Gun confiscation

Would it be more viable to do ammo confiscation instead?

Attached: D-Hn1GVWwAA6K18.jpg (1200x978, 139K)

I had a dream last night that ATF came to my door and asked for me. I told them it was my brother and I’ll go get him. I closed and locked the door and came back in full larp suit and mag dumped the crowd of glowies. I woke up with adrenaline pumping through my veins and sweat pouring out of my pores.

not against anyone with a half a brain and a reloading kit

This dude can't be bothered to capitalize the first letter of his sentences. I'm not terribly worried he's going to be suiting up to go door to door, let alone bothering to vote since he'll probably have a poker game that day.

>implying ammo confiscation, should it happen, wouldn't include confiscation of reloading kits
You are too stupid to own a gun. Turn them over to authorities for safekeeping until you un-dumb yourself, user.

>would it be more viable to confiscate guns or to confiscate something that is easier to create and to hide than guns?

Attached: OP's library.jpg (652x960, 107K)

>Not being able to build a reloading press in your garage

Attached: a4429fde23b56e46308f4ca23462c98b.jpg (232x310, 18K)

Politics threads belong on Jow Forums

>we
>we
>we
This pussy ain’t going to do shit, funny how anti guns want confiscation but 99% arnt willing to break down doors to do it.

He did it on purpose because he hates Capitalism.

Attached: 8D941988-0AD8-47AB-A1D1-75C4F1CB7D23.jpg (356x237, 53K)

Who's "we", tough guy?

I don't know the guy's profession but I don't think he ever intended to be the one walking the walk.
>we want change! we want it hard! we will make you cry!
>who will be executing these sick slogans? police and other people, of course.

>let's jumpstart a civil war where the rebels are already sitting on a massive stockpile of guns and a substantial portion of the government soldiers we're going to send to fight them are extremely sympathetic to their cause (not to mention, no one wants to be on the losing side of a successful rebellion, as demonstrated by the Russian Revolution, Iranian Revolution, Cuban Revolution, etc.)

>not against anyone with a half a brain and a reloading kit
It always makes me laugh when you see these guys who insist that they'll be fine if ammo gets banned because they reload, and when they need more ammo they'll just bop on down to Cabelas to pick up more cases, primers, bullets, and powder, because surely those will still be perfectly legal, widely available, and reasonably-priced after the government bans sales of ammunition to civilians.

How is he gonna do that?

you too?

The government would 100% run out of law enforcement and thats with only 1-3% of all gun owners having a boogaloo.

sounds like a great dream to me

he wont even get a bbq sauce pizza with feta cheese sent to his house

I will literally shoot any fucker that comes to my door you fucking spook.

has his twitter always been private?

Fuck off faggot
Politics have an effect on my ability to own and use weapons so it’s relevant and belongs here.

based wet dreamer

Yeah, me too. It was pretty fun. Would do it irl if i had the chance.

I dunno, anyone with a drill and some files can make a gun, and anyone with a garden could make black powder, but I could see ammunition being a seriously controlled item via supply side restrictions on smokeless powder and cartridge cases. That shit requires major infrastructure for anything close to the level of quality and consistency needed for modern, 'competitive with the cops' level of firearms.

Usually I have to wipe up the cum after dreams like that

Are they going to ban or restrict brass, lead, charcoal, sugar and strike-anywhere matches, too?

Attached: 1519768357125.png (500x281, 99K)

The optimal response to the military level force is guerrilla warfare anyways. Seriously, look how much fucking damage IEDs did to soldiers and Marines in the Middle East before they even dismounted. Far more effective and terrifying than some dude with an AR15

government employees, duh.

Attached: civil_discussion.jpg (750x520, 27K)

suck a dick you boot licking nigger.

Attached: democide1.jpg (600x716, 142K)

>stopmypeniscanonlygetsoerrect.jpg

>dat jaw
odds the wife cropped out of the profile pic has the testostero-chin?

Attached: IMG_20190524_194845.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Attached: a.png (873x258, 125K)

i always read the shill posts that are like "no one will boog cause muh families and jobs!"

maybe. but i'm all alone. guns are my last joy on this shit earth. if they come for me i just want at least one pig to go down to.

No one gives a fuck, faggot.

Control the sale of primers/percussion caps and it's all over for anyone trying to build ammo legally. Powder and bullets can easily be made yourself, unlike primers.