Help K! I am fantasizing about a Ruger vaquero in 357, but it's pretty big money for a toy...

Help K! I am fantasizing about a Ruger vaquero in 357, but it's pretty big money for a toy. I'm considering buying a Ruger Wrangler to fulfill my cowboy fantasies but think I may regret it wen I end up buying the vaquero afterwards anyways. What should I do. Digits decide what I do.

Attached: download (2).jpg (268x188, 16K)

Both

I'm thinking about doing both because the 22 would be great for the kids.

big iron

Attached: 2019-06-27-204236.jpg (960x544, 53K)

Another dilemma is the bisley option. I have no way to test fire either.
Fuck I guess I just decided for myself. I'll order the Wrangler this weekend.

Buy a vaquero bisley in .357 you won't regret it

>zinc-alloy revolver
ugh

I was wondering about the difference with the bisley. I have smaller hands so I've heard it might be better.

The standard vaquero grip is small even with small hands. the bisley grip is max comfy and great for target shooting, just doesn't look as nice

I may look for used and see which one turns up first. Thanks.

Pretty sure wranglers are aluminum.

you’ll end up buy a vaquero anyways down the line. I sure did, just get it now

>Not buying an 1851 navy
Its like you hate pussy

Does anyone own the fuckhuge 8 shot redhawk? I think I want a big fuckoff revolver and 8 rounds of 357 seems more fun than 44 mag.

Why would you regret it?

Attached: IMG_1931.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

Are the other calibers that they make the vaquero in as good? I already have a .357 I want something different

>tfw have a new vaquero in .357
>it's xbox hueg compared to italian clones and 30% heavier

The Vaquero is sex. Everything from the clicking of the hammer to the sexy curves to the sound of brass dropping on the ground as you pop out the empty casings one by one. Make sure to get a 9mm cylinder along with it. I haven't bought another gun in a long time because it really was 'the one'.

both and a brand new henry lever boi

Peak Aesthetic, just need a lever gun and another revolver now.

Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454. buy once, cry once.

Get a used Blackhawk. It'll cost less than the Wrangler new and 4 times less than the Vaquero. The extra price isn't worth it to me just because it looks more like a Colt.

Right?
I certainly am a fan of both the Colt .36 cal revolving belt pistol and female genitalia.

Attached: 20190623_144925.jpg (720x878, 368K)