Thought about getting a CZ P-10c because I heard they're like Glocks, only better. Then I see pic related...

Thought about getting a CZ P-10c because I heard they're like Glocks, only better. Then I see pic related. How accurate is this portrayal?

Attached: B16RFCNr.jpg (1456x819, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eUdPCtK1Zxo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% accurate. You should always base every purchasing decision off of nothing but image macros on an anonymous anime image board.

>How accurate is this portrayal?
Not at all.

>How accurate is this portrayal?
Very. You shouldn't buy a p-10c if you plan on shooting double charged hand loads.

Very accurate. They also break return springs and roll pins with every pull of the trigger, even dry-firing.

>they're like Glocks, only better.
lol, no. There's no PCC's that takes CZ P-10 mags, and it looks like there's no 24/33 round OEM mag, 40 round KRISS mag, or 50/100 round drums for the CZ P-10.

PCR weighs 2 ounces more and isn't a plastic toy

Attached: MuhCZ.jpg (3492x2191, 3.9M)

This
Forced memes are the single best way to evaluate a buying decision, actual research and test firing is for normie NPC soicuck dilating incels.

im not sure what a blown up p-07 has to do with you buying a p10c? buy a fucking alloy frame cz and let glocks be blocks.

All polymer pistols can explode like that. All pistols can explode in general. Pic related happens to retards that use ammo thatsbtoo high of a pressure for that handgun. >muh accessories
That doesn't make it better. It just means it's been around longer

>Thought about getting a CZ P-10c because I heard they're like Glocks, only better.
You heard correct.

>Then I see pic related. How accurate is this portrayal?
You mean, you saw an exploded not a P-07, which not the P-10 C?

That's the only picture of an exploded P-07 on the Internet. There are no pictures or reports of an exploded P-10 C on the Internet whatsoever, zero. On the other hand, there's pic related and many more. Make of that what you will.

Attached: e52bb6ee235e3cb3eadd772d23e762f93136b9306d5860813ae588ed202d15ac.jpg (2094x1729, 1.24M)

It's a forced meme. That pic is most likely a reload with too much gunpowder.

Attached: p10-glock-2.jpg (1000x642, 292K)

>Here we see the results of the single pin in action, and the primary reasoning for Glock switching to a dual pin rail retention design in the early 2000s

Attached: 1547863978619.jpg (720x720, 40K)

>much better trigger
>better, more agressive grip texture (baby hands neeed not apply)
>grip angle actually made for human hands
>metal, 3-dot photoluminescent/night sights vs. plastic, white paint basket
>fully ambidexterous controls
>front slide serrations
>trigger guard undercut
>cheaper on top of all this

vs.

>dude some meme guns take glock mags lmao
>dude high capacity mags on a compact handgun meant for carrying lmao

>I heard they're like Glocks, only better.
If by better you mean it won't shoot you in the leg then yes.

Wtf is wrong with CZ's metallurgy that they need to use that much material to contain a 9mm? Are CZ's made of Zamak now?

I’m sure he means out of the box and I would agree

CZ only imported less than 10,00] P10-c's to the US so far and those have all been sold to hobbyists, not to police or military. No shit there won't be any pictures of blow up CZs. Nobody owns them except a few youtubers and the autists here, and those that own them don't shoot them often enough for problems to arise.

Yep, you need a Glock and a MEME adapter.

Attached: installed.jpg (598x336, 63K)

>muh handloads

metal injection molded barrels???

That's M&P. CZ just understands that good chamber support is more important than a a bit of negligible weight.

I'm sure its fine. Same with glocks, I've put plenty of rounds through them and have never has any problems. Don't trust a forced meme

Thats not even a p10 op

Get a Walther PPQ or P99AS like all the cool dudes, you raging faggot.

the chamber thickness at the side is the same dumbass, the cz has a lower bore to slide height making the top of the barrel taller to flush with the slide.

Kek. OP cleverly baiting CZoys into posting their snippy, HEAVILY misguided opinions under the guise of advice

Attached: eba.jpg (522x522, 24K)

is that a cast barrel?

Pretty good gun, not a huge fan of the grip. Try out a steyr.

Attached: 0624191928a_HDR.jpg (2880x2160, 2.81M)

>you

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

How can you be so confident despite being so incredibly uninformed?

The reasons Glocks exploded was terrible chamber support that they refused to fix for 3 generations.

Are you that confident about everything you know literally nothing about?

that's a p07. The P10 (and P07) are fine guns and if you need to save money are a good option against glawk brand glawk.

The handgun market is awash with good options ATM, so pick whatever is in your budget and you think looks cool.

