Permitless CCW just become legal in my state and I have a Taurus 9mm pt111 and a job that sometimes forces me to...

Permitless CCW just become legal in my state and I have a Taurus 9mm pt111 and a job that sometimes forces me to confront methheads and general scumbags ("budget" "hotel" front desk). What sort of holster should I get, appendix, buttcrack or ankle?

Attached: fuckpigs.png (534x784, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/birmingham/2015/11/alabama_man_files_lawsuit_agai.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carry in a spot that works for you. It really doesn’t matter where on your body it is, as long as you can get it quickly and confidently. I carry at 330 and it works the best for me.

>Taurus 9mm
I'd recommend looking at a decent gun before you even give a shit about a holster, particularly if you actually intend to use it for defense.

Attached: politepeople.jpg (2654x1768, 810K)

Don't ask anyone else how to carry your gun dude, you need to try out each style and choose for yourself. I settled on pocked carry after trying several IWB holsters and guns of different sizes simply because it's more comfortable when sitting down.

Just carry in your hand at all times

What if you're having sex?

The the alien gear core pack. Comes with all the holsters so you can try them all out and see what you really like and when you settle on one you can just keep using that or buy a more expensive and just use the alien gear for other stuff.

What about it? Never be unarmed.

glock 19

>Taurus
yikes

>taurus
>appendix
If you want to become an r9k tranny poster real quick

I carry appendix when I’m off duty. I think it’s the fastest draw. In close range firefights and defensive gun uses speed is paramount.

>Taurus
>

>If you want to become an r9k tranny poster real quick
Or dead from a perforated femoral artery. al.com/news/birmingham/2015/11/alabama_man_files_lawsuit_agai.html

Attached: Shiggy.jpg (387x483, 33K)

Kentucky wuddup

op should quit and go find another security guard job that will pay for a gun

>appendix, buttcrack or ankle?
... not even considering good old strong-side IWB? It may not be trendy like appendix, but it still works as well as ever.

let's start a betting pool, will you shoot your dick off, or hit the femoral and bleed out

i read that ohio approved their bill for free ccw but does that mean it IS legal or that its simply one step closer to being legal?

shoulder holster so they can all see it over the counter.

t. Failed civics class

>load gun while pointing it at family
>blame manufacturer
Even if there was a defect, the proximate cause was his own stupidity.

Manufacturers must foresee unreasonable use. Personally, I think products liability tort cases are fucking bullshit and effectively weeds out the population...

which is why there's a protection against frivilous lawsuits versus firearms manufacturers

Have you even tried a well placed judo chop? Might be more effective than that Taurus...

You never want to go in half-cocked do you?

The ultimate nogunz NPC.

what gun?

Always remember that if you shoot someone on the job, (or off the job for that matter) even in self defense they WILL sue if they don't die, and you will be in a lengthy legal battle. You will lose your job, no matter what. I'm not saying don't carry, I carry too, I'm saying just remember what you're getting yourself into.

Are you in ohio? Heard about that shit but havent been following it did it pass?

how do you draw sitting down?

why would I lose my job? my job requires being armed

Not defending taurus, but that's a ways back and generally if there's been a recall the product is presumably fixed.

Every company makes lemons, that's large scale manufacturing 101.

Getting fired/sued is way better than dying.

I love you guys

Attached: 1536785383794.gif (252x188, 873K)