Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

Attached: 45-acp-critters-01-660x423.jpg (660x423, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You be the judge.

no hes retired and a former teacher, think of him as hikock54 for killers

Stop spamming efag threads.

>jew
>does he have mental issues

op is a fag

oy vey, he's not jewish you antisemite!

Attached: 1533048500880.png (773x855, 1.06M)

he's jewish and like most jews, he hides his real name.
also, the man is 100% a psychopath.... never smiles and has just creepy vibes around him.
also... that nigger wife's son... yuck.

Yes. Severely so

Proof on him being a jew.

Bump

Different user but his name is Paul Benjamin. He also seems to understand the art of mesmerizing(historically dark art), which is apparent in many videos by the use of his nonverbal communication skills with his hands. It's an aspect of Kabbalah and many Jewish people are adept, as are certain fraternal organizations IG some Freemasons

Attached: 1557039629031.webm (720x404, 692K)

His wife is a doctor and he sounds like a try hard liberal. Its weird to see a jew physically fit who hunts though. His hair is curly and he is “white” but doesn't look european....

Oh I concur he's got Jewish ethnicity, you can tell by his physical features. I was just elaborating without touching the physical aspect. Not all Jewish people, including diaspora, are somehow biologically predisposed to be anti gun Marxists. The Pro Israel Zionist Jews are generally more conservative leaning and pro 2a. There's even a gun store near me owned by Israelis

so is it paul's turn to for character assassination because he isn't political?

He's overly clear on every point because he has experience dealing with stupid people, probably in the military, civilian life, and on youtube. He's also insecure about his speaking voice, for some reason.

Was born on 06/06/1966 wew lads

Attached: 000934C0-91DD-49FC-B454-79C94B1DA414.png (750x1334, 157K)

>Is he autistic?
Telling everyone that his opinions aren't objective fact is the last thing an autist would do.

No. There's always someone busting his balls on here. I genuinely enjoy his channel. You gotta remember what website you're on 4clan was hip to being all critical before normie web caught up

Lmao? No way. That's the date the antichrist was born in the movie Rosemary's Baby. Top kek

>muh meat test.
shit is retarded.

OP here, just wanted a Paul thread

They're pro gun for themselves not us

I mean it's not supposed to be some scientific control, it just shows how a round will react when hitting meat/bone, mostly for expansion vs penetration

This honestly. Buying gel blocks is cheaper

his reasoning is 'everyone else uses gel so i will use the meat target to not be redundant' when the real reason is 'I'm lazy and don't want to use gel'.

i like paul's videos but you can tell he doesn't put a whole lot of effort into them.

He is one of very few folks on youtube reviewing firearms/effectiveness that has actually used a firearm in self defense.
That along with his military background allows for the qualification "knows what he's talking about"

It what universe is homogenous gel harder to use than a composite of a half dozen materials?

mostly because you can't buy ballistic gel at the grocery store.

>his newest video
>keeps me engaged and sells me on why he'd take a 92FS if he could only have one gun
His channel is max comfy for a fella working night shift

Out of curiosity, what is your definition of effort?
Guy takes the time to go to a store and buy a bunch of produce he assembles into multiple targets, shoots them then disassembles and inspects the outcome.
He's got a video where he shoots some thousand (2000 iirc) rounds of .22 for 45 minutes straight and has to clean each of the half a dozen guns he uses atleast once inbetween. He's got a video where he built a small block house just for the purpose of shooting it. His methods may be up for debate, but i certainly wouldn't say he's lazy about it.

I think it's more to simulate how certain HP will react when striking a hardened material like bone/muscle.

Anyone that doesn’t like the meat target is an aids carrier

Nah he's just a murderer
Checked

>murderer
>blew some faggot away in a case of defense and was cleared in court
I don't think you know what murder is

Nice, so this is the new character assassination conspiracy

Attached: tenor.gif (518x336, 1.52M)

I wrote the shit about him understanding mesmerizing language and No I'm not trying to defame or character assassinate Paul. However this is the dark days of the web and it seems to happen to everyone eventually. Why do you care what people say about him on an anonymous carpet weaving forum?

