F-22s deployed to Qatar for the first time

When can we fuck the Iranian Air Force

Attached: BCDBFA22-670C-4BEE-A41F-36BA4D04DCCE.jpg (2048x1379, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/670039ec-98f3-11e9-9573-ee5cbb98ed36
archive.is/hLcZ7
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying it's not gonna get shot down by rusty mig-29s and export Soviet AA
lol
amerifag "air superiority" is literally a myth

the gulf war says the opposite, cope harder.

bait that will guaranteed get replies because everyone on this board is retarded

I hope there's no cargo planes near by to crash into.

Only in it's mythical abilities fren

Attached: 1561441905592.jpg (693x390, 32K)

>m-muh gulf war
30 year old boomer conflict, literally.
doesn't represent current conditions, like the stealth meme failing totally

>wanting to get into a pointless, aimless war over nothing

Attached: DC60C780-35A3-4098-84AE-96820D1322A2.jpg (640x360, 42K)

When's the last time anyone outside NATO fielded aircraft against opposing air

A-are we actually going to see F22 combat footage in our lifetimes?

Attached: 1275537074477.jpg (317x628, 134K)

The raptor with tonks is aesthetic as hell

>F-35 + ARM = *dabs*

>Mythical abilities
Yeah no kidding. Stealth is literally a marketing ploy, a meme, a joke. Air defense industry pulled it out of their crusty cheeks to sell more planes when the air force and navy had perfectly good ones.

Idk lol educate yourself
>Fail-35
>$400 million/unit
>Doesn't even work in hot/cold weather
>Fat turkey, can't dogfight
>Not fast either
>Shit amerifag missile
T R A S H
R
A
S
H

Shitposting aside; Is this because of recent tensions or was this a deployment that had already been in the operations pipeline

>look at me mom, i'm using words i read on Jow Forums!
do you know how to make a post that doesn't involve you sprinkling random words you read on Jow Forums into it? maybe give it a try and you will start making some sense

>doesn't represent current conditions, like the stealth meme failing totally

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>implying it's not an ancient war
>implying stealth actually works
hah

As soon as the last moments of Wagner's Moscow mercs made it to liveleak.

Dumping more pics of the recent deployment

Attached: 190627-F-OE121-0117.jpg (780x537, 53K)

>fox and grapes fallacy
Same with burgerfats and S-400, Armata
Su-57 too
Russians actually figured out stealth better than mutts, its why it triggers this board so hard

Attached: 190627-F-VU971-0067.jpg (780x564, 69K)

Attached: 190627-F-OE121-0040.jpg (780x545, 50K)

Attached: 190627-F-OE121-0183.jpg (780x492, 41K)

That's all.

Attached: 190627-F-VU971-0008.jpg (780x560, 27K)

>30 years after America started Fielding stealth craft
>Everyone and their mother is buying into it
Truly a meme

Attached: 1545039058786.jpg (570x456, 48K)

Nice photos, user.

Nice pics but the plane looks a lot better in the original light gray.

>need their best fighters to handle Iran

pitiful

American stealth aircraft don't work.
Once the Russians and Chinese got their hands on the F-117 that the serbs shot down, they decided stealth was an interesting concept and began working on it slowly. Their computer models show that American stealth planes don't work, so they tweaked the designs enough to work for Russian and Chinese aircraft. WW3 would be a bloodbath for HATO.

What will Jow Forums do if we will see shoot down F-14s?

Is this the new "5 Shermans to kill 1 Tiger">
Witnessing shitposting evolve in real-time.

LOL'd fucking hard.

If the US kills even one Iranian, Iran has said they will close the port of hormuz and attack every single oil filed in the ME with their cruise missiles. They'll also attack every US base in the region and so will their proxies in Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen. Whole of ME will burn.

Only stupid shitheads think this war will happen. Trump's a bit crazy but he's not crazy enough to enter another TRILLION dollar war that will cost him a re-election. Not to mention that a war and $250 oil will kill the economy.

Attached: 1536447048960.jpg (500x667, 35K)

>Whole of ME will burn.
im fine with this. set the whole fucking thing on fire. please Iran.
>Trump's a bit crazy but he's not crazy enough to enter another TRILLION dollar war that will cost him a re-election
Trump doesn't have a choice because hes not the one calling the shots

>F-22
>Qatar
So it's going to be shooting down Saudi F-15s. Got it

Attached: 1543842821468.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Uh-huh. Tell us how that will turn out if Iran escalates things into a full on conflict. Not well for Iran.
At most they would since some ships, kill some soldiers, and piss off a lot of nations besides the US if they attack ships in the strait.
Prolonged occupation? No. Just fucking Iran's government, military, and infrastructure from the air and sea.

