Watching debates last night

Watching debates last night
>canidates promising a mandatory salt weapon buyback
Realistically what would happen if this was this was implemented at a federal level?
>full on boogalo
>low intensity boogalo
>peaceful non-compliance
>peaceful compliance

Also how bad is the next election cycles gunpocolypse going to be, sandy hook levels?

Attached: nVQJ8fE.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hownew.ru
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of peaceful non compliance mixed with based anons getting raided by the cop niggers and taking a few with them.
Might get a few mcveighs/counter raids too

If anyone comes to my house for my guns I’ll fucking shoot them

Yah basically. For me it would be peaceful noncompliance til this happens.

>implying you won't comply

Please, if any of you were gonna resist you would have already. None of you will ever fight the feds

The best thing about this is red flag laws. I will redflag every single Nazi I know until there are none left. Then we can finally advance as a community

Based
Nazi-boos and confederate wannabes are the absolute dumbest idiots in the gun world and they do need to be eliminated

Me and your wife like to fuck for fun. We call it "fun fucks." Isn't she adorable in that way?

Agreed, Jow Forums is a progressive board.

Good to see some fellow comrades in 4channel.

Back to discord you tranny cunt

Fuck off Schlomo, we don't want that bullshit here.

Attached: SILENCELIBERAL.jpg (852x648, 110K)

if it didn't happen after sandyhook it won't happen now. This is pandering, keep an eye on the bastards but don't take a black pill.

post body and guns with timestamp

Cringed and bluepilled. Go back to mlp.

>doesn't even know the term so has to make up a new one
Your reddit is showing hard. Go dilate or join the other 41% of tranny suicides.

Nobody will fight. Yall will just bury your guns and get forgotten about after you die?

>Please, if any of you were gonna resist you would have already. None of you will ever fight the feds
that's because anything we could do would be lonewolf style and without an organized or group effort. if confiscation was implemented in full scale it would essentially be the government formally declaring war. it would break the ice and eliminate all inhibitions keeping people back. also, its for this reason that there wont be mass confiscation, and the dems are just lying to their voter base (as all politicians do) for hype and support

It doesn't pass the Senate.
There you go.
A buyback means they need budgetary concerns by Congress, so an executive order doesn't work.
Meanwhile most States will just say no.
Add to that the supreme court slapping its shit.

hownew.ru

>using the reddit, dilate AND tranny defense all at the same time
>forgive me master, i'm going to have to go all-out

pgwt

>can't refute not knowing basic Jow Forums terminology
Sure thing, tourist, you still got exposed.

I wish I hadn’t lost my AR when kayaking yesterday. If it wasn’t at the bottom of the lake, I could turn it in for that buyback. Oh well.

COPE posting this hard.

Attached: 72C60B2E-51E0-440B-ABE6-F7B35253F2EF.jpg (478x479, 27K)

Imagine caring about Jow Forums terminology

Is that a question?

>hunterposting
>responding to hunterposters

Attached: 1449033473513.jpg (500x678, 109K)

>Please, if any of you were gonna resist you would have already. None of you will ever fight the feds
You're the same worthless B8ing shitposter you've always been, but you're not wrong here.

Imagine being a Communist from Reddit who thinks they can pass for a non pozzed human. Democrats can't win the center or moderates. Enjoy losing in 2020.

This. Happened in Australia, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Enfields and FALs buried in the outback since Port Arthur, and most of them are lost for good because they guys who "lost them in le boating accident XD" got old and died and never passed the info on. Those that are remembered will either stay buried because nobody wants to get in trouble or were dug up years ago and sold to the gangs.

dil8

samefagging this hard. Also, look forward to when you get helicopter rides.

>Happened in Australia
Who lost a war against stupid birds. Hardly relevant.

