Whether you like him or not Ian McCollum is the most important figure in gun culture right now...

whether you like him or not Ian McCollum is the most important figure in gun culture right now. I got a bunch of my friends converted because of his videos

Attached: ian-mccolum-thumbsup-5958956a720dd.png (451x500, 239K)

If that's how you quantify importance, then not even close. Taofledermaus and FPSRussia have far more influence in that regard, and Kyle hasn't even made a video in nearly 4 years.

>the most important figure in gun culture right now

Fuck Ian. That commie isn't fighting for gun rights he's fighting for sheckles. Pic related is in the trenches fucking everything that moves to support the 2nd amendment.

Attached: yankee.jpg (375x443, 31K)

The fuck is with all the e-celeb posting?

Attached: hero.jpg (800x600, 110K)

>A bunch of my friends converted because of his videos
Because he's a soiboi commie that knows how to speak their language. Him and his BDSM satanist daddy are probably right up your friend's alley.

Attached: 20190415_123527.jpg (347x291, 59K)

go to bed Ian... you commie piece of shit.

I discovered him through contrapoints

You sound exactly like what Leftists sound like when they gatekeep someone out of their club.

"Reeee I don't like an aspect of this person's personality so I'm going to act like even the good in them that we share in common means anything he's a dirty nasty evil buzzword salad and nobody is allowed to think anything positive about him cuz I said so reeeee"

Get fucked.

What are you his new onahole? If you can watch InRange TV and get joy out of it you are legally brain dead.

This, eceleb threads are gayer than traps.

>FPSRussia
Entry level trash that not even Zoomers watch, unless they are all lurking (the comments are from three to seven years ago)

Attached: 1556595151254.jpg (749x800, 163K)

fpsrussia got overtaken by demoranch, mostly because fpsrussia's armorer was murdered by the government.

Shoo shoo, reddit jew.

>Entry level trash
Well, duh. Nobody ever got made progun by a Mishaco or Bartocci vid.

Why does everyone assume InRange TV is what people are talking about with Ian
watch Forgotten weapons

because its people who don't actually watch either channel trolling or just being misinformed retards.

They're both. Ian doesnt seem to give a shit about InRange aside from having a place to put things that dont belong on the Forgotten Weapons channel, while Karl seems to want it to be like his pet project YouTube brand. I cant even remember watching anything on InRange at any point.

Good, Kyle needed a proper humbling after years of pretending to be ultra stronk and too cool for school despite being an aging burnout with rich parents. His fans are gay too

Attached: 1542576276214.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

I have no idea who this is. Why are there so many posts on Jow Forums about youtube personalities?

1: your friends should have better fathers
2: you should have better friends
3: aside from Jow Forums memes i have no idea who this faggot is
4: hero worship is not healthy
5: internet celebrities are cancer
6: you should probably kill your friends
7: you should probably kill yourself
8: livestream it faggot
Eight simple rules for dating my teenage daughter in transition.

>the government blackbagged a major guntubers support staff
>"good"
I didnt like the guy either but holy shit that should have you wearing plates at home.

Attached: 1404963521550.jpg (553x351, 15K)

i think Ian just tags along when he has time, but now that hes a big dick eceleb hes all over the globe now doing videos.
and i think this is why karl acts the way he does. he knows the only reason he isn't a nobody is because he is friends with ian.

Not sure. I mean, literally nobody watches inrange. For a "prominent" gun channel their sub count and viewer retention is pathetic. The amount of discussion inrange gets is way disproportionate to its relevance. Were it not for the clickb8 mud tests they wouldn't have broken 100k subs, since every other vid they have has like 15k views.

i really only like watching inrange for their 2-gun footage, and mostly just because ian dresses up like a good and uses non-meta guns

fuck you
fuck you
fuck you

Attached: 1560007802043.png (500x500, 28K)

go back to /v/

Go back to Jow Forumsguns

fine, I WILL

FINE!

Attached: 7700ce6d-a2fa-4ed5-84e4-b0748da8f581.png (700x890, 130K)

The Feds may have planted the plant in his incoming mail, but Kyle's greedy SOT got hisself killt after exploiting a network of firearms content producers

fuck off back to plebbit, commie.

Attached: 1542235035977.png (1746x1218, 101K)

fpsrussia and kyle are two different people do you even know what you're talking about

best guntuber coming through

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>not nutnfancy
You had one job.

