Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: 75% OP fuck up rate edition

Attached: 1516438019580.png (500x500, 24K)

1st for dab on the OPs

Attached: dabkirk.jpg (656x652, 82K)

As you wish uwu

Nth for this is the real cangen

Attached: 1547506293289m.jpg (681x1024, 159K)

Any specific funs cangen anons looking out for the eventual Canada day sales bonanza?

I'm shopping for a nice levergat

I've actually tried maple syrup in coffee before, it's okay.

Attached: 21343124132.jpg (850x1700, 335K)

Trying to find a shotgun to get, I'll admit I don't know a ton about them though. Looking at a Churchill Pump with a woodstock, seems like a good size and reasonable. I did some shooting with shotguns with a friend's guns and WOW they kicked a lot more than I expected so idk how much use it will get with me

Im looking for ammo probably gonna hold off on buying a gun till the fall

Wow this sounds like I just got off a boat.
Guess I need to sleep.

good luck user, I hear a good ol remmy is a good way to go. Mind you this was from a friend of mine when I was asking around for a first firearm.
That's a good call, with the soft registry assented and all. When does it take into effect?

report to the local authorities for your number of clips inspection, burger

Attached: joebidengun.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Maybe a .45-70, maybe a gamer 9mm
Wondering if it would do me any good considering how mediocre I am at shooting handguns

Not sure i don't care though all my gat purchases are face to face
Im just holding off cause my valmet was my big purchase of the year

I think its OIP, so waiting on that - could be tomorrow, could be never (aka post election)

I know remington is the defacto shotgun manufacturer but most of their stuff is very long or is plastic (which has its advantages I know - just not what I'm uber keen on)

Honestly I'm super jealous of it. Hope to run into you innawoods one day fren

Attached: forrest apu frens.png (480x480, 459K)

Everything is virtually sold out rn. Unless they held out for CANday sales.

I want to build a CC SBR

Attached: colt canada c8iur-11.png (642x191, 76K)

If i see any fellow Surreychads innawoods ill def let em shoot it

2 good choices user. Not sure if I'm ready for big boi calibers though, I'll stick to my intermediates for now. And pertaining to handguns only one way to get good is to get going user!
Well hopefully it's the latter. The only other one I know of is benelli so try there, can't help you much with shotgats sorry about that.

>build a CC SBR
you buy those buddy, you don't build them.

Attached: CC UKSF10.jpg (4032x1918, 2.99M)

i want a smol boi

Saw a boomer at the range shooting a 7" AR with no brake sitting in an office chair
Annoyed the shit out of everyone and he let me use it after i said "wow thats a cool gun"

Well
>Buy CC SAS upper
>Buy CC lower
>Buy CC BCG
>Buy CC lower parts kit
>Assemble (build) em.
Besides, your pic related is mated to a DD lower. It's missing the Complete Gucci factor.

Have you tried 35% cream in coffee?
Good way to supplement fat intake.

sometimes boomers are pretty alright

Attached: 1560301136836.png (1196x752, 21K)

No, but I have put some butter in coffee before after hearing another user did it, didn't really do much to the taste honestly.
Hear Thailand uses sweetened condensed milk, gonna try that.

The ones who realized being old doesn't means acting like a stick in the mud 100% of the time are alright.

With butter you just toss it into a small blender like the bullet. Three much work for me. Cream takes two seconds and tastes great.

Wonder why colt canada never made the c8a4 run for canada day 2 years ago
I was looking forward to it quite abit

Attached: Colt Canada C8A4 civilain model.jpg (800x250, 17K)

What barrel length is it?

they don't sell matched lowers to the SAS uppers so I don't really care. DD is sufficiently gucci anyways. Geissele trigger, sopmod stock. CC lowers/furniture are nothing special other than the rollmark apart from rare editions like pic related.

I put in a reservation with Nordic for one of these which I would probably use so the DD can go back to the Mk18 but they've been silent for a while and I'm starting to question their ability to deliver on their promise.

>Some autistic looking dude let me try his M1 Garand with hand loads once
Nice guy, needed to shave that pubestache though.