>literally hundreds of thousands of Enfields
Fake news

What would happen is what happened in New York, California, and New Zealand - noncompliance rates well over 90%, and everyone will trust the government that much less (which does not bode well for things getting resolved peacefully in the long term).

there was a guy who tried to shoot up a federal building literally this month. what makes you so sure? there was also a guy in california of all places have a shootout with the local pd, like last week.

Liberals will, they keep shooting senators and protest at gov officials' houses. All while controlling the MSM

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

Ok samefagger

>maybe 500,000 at most salt raifus in straya
>20million-ish salt raifus in US
Also
>American mentality on individual rights
Vs
>commonwealth subject to the crown mentality

Attached: 1558511693863.jpg (676x846, 162K)

XD

damn that's tight
we Samurai soon brothers

thread will get 404d

t. mods

they dont have sale records so youll just get 20 years if caught in possession and cucks will think theyre resisting by keeping it in their attic

all that talking and then people realizing they dont actually want to head out the door and kill or be killed

cue dumbass greentext screencaps where the zog gets totally btfo after winning for 100 years

Fuck I can’t wait. Hopefully booker or Kamala get elected and it’s open season on mixed race marxists.

nice b8 samefag

Attached: Honkler.png (2048x2048, 804K)

This. 95%+ noncompliance. Maybe 1 in 500 shoot at the cops when they show up and a dozen or so attacks on government agencies.

it could get real if some real shooters with night vision/thermal optics and anti-flir cloaks wipe out an entire local pd and destroy local infrastructure. especially in a shitty area where niggers would go around chimping while this happened.

Pretty sure beat cops don’t have any kind of night optics anyway.

Mass non-compliance. Some screaming about how nobody is turning them in, and then it will all die down.

Couple of people are gonna get popped for sodium rifles, and they'll go quietly in the night. They'll go after "sniper rifles" next, and enough fudds/boomers will be dead to the point where there won't be much resistance.

>Wont be much resistance.
The old guys will hang on as long as possible and then give all their guns away after scrubbing the receivers.

Attached: 6BB36AF9-7D29-4B45-8085-1B52DDC0B950.jpg (750x470, 93K)

Go back to your Discord, Cunter 6-9 Fagtual

Attached: IMG_20190625_114732.jpg (640x433, 34K)

Thank got this Eric Swallowswell douche doesn’t have a chance in hell. He’s got a bent boner for fucking with the 2A

Attached: F933A59B-E4AA-4821-B3E0-4FF681919671.jpg (220x281, 18K)

Mandatory buyback= Peaceful non-compliance
Confiscation = Full on boogalo

Attached: orcboy.jpg (300x168, 10K)

peaceful non-compliance or low intensity boogaloo with cia nigger doorkickers getting shot in the face by gun owners, probably not a civil war type scenario

I hate you, Hunter

full on Boogaloo

we have to believe

Get ready

What do I do if they raid me when I'm not home?

Also I love to suck big black tranny cocks

boogaloo them from behind

>shape C4 into dildo
>shove up the ass with detonator wire dangling out like a tampon.
>tape detonation button to inside of thigh.
>if cops come for you, slap your thighs together

kek, you appear hungry for the forbidden tuna.

r8 8/8 for this delicious b8 m8

Im not fucking complying. Get that through your fucking head. Im not playing games either. All I lack is 3+ plates and a carrier. Perhaps NVs.
Infact thats what needs to happen. Instead of this death by a thousand cuts.

I don't care anymore. I just want this bullshit wage dickery to end.

I'm tired of working full time for a hand full of peny's. And i'm ready for the rest of the world to start playing the same game.

Whoever has the best economic reform will get my vote. I can always vote from the rooftop if need be.

Fuck off glow nigger

Any one that thinks they can write a law through executive order that makes 30% of the households in the US criminals overnight for not giving up their property, is delusional.

Peaceful compliance is not likely.