Because he voluntarily chooses to associate himself with it even after it has only driven fans off. But like everything else he does, guy doesnt have enough of a spine to walk away from a flaming dumpster fire.

If Ian just shut the fuck up, kept to himself, and didnt attempt to capitalize on his mongoloid autistic friends, he'd be okay. His informational videos are pretty good, but he chooses to inject his content with debasing context that he honestly could have just kept to himself.

Such Is the life of an eceleb.

Attached: 20190604_113621.jpg (851x771, 297K)

Ah yes, Demitri is just an average Russian man child with property in Georgia and a private collection of outlawed firearms and/or an SOT despite having no business in small arms outside of flexing to children on YouTube

i don't like nutnfancy he doesn't make sure his wedge keys are all the way in when shooting a hawken

What did Ian even do?
I'm out of the loop.
I like Forgotten Weapons, it's a nice channel.

He upset some obsessed people by downplaying a mass killing, by using the UNs definition of mass killing to disqualify it. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the content.

He tries to stay monetised on YouTube

>UN has a loose definition for genocide
>comments about genocide in South Africa appear on Ian's videos about his trip there
>Ian disagrees with referring to the situation as a genocide against whites
>back and forth accusations of bad faith
>comments muted
>Jow Forums contingent declares open season on Ian
And the rest is history

He touched my wifes sons vagina at a gunrange durring pride month.

literal faggot retard

pretty sure hes been demonitized for a while now.

This fudd had to load his magazine, he didn't even have a magazine already loaded, what a retard.

C&Rsenal are utter chads compared to Ian.

Also Mae is Bae.

Attached: WAR WERE DECLARED.jpg (388x340, 97K)

He is the garbage version of Othias and his sidekick is a gay man instead of a cute girl.

Attached: The.story_.of_.a.gal_.a.huge_.rifle_.and_.a.passion.for_.Curios.and_.Relics.VIDEO_..1.jpg (640x360, 103K)

Mae is a fat biffer

>most important figure in gun culture right now
no one even knows who that commie is. more people know Hickok45 and FPSRussia than this piece of shit.

anyway, e-celeb threads are always shit.

Attached: 1531607059142.jpg (2656x1620, 394K)

Thats a dude right?

He'll call out anyone and challenge their beliefs on his livestream, consequences to his subscriber base and patreon be damned. His debates just end up with his tone deaf ramblings, but he's got the most to punch up at more popular channels

>FPSKyle
Hasn't been relevant since the last millennial graduated high school, chump. That's why only we remember him

Yeah, I don't watch inrange at all, but I miss that shit from before inrange when Ian put 2-gun footage on FW.

Retarded faggot literally

Ok retard

>That commie isn't fighting for gun rights he's fighting for sheckles.
>commie
>fighting for sheckels
If you're going to shitpost, at least keep your internal logic consistent. This is frankly insulting to actual trolls.

And he still kicked more ass than you, dayummm

I covet Ian’s olive drab smoking jacket.

quite honestly a mentally challenged homosexual

You've got to have the saddest standards to think Mae is anywhere near attractive at this point.

>makes post about Jow Forums movie, tv show, or game
>I sleep
>see post about youtube
>I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has anyone else noticed the recent shift in the relationship dynamic between Ian and Karl?
back when Inrange first started Karl really pushed to be the pointman for the channel, he tried his best to be the knowledgeable guy that always had something to say and would constantly interrupt Ian.
Ian on the other hand was essentially a
>"Y-you too"
Betamale that would nod his head along assenting to every one of Karls interruptions.
But as of late I have noticed a change, specifically since the end of the WWSD.
Ian has been getting Jow Forums and I for one think his testosterone levels are through the roof.
He was always the intellectual powerhouse of Inrange but now he has the will to be the pointman, I notice him interrupting Karl more and more, correcting him when he says something stupid, making jokes at his expense, flexing his toned muscles at him in an intimidating fashion.
While simultaneously bringing all of the interesting information and content to the channel.
Ian has transformed himself into an alphamale and Karl is just a benchmark of his progress.
Whenever Ian is around the subject matter is actually interesting firearms related content or interesting guns being shot at a match.
All Karl does is boring ass matches with boring guns with his boyfriend sinistral fatboy and making videos crying about racism or worshiping the devil.
You can see the contempt for Ian's progress in his eyes, you can feel his lack of motivation to continue living in his match waddle.
Karl is the poor mans wannabe, wehraboo, satanic fatass version of Ian.
He sits at home playing VR while crying on his gewehr as Ian flies around the globe playing FW Indiana Jones
Imagine being the portly, simpleton assistant of gun Jesus.
Every day I wake up I thank the lord above I am not Karl Kasarda.

