Journalist gets PTSD from John Wick

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/10/john-wick-chapter-2-gun-violence-keanu-reeves

Attached: 1538803386962.jpg (895x699, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uIvk8P4Sd6A?t=90
archive.is/0CJZT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice two-year-old article, scrub.

Audiences get to pick and choose, but we critics, the brave soldiers of cinema’s trenches hurling ourselves atop grenades to save you from a bad movie, suffer through more junk than you can possibly imagine, especially in the early months of the year.
Thisnguy needs to die

Indeed

daily reminder to report off-topic threads

>I think I need two aspirin

>off-topic
>/2017/feb/10/
how about no

Shoot yourself, wannabe jannie

Keanu is based.
That is all.

Attached: Keanu chamber check.webm (956x396, 2.35M)

Jannies do it for free, and this guy doesn't even have the job

woah look at that super cool GUN MANEUVER i know what is it because im a GUN GUY when i saw keanu do the GUN MANEUVER i clapped because i know GUNS!

It was used in The Way of the Gun but made more sense there because he was fucked up.

Attached: TWOTG-1911-3.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>NO FUN ALLOWED

>slide not locked back
>drop mag
>insert new mag
>proceed to rack slide. no round ejected
>hey i know i just inserted a new mag and racked the slide, but let's do a cool looking press check anyway
how do you people like that garbage

vs. based Segal with the realistic "if i rack my slide at any given time a round is going to eject"

youtu.be/uIvk8P4Sd6A?t=90

>not simply accepting the obvious explanation that he Israili carries, and is the sole person in the entire trilogy to do so

Kek

that or he suspected the pistol failed to strip a round from the mag when the mook still had the pistol, and did a press check to make sure the same didn't happen to him
or
he did a press check after inserting a mag and racking the slide just because. I do that every morning to make sure a round gets stripped/chambered. inb4 bullet setback, I rotate my cartridges

>scrub
>current year
pottery

post your ccw tho

But if you've already got your offhand on the slide to rack it, why bother with a press check instead of just gripping it with the hand that's already there?

"no fun allowed" is the most bugman strawman argument you can use to justify your embarrassing behavior.

I don't actually get what he's looking at on the gun when he does that

it's called a press check. in that moment it didn't make much sense to do it because he just racked the slide.
it's just checking if there's a round in the chamber without ejecting it if there is one.

What a cringe sequence of movies I can't stand this horse shit

Because one press check can save his life. Maybe the round did chamber naybe it didn't. Maybe he's used to a 45 and that was a 9mm and didn't feel the round chamber right away. Either way its a movie you dork.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>I'm not here to cry "enough"
>references Newtown and AR15 in the same sentence
He's full of shit. This is why we alienate people in fandoms.

Is is being an angsty contrarian nitpicking at something that accounts for all of 2 hours of someone else's life.

I liked it, wish less cut up slide custom shit and more solid looking guns.

This honestly

>young boys out in the field die so this waste of amino-acids can live.
There is no justice in this world.

They why u say Godzilla had too much monster bs? It was too little.

daily reminder that "journalists" need to hang

>journalist
>game
kek'd.
she's just a stupid fat worthless cunt who hates her life and shits on things that other enjoy because that gives her attention.

journalism is dead in this country. journalists these days are nothing more than worthless shills.

He was carrying an empty 1911.

>press check

You didn't answer the question, retard

Post your 3 gun time and your measurements

why would you do this with a weapon you just loaded, and with one hand?

>correct, no fun allowed
t. loser

archive.is/0CJZT

USE THE GODDAMN ARCHIVE

also

>Feb 2017

nice mass reply you walking gloryhole cumstain, way to achieve literally nothing