K feels

>left eye dominant
>astigmatism
>right handed
Is there hope for me?

Attached: 1560280681405.jpg (541x540, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFPFxPYohts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm basically the same and I deal with it just fine. I get glasses that help with astigmatism and I train to shoot ambi.

It doesn't take that long to build the muscle memory just start practicing for left handed and also stock up on perscription glasses

If an autist like Nutnfancy can shoot like that, so can you.

I’m the same , works out fine just don’t tilt your head like a retard. Learn to use your right eye as well.

>left eye blab blab blab
>right hand blab blab blab.
do give me all of that crap. stop with the excuses.
grip the gun correctly.
close an eye until you train yourself to shoot.

>Want to shoot
>Have ammo
>Local range wont let me shoot ammo
>Don't have money for more ammo

Attached: 1559616862816.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Have you tried not being poor?

I am all 3 of these things and it doesn't even fucking matter.
You probably don't even have any guns.

No

Why do people think you're supposed to shoot with your dominant hand?

That's no excuse annon, I'm right-handed, got my right eye completely fucked up, surgery didn't fix shit I will never get a cornea transplant, I just go to the range and shoot left-handed

Attached: 1560989373053.jpg (800x1067, 226K)

You left out
>being a faggot
And
>can’t stop posting this same fucking shit all the time

Try and suck less you fucking douche bag

Left hand dominant, Right eye dominant here. Literally just practice. It will suck until it doesn't anymore

>feel like im annoying my recruiter with so many questions
>worried if I get anxious over something as trivial as this I wont be able to handle getting smoked

Attached: 1502420211846.jpg (750x573, 46K)

you didn't specify handgun or longgun
if the former, it's actually better that way
if the latter, lmao

why would handgun shooting be better if cross dominant?

a typical correct pistol grip will place the fingers of your non-dominant hand slightly forward of those on your dominant hand
assuming your arms are the same length, this slight difference is enough to make the triangle formed have its tip naturally sit in front of your non-dominant eye

Just learn to shoot with your left hand. It feels awkward for a while, but it's far easier to train a hand than to train an eye. I can shoot ambidextrous, both hands, but my right eye is being a bitch. I'm left eye-left hand dominant.

Try being left handed while right eye dominant

If he can do it...

Attached: Boss.png (300x300, 136K)

piquet jr is a massive fag

Talk about a cuck
Hey OP, ask your boyfriend for advise.

Stop bitching it's not that hard practicing to shoot ambidextrously, damn you don't even need ammo to train this shit just aim at stuff in your house.

Left eye dominance is better than strabismus with no eye dominance. Count your blessings, you.

seriously. how about shooting while peppered with shrapnel from bombshells going off around you and all you can even see through the smoke & blood in your eyes is maniacal screaming gook faces charging you, drowning out the muffled scattered cries of your comrades
make it work faggot

Lasek is less than 5 grand. Lasik is cheaper. Git gud scrub

>wear glasses
>learn to shoot ambi
There, fixed

Phone posting rn so no green text. Forgive me
Tfw wanted to be in the military since I can remember
Tfw dad was a career military man
Tfw he did cool shit his entire life like travel on destroyers and shoot people in the desert
Tfw whenever someone asked what I wanted to do when I grew up I always said military
Tfw 16 years old get diagnosed with epilepsy
Tfw dreams suddenly crash and burn before my eyes
Tfw don’t have a clue what to do anymore even though it’s been 8 years since then

It literally is not a problem. You have a few choices.
>The easiest is close your left eye while you shoot. Most faggots do this anyway
>learn to shoot left handed and get proficient
>get glasses for the astigmatism
>or buy an ACOG

>Is there hope for me?

Bill Blowers is cross dominant and has aging eyes. No excuse, make it work
youtu.be/BFPFxPYohts

Lasek is less than 1k for both eyes. Keep up with the market, fag

>right handed
>left eye dominant
>just shoot with my right eye anyway
I usually drop ~1 shot out of the 5 area on an izzy target every time I qual. Qual'd expert every time when I was in the Marines. Don't overthink it fren.

Attached: 1521988793492.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Right handed and right dominant, but left eye is mostly blind. Praying I can get an operation to help that, because my peripheral vision in the left eye is nill.

>everyone who has OP ailment bitches and complains incessantly

I have the same condition and I shoot rifles/shotguns right handed because I trained to do so. Your right eye will recognize it needs to take over and will do so if you train it to. I shoot pistols like normal but just move my grip over a little so my left is lined up. It’s not that fucking hard, retards. I see this thread once a fucking week and it kills me people wont just nut up and train.

Attached: 00B3EA0A-6610-4426-9FDE-546E8C326B3B.jpg (1024x784, 81K)

>and it kills me people wont just nut up and train.

this desu. imagine being so weak and pathetic that you cannot train with firearms. This isn’t working out or running until you feel like passing out, do the work you worthless cunts

I'm literally the same, you just get over it by shooting

There are these cool new things called "glasses," have you tried them?

Nutnfancy is left eye dominant.
Hickok45 is left eye dominant.

didn't stop them from doing their jobs. so quit being a beta faggot bitch and man up.

Attached: 1550062458040.jpg (560x315, 25K)