Was anything paying attention to the firearms segment of the DNC national debate? We're running out of time friends...

Was anything paying attention to the firearms segment of the DNC national debate? We're running out of time friends, every one of them said they'll push hard for an assault weapons ban. One even said there would be no grandfathering in and a mandatory buy back program. The boogaloo fast approaches brothers. Dont go out to dinner this week and buy ammo instead.

Pic related for when I here the alphabet boys knock on my door.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557617739842.jpg (540x533, 60K)

this
im not a violent person but dont bring shit to my house and expect peace

What's a good ammo to sell to panic buyers during boogaloo?

Attached: 2BA8516A-A60F-498C-8F1A-111F4201E97E.jpg (599x746, 50K)

Best start becoming a violent person. This batch of disarming politicians may not be violent either but the next one will be. Disarming you ensures subjugation of your children and if thats not enough to drive a man to violence I dont know what is.

Ball ammo in bulk, duh. Liberty via overwhelming volume of fire.

I don't watch politics anymore. I don't listen to any of the talking heads; Democrat, Republican, Green Party, those traitorous, lying fucks who dare call themselves "Libertarian", they all bleed the same and they'll all die the same.

Except for Kokesh. He's probably cool, though I wouldn't trust him to stay that way should he ever achieve power.

Attached: 1520029945077.jpg (500x689, 32K)

>One even said there would be no grandfathering in and a mandatory buy back program.
Yeah, and he'll legit nuke us if we resist.

It’s coming

obama said all the same shit and he barely did anything. stop freaking out.

>yeah this one guy dindu nuffin so nobody else ever will now stop caring

what im saying is that EVERY democrat talks big shit about gun control but then does nothing. like how republicans talk about how pro-2a they are but then flip flop

Why do I expect it has a pp?

you should be buying high cap glock mags by the bakers dozen weekly at this point.

Attached: gastonmagz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

fuck off back to Jow Forums

These are not the dems of old. These people and their followers are zealots and you'd be wise to take then seriously. Clinton already banned assault weapons once, it will happen again and the next time their intent will not be so innocent. Frankly the cucks of the early 90s should have boogaloo'd back then long before I was born. 30 years latter those fudds aren't of fighting age and the burden is on our generation.

Everything you can afford. I plan on amassing at least 10k rounds before 2020.

THis is why the Republicans will be in office the next 18 years!

Attached: 0518e5f437.jpg (206x255, 18K)

watching it now. depressing thinking that after pushing this hard even if they lose they can only double down again.

This may sound pretty boring but honestly your best way of fighting this is simply being vocal about how current gun laws actually work and citing statistics to show its not a weapons problem youd be surprised how many liberals are willing to listen about how exactly poverty, mental health, and environmental condititions contribute to violence more than the presence of a big scary gun again its all about being vocal and opening dialogue

Kokesh is an idealistic retard

>just hope they don’t do what they say they want to do goyim

Fuck off, gun grabber kike

You already know Trump's probably going to get elected again. No one wants to admit being wrong about voting him in, so the same people will probably vote him in again.

Don’t worry.
Drumpf will win because picrelated.
That motherfucker grinned at Putin! Something is obviously up and Russia is going to hack out election (again)

Attached: B2272482-ADE3-4CA6-8C2E-EB1574763146.jpg (1125x1939, 1012K)

Why you redditors always bring your stupidity here?

>I'm proud of the fact that I'm ignorant of the government shenanigans, in fact I'm superior because of it!

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-20-08-37-32.png (1439x771, 639K)

Swallowell wouldn't do shit, he's a little California babby who thinks everyone in the country is as docile and accepting of tyranny as Calicucks. His nuke comment simply highlights the fact that he believes threatening people will be enough to get them to comply.

Perfect.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628_143450_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1520, 480K)

You say "idealistic retard", I say "uncorrupted patriot". Doesn't matter, slaves are going to vote for the most popular slavemaster anyway.

You do realize they have a low likelihood of winning since they are the candidates only die hard leftists actually care for, the republicans will win and they will become the new gun grabbers.

>One even said there would be no grandfathering in and a mandatory buy back program.
Swalwell doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning the primary you know. Even that kooky hippie self-help author is polling higher.

>Pic related for when I here the alphabet boys knock on my door.

Attached: 1561489857686.jpg (781x956, 119K)

I'm sure your janitor application will be accepted one day! Hang in there!

M855

Shut the fuck up you Jewish golem.

Note, this is only because retards think its ap

I'm sure he'll be well compensated for that position to!

All fucking jannies must hang

Nuke what? A hayseed town and a bunch of cornfields? How do you nuke rednecks? Pro tip: you can't. I wish a nigger would try to though.

Attached: 1561660555175m.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

hello schizo

this is just a thread for people to hype themselves up for panic buying

This is Jow Forums we don't have any money to panic buy because we're all underage noguns.

>I have terrible reading comprehension and post frog memes because all my Facebook buddies do!
You're not supposed to react to clown world by becoming a clown yourself, retard.

Not everyone here is an impressionable 18 year old who just went to CPAC for the first time. Some of us are apathetic not from ignorance, but from fatigue. We're tired of broken promises and "compromises," and so, have zero faith in the system.