Attached: 2019-06-28_19-26-34.jpg (1485x795, 291K)

Paul Harrell

Cringe

damn ian is ripped

Do you think stands in the corner of the room jerking his little dick when his wife preps Ian's bulls?

Sending this to karl

Karl has a shed outside in the arizona heat for when Ian comes over to NTR him

Has anyone uncovered the secret of Mae's fatness yet? Did her girl genes just flip out like "well, I'm receiving so much positive attention now, guess I must be married" and just program an explosion? Just doesn't seem to make sense...

Notice Ian's mild gynecomastia?

He is developing his pecs

>mild gyno
>torso is completely textbook looking

think you're just mirin

Mechanically speaking is the best I know. Nobody else I know goes so deep about the engineering and history behind a gun

Attached: diagramma-delle-forze-nell-otturatore-dell-hk-g3.jpg (164x404, 23K)

I unironically think this in some capacity. They were both losers in 2010, Karl the loud sperg and Ian the bookish beta, but Ian has really become a success in every aspect while Karl is just a middling nothing. Successful channel vs no-name channel, 6/10 wife vs actual tranny wife, respected published historian vs LETMEFINISH. I mean shit, here is Ian doing collabs with famous people who wouldn't have given him the time of day 10 years ago, while all I can think of with Karl is how socially awkward it was when he asked to film that one training class and then kept interrupting the instructor with asinine questions like a total dork.

This picture is supposed to make it seem like using the books or whatever is dumb because the gun has a bipod, but obviously the book stack is higher than the bipod. What a double dummy poo poo head

Really? Because I've gone on several subreddit discords to post puppy mutilation snuff crush videos, and I see forgottenweapons videos posted along with "boipucci" "cute anime onions LGBT suicide" memes

Attached: jannymobile.png (506x380, 438K)

>Mechanically speaking
>3 year old videos
>13k views

lmao

I’m pretty sure Ian has a BSME from Purdue or something. He definitely knows his shit.

Oooooh I'm totally not going to join in this shitfest, arguing with all the hipsters round here, I'm so much skipping this thread!

Attached: 1521814861109.jpg (320x313, 45K)

Not that guy, but having appropriate credentials doesn't make his content the most detailed or exhaustive.

>Goblin Child
>Entire channel is based around infighting and clickbait
>Likes revolvers more than semiautos
yep hes a boomer fag

Apparently she discovered meat pies.

FPSRussia isn't even a gun channel.
It is some retarded meme eastern european shooting random shit for the amousement of the normies.

He's actually from Alabama and faked the accent entirely.

DAMN YOU REDCOATS! 1776 PT. 2 BEGINS NOW!

still he is trash.
just a normie channel to make people think that we are just as retarded as him.

I remember when he tested AR500 level 3 armor with a 7.5 inch barrel full auto AR loaded with m855 to show it's resiliance to rifle fire.

Attached: 1558571526673s.jpg (176x250, 4K)

Do you know the meaning of the word "mechanical"?

I don't think so

Ill cringe your anus nigger, fina yeet on a buster.

I never understood, is he actually a communist or is this just something people say?

He literally has a shrine to lenin in his masturbatorium.

The only thing he's doing in the trenches is sucking dick.

That's because Ian and Karl weren't exactly friends when Karl invited Ian to be a part of InRange. Ian was literally some guy Karl found on the internet, who happened to live in Arizona, and who Karl invited to take part in 2 Gun Action Challenge Matches. Eventually though, as they became friends, and Ian's shooting improved, their dynamic improved and Ian became more comfortable with asserting his own opinions.

She chugs actual cosmoline by the gallon, I know because Othais told me.

Well, he's not actually a communist but the fact that he posts on r/liberalgunowners should tell you enough about him.

Karl however is a bonafide Trump=Hitler leftard who is literally associated with several organizations tied to to Antifa and, whenever they discuss gun control, you can bask in the glorious mental gymnastics they do to avoid the blaming the American left for being responsible for almost all gun control that exists in the United States today.

he once said that the "John Brown Gun Club" was a good thing, you know how K gets.

Source? I wanna get angry at something today.

That wouldn't be good for your blood pressure user.