THE CLIPS user

HAND EM' OVER AND NO ONE GETS HARMED, I KNOW YOU HAVE EM'

Attached: HANDEMOVER.jpg (768x432, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/the-gun-numbers-just-3-of-american-adults-own-a-collective-133m-firearms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell you what, son. “Sip” you see old joe Biden is right about one thing. And that is you don’t need no plastic AR sixteen. Yeauuh. Only thing I need is this here double barrel shotgun in case of a bump in the night and my trusty ruger 10/22. Hell, you get hit with this little devil here and it’ll rattle around in your body till it kills you dead.

There are too many ar15’s in private hands now. No way any kind of ban will work.

>“Number of clips in a gun...banned”
What did he mean by this

>There are too many ar15’s in private hands

Fuck off statist scum

word salad, the guy is a fucking retard and just wants civilian disarmament. His target audience are also retards and dont care about the word salad, they're all faggots sucking off the government teat and will vote dem until the teat runs dry.

DAHNALD

>>There are too many ar15’s in private hands
What he meant is too many people have multiple AR15s while there are still people with no AR15.
Biden wants to redistribute the AR15s to the people.

stay away from my clip mags, government

This, thank PSA.

90% of guns(private) in the US are owned by 10% of the gunowners.

Why even make multiple threads? Where are the janitors when you actually need them? Go back to what ever cesspool you came from, my dude.

its everyone from the Jow Forums sticky flooding over to tell people who watched the debate already what biden said. because we will ree when we hear that biden said clip

I thought that was a meme. Lots of Mexicans and niggers are buying guns nowadays. (((Liberals))) are going to run into problems trying to confiscate from colored folk

YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME user? YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ONTO YOUR CLIPS ONCE MY SMART GUNS TAKE THE STREETS? THEY WILL DETECT YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND AR-15 OWNERSHIP

Attached: THECLIPS.jpg (620x413, 25K)

Well the number is more like 80%/20%, its the general rule of thumb. 80% of guns are owned by 20%. 80% of crimes are committed by 20%. 80% of posts on Jow Forums are posted by 20% of the users. 80% of human achievement is done by 20%. 80% of wealth is in the hands of 20%. These are rough approximations, but the general numbers are true with +-10%. This is why you sometimes see 90%/10% ratio.

NOT IF I FIRE BOTH CLIPS INTO THE AIR OLD MAN

>being incapable of reading two sentences

If a law went into effect that says you can only own two ar15’s, if you have more then two they will be taken and given to citizens that don’t have an ar. Would you comply?

no

take all the guns and give them to blacks as reparations

>redistribution of gun wealth

No.

Attached: Trump communists.jpg (552x690, 41K)

thats a hard one, as i would like to own a few to give to trusted neighbors in SHTF. i dont have them. but if i did, that train of though seems to clash with the one you propose. I'd rather not be forced by law and make the decision based on my understanding of the current situation. good question though, answer is no.

Alright here you go.
I don't know why you need so many of them, guess got a lot of paper work to do.

Attached: Assault Clips.jpg (450x450, 20K)

can we give them the bullets first?

>give me the clips and your underage daughter and just walk away and there will be an end to the horror user

I'll help you build your own, but you want mine? Fuck no, cold dead hands.

No.

Attached: B2597348-4A61-4293-B688-82397A49EFFD.jpg (3743x2440, 2.42M)

Those are too many clips user

buy what if one is a .300 pistol, another is a .50, and one is a standard m4gery? do those still count as ar-15s? do i get equivalent good or cash in exchange? maybe a tax credit?

i laughed. thanks user

never reveal your power level.

Wait what'd Joe "me too" biden say?

They all count as an ar15. You will get a tax credit for the ones you turn in.

rip in peace doggo

I see, so all the figures are bullshit because there are to many variables so they make REALLY rough estimates.

Attached: 1560188685252.png (936x1016, 204K)

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/the-gun-numbers-just-3-of-american-adults-own-a-collective-133m-firearms

daily reminder to report off-topic threads

>The Guardian
Last I heard ownership in my state is like 1 in 3. Based on their math, Texans alone holds all the guns in the US.

Attached: >muh blue wave.png (2000x1333, 13K)

friendly reminder to fuck off
the catalog is always trash anyway and this is more fun than the umpteenth shitty Jow Forums humor thread or people asking if something is "Jow Forums approved" because they can't form their own god damn thoughts

What said.
There are way to many unknowns and no way to solve for them, also that article is shit as a source since they are pulling their data from a survey done in 2015 that was not even published or peer reviewed by the time the article was written. That is like me telling you "FTL travel is real and here is why!" When the math is still being worked out by some grad students and they are nowhere near done yet.

Attached: 1559968793732.jpg (1016x568, 293K)

You know as a Delawarean I hate how the only national recognition we get is from this shit bag. I miss the days when people thought Delaware was a part PA.

Kek

CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP
SUCK MY FAT DONG JOE BIDEN