigger a gun

I like it just cause it makes old people cry and whine

Cringe Cannon

I was going to buy one, but I honestly think this whole yeet thing is dumb and don't really want it anymore.

Reddit retards ruined the hi point pistol. I will not buy a gun called a fucking "yeet cannon." That's not even funny. That's a joke only a low IQ normie would laugh at. That word won't exist in a couple years and everyone will wonder why the gun has such a stupid fucking name. Meanwhile problem solver would remain timeless and funny. The idea of calling a gun a problem solver in and of itself is funny, with or without a story behind it. It's a gun you'd pull out of the safe years from now and show your friends, "hey guys check out my problem solver right here!" The YC9... you pull it out and say "hey guys check out my yeet cannon, hahaha YEET. YEEEEET." No one laughs, they look at you like an immature zoomer kid with ADHD and a creeping drug problem.

We should ask hi point to make a limited run on PS-9s. They seem to be milking the name the nine gimmick to get as much sales as possible so it might be something they'll consider. They caved pretty easily to reddit, they'll hopefully cater to us too.

You sound like the ultimate autistic faggot because you cover the whole fucking spectrum.

Attached: 1484627434640.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

You’re autistic if you think any company would “cater” to fucking Jow Forums of all websites.

It is funny, and you're a dense autistic neckbeard. Do you even own a gun? Are you so broke you were saving for a hipoint and now this makes you salty? hahahaha

so are they gonna make it in 10mm or what

Your brothahs will steal one. Don't worry

Better to pander to Zoomers than some out of touch boomer shit

Attached: goodlife.png (583x702, 319K)

Boomers were never going to buy a Hi-point anyways.

>letting a name determine your purchase

Attached: 1550958457669.jpg (608x448, 31K)

YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET WHOAAAA DOGGY GUNNA SHOOT DAT CANNON YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET YEET

Who cares, Problem Solver is just as cringy a name as Yeet Cannon, it just doesn't have the same edgelord connotation. You were never the target market for a Hi-point if this dumb shit actually affects your desire for one.

Attached: 1560123574655.jpg (500x432, 35K)

Hi-point tried to back out because the owner thought yeetcannon was stupid

Attached: 1561405658694.png (867x960, 1.12M)

>Acttcchually itshhh nohht fuuhhhnnny.
>Seethe

>Problem Solver is just as cringy a name as Yeet Cannon
>it just doesn't have the same edgelord connotation
Which one is the edgey one? Yeet isn't edgey but your syntax makes it look like you're saying it is.

Hipoint didn't go into this wanting to do yeet cannon btw. they actually weren't going to but then pressure built up with other companies getting on the yeetwagon so they caved and went with the actual winner of the contest.
It'd be like if Mt Dew went with Hitler Did Nothing Wrong for their next flavor and if someone said they're not buying that mt dew you said "well you're not the target market!"

this yeet cannon shit will be irrelevant unfunny before 2019 is over. just like if you say "dab on them haterz" right now you're going to look like an autistic white kid who can't keep up with what's hip.

Is that a chuckle duck I see???
youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ee-Fth6eU

Attached: chuckleduckbutithastodowithguns.jpg (640x463, 87K)

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
AND REDDIT
but BAN GUNS!

Attached: 1556358503622.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

Maybe they should have looked at literally every single attempt at an online name picking survey and figured out that letting anonymous jackasses on the internet name your product isn't a great idea. Too late now though.

this
It’s like naming a gun the DAB-9

I'm gonna go shave.
brb

>
how does one get like this? what can possibly go so wrong to make someone this pathetic?

Fuck you this is actually funny

I just want Frontline to pick it up so people start making Doujins about it and I can masturbate to a hipoint.

Attached: __girls_frontline_and_etc_drawn_by_danielle_brindle__915d27d2d89b4406f0965bf2b06de358 (2).jpg (3073x4096, 782K)

Problem Solver should be a .40 anyway

Is he wearing eye makeup?

lurk more chang
jour engrish are berry sukk

Grandpa, please get off Jow Forums. The doctor says it's bad for your heart.

>Fuck you this is actually funny

Attached: floss.gif (931x682, 426K)

あほか?

is this b8

Attached: 1551045196641.jpg (1200x1300, 154K)

zoomers are the future

Will be fully forgotten about in one month.

I don’t care about that name. The gun is Cyberpunk incarnate I fuckin love it.

How is this different from the C9 besides from looking better?

>Epic. Tell that newfag whats up. We don't want normie scum in our secrect club. Remember the rules. Also you just lost the game. LOL.

You act like chan culture was so refined when we where kids.

Doublestack mag

Consume MSM and have a circle of friends who do the same

K

I still think Column-9 was the best name

Yikes.

Attached: cover.jpg (1177x662, 52K)

I don’t see the hate, i’m not a poorfag that buys hi-points in the first place.