Mandatory buyback will be noncomplaince. Bungaloo starts if or when they try enforcing the "mandatory" part. Either way, its a shitty empty promise that would never pass the house and senate. Real bungaloo is when the economy collapses great depression style somewhere in the next 2-3 decades due to retiring boomers overloading social security and gov printing more money to pay for it.

75% noncompliance, 10% smarmy voluntary turn-ins, 10% very grudging or partial compliance, 5% self made millionaires who made their fortunes with a garage full of $200 3D printers cranking out lowers made out of weed eater string.

I got nothin to lose, if anything I'll have more guns by the time 2020 election ends so if any spook wants to come take what is constitutionally and naturally my fucking right they'll get a wakeup call.

Attached: dale.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Attached: 1561584467570.jpg (1134x692, 56K)

sanctuary cities but with guns.
local PDs are already refusing to enforce state laws like this.

what would suck the most though is ammo would skyrocket accessories would dry up and shooting ranges would be honeypots.

Maybe you don't. I have nothing left to live for.

Youd be suprised by the absolute massive amount of damage you could cause with nothing more than a supressed .177 or .22 caliber air rifle

Go around a town, or around a PD and shoot every transformer on the block

Maybe omtwo or three holes

Give it a week and enough oil will drain that the whole fucking pole will explode abd start on fire

Hey presto, planned out and swiftly enactes and done stealthily so, you just cost the city millions, pissed off the entire city, forced the mayor to declare a state of emergency, destroyed god knows how much money in spoiling food alone thanks to nobody having power

Want to go flow glow nigger, bomb the highways coming in amd out of the city, and destroy the cell towers in the area

Youre likely to have taken out the land lines and now?

You juat made a whole lot of peoples worlds, now that they no longer have access to anything beyond their fuckijg neighborhood, suddenly become very, very small

And that makes people paranoid

>what is violating my constitutional rights without due process, Alex
I'm very surprised we haven't heard of a case working it's way up through the appellate courts yet

Please don't say that name.

I think that was user's point, you can buy enough tacticool gear to play insurgent on amazon, and most local PDs won't have an answer

That's going to be a yikes out of me partner

Absolutely nothing because politicans do nothing
Every promise gets back peddled

>Mandatory buyback= Peaceful non-compliance
>Mandatory
>Peaceful

Attached: 1g1q3nl6ggf21.jpg (960x540, 114K)

Not sure if glow in the dark, but thanks for the advice

peaceful non compliance that wont like to comply

Attached: 1510848277122.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

FPBP. This is the most likely scenario. The only way we get full-on boogaloo is if the federal gov't itself starts busting in doors.

I have an absolute boner for the idea of mass public disobedience in the form of armed protests.

Wait, where do the glasses come from when he whips them out? I realize that the whole thing was played in reverse, but that doesn't answer my question, it just changes it to where did the glasses go.

He's just holding them

But I don't see them in his hand when he's not wearing them. I thought maybe he threw them, but I don't see that happen, either.

shareblue fag pls neck yourself

They're facing lenses down so its harder to pick up especially against his jacket and pants

You will do the same thing the Californians and New Yorkers before you did, comply.

Ah. Thanks, user. I am no longer panicking.

Congratulations you took the bait

Glad to help user

Attached: IgJ2izG.png (445x264, 140K)

All the cucks saying peaceful noncompliance disgust me. Keep in mind that not only are you fighting for your rights, but for the rights of future generations and ultimately our nation (what's left of it). Grow a fucking spine and make traitors pay for 80+ years of pissing on the Constitution. The second a federal ban passes, any politician who didn't oppose it, anyone who voted for them, and any cop or fed who tries to enforce it is an enemy combatant.

Attached: 1529954941843.jpg (732x561, 117K)

>you will do the same thing 12 genders bob did

>economy collapses great depression style somewhere in the next 2-3 decades due to retiring boomers overloading social security and gov printing more money to pay for it.

Nibba, they gonna steal all your 401(k) and IRA money first so everyone is equally desperate.

Retard, those are private accounts the government can't just take