Where are my Ontario bros? What's your plan for the boogaloo...

Where are my Ontario bros? What's your plan for the boogaloo? First they start to ban scary black guns now they ban programmable radios... what's next?

Attached: ZomboMeme 27062019223344.jpg (1084x720, 109K)

quit this boogaloo larp, i cant believe people are glorifying murdering people they disagree with. Im all for talking shit, but grow up boys. Cops can be dicks and the politicians are the problem, but violence never solves shit unless you are being aggressed on

Nice Doritos meme. Your thread is uninteresting. But I wanna (get parts kits custardfeast.png) talk about a new reality of guerilla internet advertising: shock advertisements. I'm talking about cartel beheading videos that cut to how refreshing coca cola is. I'm talking about worm spaghetti coming out of a german shepard puppy's asshole, before cutting to saving money and living better at walmart. Is this a reality with greentext? I saw someone using the "nobody: " meme on an electronic billboard on the CA-57 South, just to the right after entering the south Chapman Ave ramp. I won't give the brand name away because I don't do free advertising like the jannies do for Bernie's fiery bernout nipples and janny's 70mph lemon street CA-91 east entrance acceleration stick unraveled over a condom onto the asphalt nipples.

Your thoughts?

Attached: 1560596221823.png (422x313, 204K)

In all reality what happens when they do finally say give em up? Do we just hand them over? I'm not about violence even if they memes are funny as shit.

But really you just gonna hand em all over?

Wow, nice new faggotry. Actually go commit sedoku you fucking waste of human life. Quit breathing the same air as me, you literal 90 IQ retard

yeah.

I will never understand how people can eat Doritos.

That's a lot of edge.

We will do a mass bayonet charge with our SKS's if things go bad. Practice your sprinting and bayonet stab drills.

With our mouths and superior taste buds

>superior
wew
if only you could smell your own fucking breath after eating a sack of those shit waffers.

True as you may be... it's a small price to pay for greatness

based yeah.poster

1-Open the dorito bag
2-Use hand to grab a dorito chip
3-Open mouth
4-Bring dorito chip to mouth by moving hand
5-Put dorito chip in mouth
6-Release dorito chip from hand
7-Remove hand from mouth
8-Close mouth
9-Chew dorito chip
10-Swallow chewed dorito chip

>but violence never solves shit

Violence has pretty much decided everything throughout the entirety of human history.

Attached: 1554832763030.png (1543x719, 377K)

>only justified when the gubbermints do it!!!

name something violence can't fix

Source on the radio thing? I was just looking into getting my HAM license

hollandaise sauce

>slap a nigger until they make it correctly

Attached: SmartSelect_20190628-071849_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1058, 560K)

the eggs are beaten