Attached: glock 19 (2).jpg (1920x1280, 956K)

>CZ only imported less than 10,00] P10-c's to the US
Source?

>Basing purchase decision on one picture of a critical failure.
>While glock has so many critical failures that they are dubbed 'glocknades'. Yet people still buy them.

that casing looks fucked.
is that failure the fault of the handgun or the ammunition?

>broken firearm with no context or explanation behind why it happened
>not even the same model

Yup, the P10C is trash! Jokes aside, the P10C is good to go for an alternative to a Glock.
>t. Glockfag

Get a Walther, S&W, or HK. Pick a decent gun over memes.

>Muh stendo

Found the black.

This. But you forgot one.
>Dude cops and soldiers use it so what that it costs them about as much as a hi-point per gun because that's how Glock does its marketing to gullible retards who want to pretend to be operators lmao

i dont get it. why are you mad?

I mean glocks out of box are okay.
Most guns need a tiny bit of work.

Otherwise you best splurge for FN, HK, Walther, or Sig.

Well for one thats not a p10 and glocks have blown up before as well. It doesn't matter how well a pistol is made, if bubbas loads are fucked so is the gun

One of the reasons Glock does so well is the easy ability to perform armorer level maintenance with little tooling or knowledge. Meaning with a glock you can change/upgrade everything on your own with no gunsmith needed. Does the P-10 have the capacity to do this? The CZ fags who promote the P10 as a better Glock almost ALWAYS come off to me as relatively new shooters and spout bullshit they see on the web as objective fact. I know the P 10 has a better trigger out of the box, but I'm highly doubtful it's equal to Glock in terms of ease of maintenance and durability and the comments I read on here from CZ polymer owners snippily shittalking Glock, really does come off like they're trying to be unique. The P10 still has no where near the service record of a Glock as well, it has pretty much 0 field time under it's belt while the G19 is probably the most universal/worldwide pistol of the modern era. Just a long winded, a d autistic thought

>being such a brainlet noguns you don't know most of those are exploded gen 2 glock .40s

CZoys are all relatively new to guns and dont have alot of firsthand experience, thus they take things they see on here as fact and run with it

>easy ability to perform armorer level maintenance with little tooling or knowledge
What are we talking here? Swapping out striker, RSA and trigger return springs every 5000 rounds, replacing front and rear sights, and dropping in a new barrel 40,000+ rounds in? Easy peasy Japanesey on any polymer striker pistol I'm aware of these days.

People who start removing material from sears beyond a light polish, Glock or otherwise, had better damn well know what they are doing. Once that firing pin is up and out of the way, you are out of any safety mechanisms at that point. Not to mention Glock's half cocked striker means reducing striker spring weights can cause issues with harder primers if you plan on shooting janky East Euro ammo.

Nope, cold hammer forged. Are you noguns? That's oil plus gunk from test shooting.

Thicc Czech girls

Attached: THICCZ.jpg (2496x2994, 761K)

I own CZs, along with a dozen other guns. Am I a Czoy?

Cz has been popular in the US for over 30 years, retard.
The CZoy thing is a forced reddit meme from r/weekendgunnit that increases during summer months due to tourists.
Go back.

You keep posting this EVERY TIME a p10c thread comes up. Every time I and everyone else explains how you're wrong (especially since you've never handled/disassembled a p10c, plus you're a retard).

Then you sperg, move goalposts, sperg, move goalposts.

You make glock fags literally look worse than ANYONE else.

The light strikes generally come from the lighter striker pin spring in a Glock from my experience, but that does make the biggest difference in trigger pull. And on the Glock you would just replace the whole sear mechanism, which can detach separate from the trigger unit
Yes Satan
>can't handle the bantz
>go back le tourist
Ok buddy I'm sure you're a tough skinned old fag

Is that for a fleshlight?

Attached: 1560491854992.png (384x378, 131K)

Only person sperging out here is you friendo. Dont KSG urself over it

Pocket pussy

>Does the P-10 have the capacity to do this?
Yes? It might be marginally more complex in some places, but it's pretty much built just like a Glock. Don't need a special snowflake tool for the front sight either, like the Glock does.

youtu.be/eUdPCtK1Zxo

I consider all the major polymer frames 9mm pretty much the same, I could reach into a bucket blindfolded and not be that disappointed by whatever I pulled out. That being said, I went to the store and had them lay out the Glock 19, and the equivalent sized pistols from CZ, S&W and Springfield XD. CZ felt the best, and is $350 shipped from Buds right now. Took it out and fired my first 6 5-shot groups from it at 10 meters, I'm happy with it but can see why others would pick something different depending on taste. Whatever works.
>pic related

Attached: 20190622_105209.jpg (1932x2576, 3.65M)