Attached: Iranian oil platforms.jpg (1201x801, 580K)

>see F-15
>in anything other than MIG-31

Fugggg

go fuck yourself

Such a good looking plane.

Be sad for a few minutes that my one of my all-time favorite planes no longer has any flying examples. Then be relieved there's at least a bunch in museums.
If that's the price of blowing out shills and trolls on this board and others then so be it. May those F-14s die honorably in combat.

Attached: Lafayette-Escadrille-Memorial-Mémorial-de-lEscadrille-La-Fayette_F-22.jpg (2048x1365, 768K)

The only reasons we didn’t repeat our anal rampage on Iraq’s Air Force in 2003 is because Saddam knew we’d destroy it so he didn’t even try to use them.

Pretty funny that our air superiority is so unchallengeable that the last conventional military we fought against that it was a better long-term solution to just not even try at all.

Attached: BB4511DF-3D02-4093-B706-1AF18870E433.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Falling for the CNN, RT F35 is bad meme
Any, literally any test, simulation or war game will immediately tell you otherwise of what you just said.

>It doesn't work
>It works but only if it's reverse engineered and made by us

Attached: 1545632846250.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Nope.
You didn't use it because Saddam actually had better air defense because he learned from 1991
Buk-M, Tor, Tunguska, S-300, etc
Fighters too
Mig-31, Su-27s
Amerisharts would have been RAPED in the air but they invaded from the ground like cowards with the shitty ayybraaps and soda can bradelys

Fuck off, retard. At least make your bait realistic.

>Iran attempts to set the ME on fire by destroying all competing oil fields and refineries
>Other than the US, literally every other nation requires oil from the ME to function
>Iran attacking ME oil fields would be Iran attacking all of planet fucking Earth
I’ll take lies and bullshit from Iran for 500

Nope. Computer models prove that the F-35 is a useless boondoggle. It wouldn't even be able to out turn or run a MiG-21, in fact the MiG-21 is easily superior

Yes?
And?
Everyone knows mutts can't manufacture anymore, no good engineers or skilled people. Needed Russian mathematical and engineering expertise to bear fruit.
>bait
lol fucking ameritard cope

Protip: The US is currently energy-independent, and can keep the price of oil under $100 domestically simply by closing off exports. Everybody else (except Mexico, who gets nearly-free natural gas from Texas because it has to go somewhere, and there are regulations on flaring) gets to pay the Hormuz Tax.

America had total air supremacy during 2003 though? Why didn’t Saddan use his aircraft to attack the invading ground forces if he had no one to counter him?

This guy

Attached: 00810DCD-3B24-48A6-92A6-17625B15BFCC.gif (300x301, 30K)

Fuck off, retard.

He didn't. Faux news and (((media))) didn't report massive US air losses otherwise public would be demoralized to the point of quitting war and hanging Jorge bush
Yes this guy, Fail-35 is a cancer, easily pwned by legacy Soviet aircraft.

>Protip: The US is currently energy-independent, and can keep the price of oil under $100 domestically simply by closing off exports
you're a massive retard. that's not how economics works.

>Merisharts are energy independent
lolnope
USA gas comes from RUSSIA

Another thread raped in the ass and infested with aids tier shitposting thanks to vatniks and eurofags with a hard on for the US.

Attached: F4317FB8-E252-4865-93F8-7B0C0033A8EC.png (910x376, 361K)

Sorry, I meant he did.

USA is the largest oil producer in the world.

"No"

and? it's not immune from world oil prices.
you really are a sub 90 IQ brainlet.

>Implying a mig 31 can turn

Attached: 1546103018123m.jpg (684x1024, 106K)

>Projecting this hard

I know its a troll but
>Stealth doesn't work
>So we built this extremely expensive and complex system to try to counter it

Attached: 1561650998351.jpg (549x721, 73K)

>ME oil supply gets fucked
>US oil now much more valuable
Sure

>$400 million/unit
I'm sure you're just pretending to be retarded, but the F-35A is down to $80 mil per unit.

>Russians actually figured out stealth better than mutts
This. Stealth works best when there aren't any aircraft to detect in the first place.

>another thread ruined by Jow Forums bullshit so let me join in and post more Jow Forums bullshit on an anonymous image board
IN awe at the size of your brain.

pointless saber rattling.

