I’ve got a problem

i’ve got a problem.

me and girlfriend just split up for real this time and she’s kind of insane.

i have a lot of clothes at her place and some other things that i’m not worried about but there’s also a small safe that i left a ruger LCP in and she’s refusing to give it to me.

what recourse do i have?

in my state it is illegal for her to posses a firearm without a FOID (firearm owners identification) and on top of that i dunno what she might do with it. she already threatened to “drop it off in the ghetto”

pic sort of related.

Attached: C0F8121E-F48E-4385-9287-BC4A720EB094.jpg (4320x3240, 1.24M)

If what she said is in text then tell her the police can resize her asshole and put her in jail for a decade. A bluff, but feel free to make it seem more threatening.

Report her for theft of a firearm

I would unironically call my local police's non emergency line and explain it the way you just did here, as long as you aren't breaking any laws yourself.

Attached: 1558408650077.jpg (720x675, 59K)

i already told her i might have to get police involved. she doesn’t seem phased by it.

yeah that sounds pretty reasonable.
should prbably high a gang of nigs to go get it back from her.

i’m gonna do that as soon as i get home but i wanted to know what i was getting into

red flag her

Attached: umaru-chan_o_5788685.jpg (848x480, 39K)

Do, don't tell.

I world pepper your Angus for upcoming rape and assault allegations.

Attached: 1561614503812.jpg (466x349, 17K)

The police are going to take a stolen gun a lot more seriously than a he said/she said allegation, especially if it comes after having been arrested for firearm theft.

Your first mistake was sticking your dick in crazy.

If she's refusing to give it back to you, it's theft. She also threatened to steal and illegally transfer it, so you have that going for you. Police are your only option here, it's just a matter of whether you want to get them involved before or after she actually dumps the thing.

>recourse
intercourse

Attached: _1557272998.gif (584x485, 2.84M)

/thread

this bitch needs to be chokeslammed by a representative of the state.

>drop it off in the ghetto
What an odd threat.

The answer should be obvious here. Just call the police.

I hope you learned your lesson OP, there's never a happy ending with crazy girls. Learn to identify them early, and stay far away.

Then do it, she wants to be a asshole to you then be an asshole right back.

Call the atf on her and tell her she has a fuck ton of illegal machine guns and explosives

He wants his gun back, not all of the dogs in her neighborhood shot lol

omertà motherfucker

Call cops tell them what happened and you fear for yours and her safety because she’s wack as fuck

She took his gun, she gets the death

Yeah non emergency line seems the best bet. Keep us updated user and good luck

Common mistake, sticking your dick in crazy can be dangerous, but isn’t typically a problem, it’s when you keep sticking your dick in crazy over long periods of time and you become financially and emotional tangled that the wheels fall off.

ATF has extensive experience with killing stupid bitches.

>Common mistake, sticking your dick in crazy can be dangerous, but isn’t typically a problem, it’s when you keep sticking your dick in crazy over long periods of time and you become financially and emotional tangled that the wheels fall off.

>it’s when you keep sticking your dick in crazy over long periods of time

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?