I'm waiting for TPS .45

You're so unbelievably pathetic, you giant faggot pls neck yourself

>Hipoints used to be cool back when everyone hated them
>now they're popular so they aren't cool anymore

Gunny McGunface

Most of the people who wanted "problem solver" probably didn't even cast their vote during the first phase. They're probably the same people who submitted the third survey without a response.

you're right i didn't cast a vote because i don't use social media.
faggot.

what filthy subsect of nigger culture did yeet crawl out of anyway? it sounds like a babboon noise

Then I guess you shouldn't be upset at the outcome.

When is it supposed to be out? Is late 2019 all we know?

>It's a gun you'd pull out of the safe years from now and show your friends

Um.

The Taurus g2s is the best poverty gun on the market and makes every hipoint obsolete

Holy fuck this reads equal parts pathetic hipster and autistic faggot. Have you considered suicide, user?

Attached: FD3E47FF-2CD8-4B4B-BDC1-1CC77094FFD7.jpg (750x624, 293K)

Someone give me a QRD on this whole Yeet meme and it's origins?

>spark interest with naming contest
>kill interest by not having the balls to honor the results
>also kill interest by giving up and backpedeling on that decision
>the name is shitty anyways
why did they do it, what even is the net result of this publicity stunt fiasco

Teenagers said it on Vine. Thats it. Everyone who cares about this is a massive and insufferable faggotlord.

Is that you mike papa?

underrated

Some boomers are so old they don't know people shit talk Hi-point, I know an old ex-Navy guy who repairs revolvers in his garage and his carry/bedside gun is some cheapo block Hi Point.

who said i was?

>i don't use social media.

wow super based and greyman pilled too bad the initial name entry and voting were all on the hipoint website and had nothing to do with social media.

I'm autistic and don't use my emails for websites I don't actively use.
I assume it requires an email but in the end, I just didn't care for it because I wasn't gonna buy one no matter what it was called. If I want a glock 40 problem solver, then I'll get a glock 40 problem solver. But I'm not in a hurry atm since it'd just be for fun.

There were literally only three comments across their entire social media presence calling for Yeet Cannon and they garnered a grand total of 4 likes combined. Meanwhile countless suggestions for Problem Solva, and even more if you count the variations.
Yeet Cannon was entirely manufactured by Hi Point or individuals rigging the polls, and reddit eats it up.

Attached: IMG_20190626_170022.jpg (1458x3521, 839K)

>There were literally only three comments across their entire social media presence calling for Yeet Cannon and they garnered a grand total of 4 likes combined.
Objectively wrong

>Also you just lost the game. LOL.
YOU
DOUBLE
NIGGER

Attached: 36350567_1612087845580726_650597316671045632_n.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Have sex

>citation needed

>they hated him because he spoke the truth

Attached: IMG_20190603_000810.jpg (720x703, 239K)

What the fuck does YEET even mean?

You have to go back

The fact that you faggots didn't get the votes in to call it a problem solver is fucking disgraceful. Apply yourselves next time.

I agree. Everyone who doesn’t is a zoomer fag who thinks yeet is funny

Actually and objectively, nothing.

>I'm gonna go shave.
>brb
this desu

If we just ignore the name altogether, it's still fucking stupid. It's like starbucks renaming their cup sizes, most of the people out there don't know or care or consume the very specific kind of lore/humor behind these nonsensical names, if not outright reject it.
You zoomers and boomers can argue about the memes all day long but at the end of the day you simply do not represent the average joe in the market looking for budget wonder nines. They see a pistol with some bullshit name for dirt cheap, they are either gonna buy it because it's dirt cheap or get turned away by everything else about it.

I was with you until you got all "let's do something guise!"
The yeet cannon is an incredibly autistic name, but not as autistic as this post

Single mothers

Maybe learn to code instead of being a whiny faggot. Less than 5 people with their voting bots contributed more than 80%of the vote.

>implying anyone coded a bot for this vote
reddit probably did more than this board and that explains a lot of it, but a lot of fags here also went full yeet.

Godamn kys you seething retard why do you care so much about your little shitty joke not winning

Who cares you fucking zoomer faggot

how are you going to reply like that and call me seething? im not any user you previously replied to btw, just pointing out your stupid "ppl wrote bots for this!@!#@!" nonsense.

i wasnt gonna buy it even if it was an actually funny name.

Imagine caring enough about hi point's meme gun to write this

Shut up Boomer, imagine being ass mad a fucking $200 paperweight is named after a meme word. Suck a dick and go with it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1561667975622.jpg (960x720, 48K)

Try refreshing the vote results for few times. See how those vote increasing steadily and tell me that's all human behinds it.

fuck of reddit fag reeeeeeee

See

>refresh the vote results
>for a poll that's no longer actionable
???
you are talking about the official poll, right? im not even a redditfag, but if you think they don't have a userbase that dwarfs the one here between their various subreddits for this shit you're foolin yourself