Attached: 1534310812327.jpg (750x1017, 156K)

It's not about oil you fucking morons, it's about the fact they're building nuclear capability.

>When can we fuck the Iranian Air Force
Oh, Schlomo.

Attached: 1561742769279.jpg (600x600, 92K)

I suppose I can sort of understand why people might like Putin, but if there's one thing he's absolutely not doing it's fighting for freedom.

Attached: 1510236087929.jpg (1135x585, 135K)

The conflict with Iran is not about "one" particular thing but includes many issues. The petroleum industry is a big issue due to the immense importance of an open Strait of Hormuz.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bandit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Red flag, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Airstrikes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dogfighting and I’m the top Fighter Pilot in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of AWACS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bandit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 20mm cannon. Not only am I extensively trained in Going in for guns, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Air Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bandit.

Attached: Mobius_1_Katina_Flyby.jpg (360x450, 14K)

KEK'd

>EU Announces Channel To Circumvent SWIFT And Iran Sanctions Is Now Operational

neocon scum must be losing their tiny minds.

It's ironic when you see someone say that while Putin is having people imprisoned and killed for speaking against the active government and its deals. Imagine supporting a dude who only exists to clean up after his corrupt oligarch "friends", who in return hold the Russian population hostage.

>I suppose I can sort of understand why people might like Putin, but if there's one thing he's absolutely not doing it's fighting for freedom.
have you read his FT interview?
go ahead, read it, and tell me what you disagree with him on.

ft.com/content/670039ec-98f3-11e9-9573-ee5cbb98ed36

archive.is/hLcZ7

only libturds and commies hate him.

Attached: 1532940482403.jpg (636x593, 98K)

I thought shale wasn't able to meet the diesel demands of the country.

Fuck off Jow Forums

So only libtards and commies like freedom then, according to you? Not so subtle this time leftie/pol/

>amerisharts faces when Iran DABS on an F-22 with outdated, partially functioning, clapped out Soviet AA, planes and 50 year old amerishart exports

Attached: thumb_crying-wojak-smiling-www-picswe-com-53591314.png (300x284, 15K)

>we
haha what a fag t-team USA guise

Kek this is a good one.

I mean, is he wrong though? Think about before you reply.

>leftie/pol/
lmfao... leftists are the only ones who still cry about MUH RUSSIA and MUH POOTINS STOLE ELECTION shit.
you seem to be brainwashed by it too.

What is SEAD
What is joint SF/field artillery deep strikes?
What is striking at logistical weakpoints

just do another desert storm. destroy their entire military in a couple days, leave the hajis their dictatorship alive.
go home, have a beer and laugh

Silly question but, why are we wanting to invade Iran again? What’s the objective here?

The difference between is Iraq and Iran is that the whole of Iran does not answer to the dictator or ruling party. Iran essentially has two different governments: the Islamist side and the Republic side. It's the Islamist one which creates the threats and which the Revolutionary Guard Corps operates under (and they have autonomy, separate from the actual military.)
The Iranian military would end up fighting in any conflict, but knock out the Ayatollah, his council, and the IRGC- but leave the Republic's government alone as much as possible, and the Iranians may reform under that. Without a hectic insurgency or powergrab that swallows that nation like it did post-invasion Iraq.
It would be a difficult balancing act of knocking out a regime but trying to make it not seem like a regime change under foreign-control.

for the lols

Ah okay

How much of the population supports the Islamic side of Iran as appose to the Republic side? If it’s a small minority like the baathists in Iraq? Because if so, then there wouldn’t be a need to be sneaky with it at all. You could even show overt support for the Iranian Republic and could even incorporate them in military ground operations. Showing both to the powers that be in the Republic and to the citizens of Iran, that there will be a clear way forward with the change of power, and would also show that the new power, will be clearly Iranian. Not an American puppet, but rather a new ally.

Attached: 91240344-B606-4926-98D6-B89A2907FE1A.jpg (236x336, 18K)

audible kek

Get a fucking brain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

Not everything is da joos

Ya, its much more honorable to send in our trainer aircraft and do dry passes until Iran surrenders
Fuck off

>Turning sharply is much more important!
The MiG-21 can turn as sharply as it wants before bring scattered by an AMRAAM, that is if it doesn't destroy itself on engine start

Most things are.

All neocon niggers must fucking hang.
Only cucks and kike lovers will disagree.

Attached: 1557418698858.jpg (477x357, 106K)

No they aren't you dumb nigger.
You need 90+% enrichment for weapons.
Iran has never enriched beyond single digits.
Quit regurgitating kike media propaganda.