Attached: 1496240309355.png (697x568, 217K)

CGN link didn't work, aforementioned pic.

Attached: 169A1118_zpssgj1e5zm[1].jpg (1024x526, 176K)

Melted easy enough when I tried it, but again it didn't add any taste so I'll probably never do it again.

>Nordic for one of these
I think Colt Canada stopped making stuff for the Civilian market pending legislative changes. I remember those complete CC green/ black lowers were going for 750 on sale a year back.

Melting makes it a pool of melted butter on top.
Put it in a blender and it becomes a creamy, almost fluffy texture.

Hey guys I just bought pic related today from my LGS for $550 + tax. The bore looked perfect, and the finish was good other than a couple of small blemished spots that I hope will polish out. How did I do?

Attached: cz75-nickel.jpg (640x436, 35K)

Also that's not the actual gun sorry for being retarded

CZ 75's are nice guns.

Too much work and dirty dishes just for some coffee, I'll just try the Thai condensed milk alchemy.
Wish I could track down some of that Thai coffee with corn in it, sounds bizarre but I'm intrigued.

On the topic of Thais, how much does a Siamese Mauser run for these days?

Attached: 123412341234.jpg (1200x700, 172K)

canadianons, if someone breaks into your home and you shoot them, what happens?

Condensed milk may as well be liquid sugar.
Kvetching, victim-blaming, legal bullshit...

You spend years and tens of thousands of dollars in court while people try to charge you with improper storage when the murder charges get dropped.

probably by default get charged with unsafe storage, because there's no conceivable way you should be able to retrieve a firearm in a short enough time before you yourself get killed.

then the normal stuff like you vs. the Crown where the onus is on you to prove your / someones live was in immediate danger and that the level of force used was justifiable / necessary.

Is it nickel or stainless?
Where’d you get it?

>No conceivable way you should be able to retrieve a firearm in a short enough time before you yourself get killed
>What is a biometric safe bolted to the wall next to your bed

Ain't nothing wrong with canned milk sugar

I'd rather they make vodka with it.

Attached: Black Cow milk vodka.jpg (521x600, 69K)

if not for the firearm, then the ammo. the RCMP will scrutinize everything doesn't fucking matter what you do they don't give a shit. even if you prove them wrong you still lose because you incurred $30,000 in legal fees doing so.

>Milk vodka
What does it taste like user? I gotta know

Buy a bottle. It has a nice mouth feel.

I've been thinking of taking a buddy up on a trade he offered me. My HK MR223 for his DD mk18 with the 10.4 and 16.8 barrel. Would anyone else consider or take this trade if you were in my shoes?

The HK is worth like 1k more than the DDmk18 you getting swindled

Thanks user, it felt nice too.
Don't think it's stainless, the finish was too matte for that I think. My best guess is satin nickel, though could also be a hard chrome. I got it from Target Sports, they didn't know too much about it - not even which country it came from.
Sure, but I'd still rather be $30,000 in the hole for legal fees than dead. Point is if you do shoot someone in self defense it's not guaranteed (or even likely) that you'll be found guilty of too much.

>DD mk18
>16.8 barrel
?????????????????????????????

so in other words, don't bother calling the cops?

With the second barrel its not a bad deal

This shoot, shovel and shut the fuck up

apologies, it was the 16 inch. sorry about the confusion

I think he’s getting two uppers

yeah so it's not a Mk18, which is 10.3" by definition.

not worth it either way. 16" is official length of americans getting cucked by SBR laws.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything good about target sports. Check the inside of the guns and see if it’s a playing or true stainless steel.

>target sports
It's the default indoor range for GTAfags

you mean for tourists / noguns who buy their overpriced packages.

Everyone drives out of the city to shoot.

>you mean for tourists / noguns who buy their overpriced packages.
T'was me years ago.

But yeah, I should really drive out for a range day.

>My HK MR223
are you the one with the vortex AMG? do you hate it already?

where my /sporter/ lads at

Bit of a frankengun as I am still part hunting for various shit and I got random shit out of other guns to fill in the the blanks while I find the rest. Just sighted it in this evening, super happy right now.

