My gf lives in FL. She is 19

My gf lives in FL. She is 19

What firearms can she legally own?

Attached: 1561697604859.jpg (625x875, 65K)

Black powder

I hope to god it’s a girl(male) otherwise shit tier taste, bro.

this is what I feared

she doesn't not hasn't have a penis

My BBC you limp dick bitch.

She can own just about anything, but can't buy it.

>Living in Florida
>dating someone from Florida
>being associated with Florida in any way shape or form
you fucked up

Attached: 1558580481830.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Explain

all I hear is pure, unadulterated jealousy. you might want to get that looked at by a doctor of medicine.

>Explain
he said it pretty fucking clearly friend

Attached: 1503254556037.jpg (317x357, 29K)

have sex incel

>explain
it's pretty self-explanatory

No it isn't

if you can't explain it that's fine, I'll forget you within 10 minutes

user, she can legally own anything, she just can't buy it herself. You know what you've got to do.

I'm not the original commenter, but go use Google, please. But quick rundown: She goes to a store to buy = no/she gets her dad to gift her a gun = yes. Therefore she can own, but can not buy.

>hasgf
>innannotherstate

she's gonna fuck a lot of dudes

>user, she can legally own anything, she just can't buy it herself.

Explain the laws that allow her to do this

>she gets her dad to gift her a gun = yes

Her father passed away many moons ago. I'm the only man in her life.

We both live in FL you dumbfuck I just clarified her state because she's the one who wants a gun

In Florida, those under the age of 21 are prohibited from purchasing a firearm, but not owning one.

How old are you then dumbass?

buy her a gun, then give her a gun

32. I own many firearms

How is that legal though? Can I just get one faggot on this thread to quote me chapter and verse? Or at least point me in the right direction?

>32 year old dating a 19 year old
>so retarded he doesn't even know the fucking laws of the state he lives in
Yep, thats the South for you

You're a literal retard

>32 dating a 19 year old
>I'm the only man in her life
Sounds like a healthy relationship, alright

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 19K)

She can real fuckin easily get a ahotgun. Go to a gun show.easy as shit where i live, they haven't closed that loophole.Gether a stungun too.they're legal almost everywhere.

you can buy here one as a gift you retarded nigger

Fuck off back to your discord trannyfaggot

all of them
SHALL

Based and redpilled. Anyone mad about this is just salty they can't get a PRIME 19 y.o. gf.

only in America do girls date men 13 years older than them. and obviously look at how that turns out. any 32 year old dating what is for all purposes a kid is obviously a disaster of a person who probably likes cheese pizza

I'm not mad about that. I'm irritated that he's such a fucking moron. But then, that's the kind of guy that girls go for, so I suppose I have no call to be surprised.

Buy her the fucking gun and give it to her as a gift, retard.

So he's an incel too?

All of them.

>Explain the laws that allow
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Congratulations, this is the most permavirgin post on 4channel

Lol he actually thinks this is a specifically American phenomenon.

The age of consent in the US is like 2-3 years older than the average European nation, stay mad. On a side note, if you aren’t Euro or American then please tell your supervisor to put me on the do not call list, thanks

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
means nothing if Americans aren't willing to back it up with blood

Yes, it is.
>The age of consent in the US is like 2-3 years older than the average European nation
age of consent in European countries are for late/mid teens, not so middle aged men can fuck kids barely out of school. nice try Cletus.

Hardly. But whatever you want to believe. Women are faithful and true, and you just keep on believing that. I hope it turns out to be true for you, sincerely.

>age of consent in European countries are for late/mid teens
Wrong.

You are just an assmad Amerifat trying to justify why he wants to fuck kids because he has no prospects for women his age. I've seen it before with your kind and now you tell me that im wrong with any evidence? Fuck off

>being such a faggot you think everything s forbidden unless there's a law specifically permitting it.
Got yer chapter and verse right here, Leviticus 20:13

What’s it like being the first being in your genetic line that will never breed? Literally millions of years of your ancestors doing their best, just to lead to you: a bitter, lonely, pointless genetic deadend

Then why doesnt the law state that? I’d like to see some evidence that more Americans are in these types of relationships than Euros. Or you can just stay buttmad, either one works for me

Me and your wife like to fuck for fun. We call it "fun fucks." Isn't she adorable in that way?

What's it like being a feminist ally? Have they realized that you're a sexual predator yet?

Attached: anti-male shaming.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

>he has no prospects for women his age
Women my age are either taken or not worth taking. I'm telling you you're wrong because you are wrong. It's not my job to supply you with evidence when you have the entire internet in your goyphone.

Jap Anus Relations for $100. The same amount your mother charges, Trebek!

Attached: seanconnery.png (619x399, 469K)

More rationalization for being a loser. pathetic. You're worse than nogs

Private sales dude

Here's your final (You). Try not to spend it all in one place, slugger.

t. kid fucker. see you in hell American pig

To be fair, I’d be slaying teen puss if I could. I’m 38 and I fucked a 21yo grill in February.
The best part is that they’re so inexperienced at that age, you can do something mild like lick their asshole once and they go crazy. Try and fuck a 30+ broad and you have to put a fist up their ass to get her off.

>Or at least point me in the right direction?
google that shit, you idiot

Attached: 1560489606863.jpg (314x184, 12K)

Buy her a gun and give it to her, these laws are the same as not being able to buy a gun until 18. If a friend or family member buys you a gun it doesn't matter. She could also buy one in a private sale.
Also dating young women is normal incels.