Toilet witch memes and being constructed almost entirely of rivets aside...

Toilet witch memes and being constructed almost entirely of rivets aside, how well or poorly does the INSAS actually work?

Attached: 12341324132.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTiTSSFlMgo
youtube.com/watch?v=CMs0YhQGiBs
youtube.com/watch?v=DfvFYCpYl7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1Atfdoww6Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It even just looks like shit

One of the most hilarious traits was the propensity to spray hot lubricant in the eyes of an operator.

Too shiny

4.15 kg without the magazine, i wish they don't feel the recoil at least

not well from what i've heard. there's been problems with magazines cracking or otherwise getting fucked up, oil being sprayed in the eye of the operator, automatic fire in 3 round burst fire mode, and just generally jamming.

so what im hearing is the gun shoots venom too?
even better

The design isn't the worst. It's basically an FNC on an AKM receiver with FAL/L1A1 style furniture. Indian government corruption and poor manufacturing standards doomed it from the beginning.

Superpower by 2020

Had about the same with a BrĂ¼ger & Thommet MP9 with sound suppressor. Getting hot gases and oil vapors blown in the eyes despite glasses is very annoying.

So basically their rifle is as good as their programming.
Subhumans gona subhum.

Well, the Indian DoD just bought the licence for 750,000 AK-203s, so the INSAS, despite being mooted for an upgrade programme, is headed for the scrapheap (or police/para-military gun lockers, same thing).

Attached: Kalashnikov-AK-203-Assault-Rifle.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

this

the insas people shitpost about is the original insas, the current 1c variant isn't the best, but isn't shit on a stick either

A gun that understands burst fire is shit, maybe it's sentient and perfect.

>shit on a stick either
lmao poojeet

The AK-203 looks pretty neat. Definitely a huge upgrade from the INSAS

>Superpower by 2020
>Can't even build a working AK clone

Attached: a11.jpg (868x960, 149K)

I've seen better build quality in khyber pass knockoffs

here is video of khyber made
AK
krinkov version
youtube.com/watch?v=kTiTSSFlMgo
in 5.56
youtube.com/watch?v=CMs0YhQGiBs
MP5
youtube.com/watch?v=DfvFYCpYl7Y
M16
youtube.com/watch?v=1Atfdoww6Vo

I know this might be hard to believe nowadays, but sometimes things rightfully earn the reputation they have, whether it be good or bad.
If Indian soldiers say it's bad and theres evidence to back up their claims to the fullest extent, then maybe - just maybe - its NOT a meme, dont you think?

Just wait until they make their a space station.

It's going to be made in India though, so time will tell.

Imagine the smell.

Damn, that's actually a really nice looking 5.56 AK

6 MORE MONTHS