Attached: 63839495726263.jpg (872x2560, 1.07M)

Ueeeee im sub spot 30 on run 2
The wait is killing me
I suppose i should order parts soon

I like the faxon handguard. What’s the overall weight on they badboy

No mag, including everything you see there (scope, mount, scope lever, rifle, flash hider) it's exactly 7.8lbs.

the scope/mount/lever is 1.8lbs exactly lol, razor HD gen2e is a heavy boi

what is the most zoomer gun i can buy

Attached: 1561423952194.gif (200x168, 646K)

I am. I dont hate it, its just real fuckin heavy. Honestly, its the smoothest AR ive ever fired, just wouldnt mind something a little lighter.
>pic related

Attached: hazguns.jpg (1536x2048, 326K)

yeah, thats what i meant. Shouldnt have just said barrel oopsie

Either a Derya or a tok

You're not from Canada and you need a stamp for that American

Yeet cannon or a alpine white vector in 10mm

nigga what

I'm trying to buy some shit from GoTendies, but they didn't pick up the phone to answer my questions. Is this normal during sale events?

Attached: 1548705472822.jpg (352x395, 13K)

Assuming your house is soundproof, yeah. Chop up the body and feed it into the garbage disposal slowly.

Hahaha fuck no. You can build something better for less than those over-gassed pieces of shit. For example, my LMT 10.5 upper, Lantac E-BCG and VLTOR A5H2 buffer is a far smoother and more reliable system. Meanwhile, the MR223 is an experience only HK can provide. Any "premium" pre-built that doesn't offer something unique like KAC, LMT or HK is full retard desu

Attached: raughs.jpg (680x364, 29K)

>Is this normal during sale events?
They're a single store user, during big sales events small business like that go into absolute overdrive mode.

I'm still pretty new to funs my man. Dont know if id want to build something myself. Guess i just gotta lurkmoar until i get the courage

>Colt Canada stopped making stuff for the Civilian market pending legislative changes
WHAT

Attached: 1548746439729.gif (360x359, 566K)

Dude just enjoy your MR223. If spent that much on an HK I would just enjoy it and ignore the sea of DI systems available.

To the user a few threads back asking for a screen play about breaking Moleman out of jail, it is being worked on.

Maybe you're right my man. Any idea what i could do to cut down the weight of it? 8lb unloaded is pretty nuts for a 11"

Hope everybody has a safe and happy Jow Forumsanada day this weekend. Please, for everyone's sake, do not drive, nor shoot while impaired.

Attached: needsmoreflags.gif (320x200, 1M)

>busting a cop out of jail
???????

>nor shoot while impaired
Fuck off

Can I cuddle with my raifu while impaired?

I suppose so. just make sure its unloaded, and (((locked))) unless you want to risk waking up without a face!

There is nothing wrong with shooting while drunk.

I really want an AK.
So much that I'm looking at AK part kits and I'm actually tempted to pull the RCMP's tail. Gotta 'find' a Valmet receiver in the meantime, though.
Fucking horsies, I hate them so much.

Attached: MilSide.jpg (800x307, 42K)

This as long as you practice safe muzzle direction and tell your drunken freinds who's earpro somehow that always falls off your gonna pop some rounds off their is literally nothing wrong with it

Just buy a valmet bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-025839_Chrome.jpg (974x720, 559K)

>be alone in the woods
>find safe shooting spot
>drink
>shoot
>nobody around to see drunken groups/misses

win win

Nah, I'd rather stumble around my workshop and find a working receiver that magically appeared out of nowhere.
I'd also rather not pay over a grand for the would-be build.

Yeah dude, lawfully kill someone that illegally trespasses on your property and then purposfully indict yourself by mutilating the body and attempt to hide it. Great idea.

>$40k in legal fees from being punished by the process vs $50 for a hacksaw spare blades and a plastic drum
Hmmm

>going to prison forever cause you listened to zoomers on /cangen/

Urbanite detected
If no one is around to hear a gun shot your not going to jail retard and even if you do just say you were shooting at yotes that ran away