>what is reasonable doubt
I guess OJ didn't do it either by that logic, huh?

Attached: 1560734790877.png (1000x665, 612K)

I hope you break into pauls house.

> Why do you care what people say about him

I don't care about Paul in particular, I hate all the retards spamming shit once it becomes popular, Try to discuss something mentioned on an inrange or Forgotten weapons video and you will see what I mean, shits annoying and we are in full summer mode right now

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

he's like Jow Forums scooby

The internet is becoming increasingly more critical over everything and everyone. It's like the whole internet is becoming the negative hivemind that Jow Forums used to be notorious for. Maybe we'll see an internet market crash

>internet market crash

Attached: lewd.png (2500x2641, 636K)

fpbp

>Once explained why he would never recommend a flick knife because he once saw a guy use his knife to open an MRE and thought "are you really too weak to use your hands?"

He was so triggered by how someone opened a package that he has sworn ofd the type of knife they guy had. He is full retard.

Attached: a-few-facts-you-never-knew-about-tropic-thunder-18-photos-4.jpg (600x351, 36K)

sounds like some maga dick head

>dude rightfully acquitted by a grand jury is the same as some juiced up psycho that narrowly avoided the hot seat thanks to shoddy lawyer tactics
Okay buddy

Bump

>but his name is Paul Benjamin
it's actually Benjamin Paul Harrell. He doesn't use his Benjamin name on YT because he hides his ethnicity.

I wish Jow Forums would fucking understand this

>i will create whatever headcanon is required to make my hatred of jews feel rational

This
It isn't scientifically repeatable, but ballistics gel isn't meant to simulate actual tissue.

>make a video with little to zero cuts
>explains the content clearly and concisely
>no UUUHS or UUHMS

Highly doubtful he's on the spectrum.

>not knowing how jew operate or their history
Keep your head in the clouds goy vote gop!

Bait

Dead muscle is vastly different than living tissue though

That's literally what most Americans look like, probably a bit of jewish and native american ancestry. Why are you mad?

No blood, got it.
Anything else? No?

Fug this is actually based

My name is Benjamin and I am not jewish in anyway

definitely is all memeing aside.

He is a killer robot from the future.

Who is mad mr. Mutt?

Blood is drained at the butcher probably half the muscles weight. Leather to simulate skin should be obvious

post your CCW please, virginbro

imagine being this young and trying this hard to be taken seriously.

You are, noguns euro. Go bathe and brush your teeth

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

See

Oh your dead skin is going to be softer or harder than leather? You want him to shoot at live people or what.
Retard.

Attached: 19A1B2AC-0F61-4D9B-A88A-61669E5BC498.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Point is its vastly different which is why ammo makers don't use meat targets

Top kek

You realize the “wetness” of the leather makes it tougher right? How hard is drywall rart

I don't think he's Jewish. But he does look it a bit doesn't he? He is Welsh and I forgot what else. His name is Paul and that's a name that Jews tend to stay away from nowadays. He does however, say a lot of kikey things.

He looks anglo as fuck to me.

Seething orbiter
Post patreon receipt

>Muslims read the Q'ran
>they're violent and shifty people because of their religious structure
>Jews read the Talmud....
>"HOW DARE YOU THINK JEWS ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT THEYRE TAUGHT FROM BIRTH NONSTOP?!?!"

What kind of cognitive dissonance is this?

Rart? So you’ll be satisfied if he wets the leather, or will you find something else to bitch about.

Rart.

>curly hair
>nigger lips

Attached: 93250587-A1EB-4E4B-8316-26189672F682.jpg (750x569, 250K)

A lot of Americans are of German ancestry, and I think they tend to forget Anglos are of darker hair and eyes. Americans get really weird over what is white and what isn't. Europeans of European ancestry are white, period.

Seeeething. Nice get tho

Name your YouTube presenter then. Surely you have a better alternative.

Fuck that would be amazing. I want everyone to become so disillusioned with the internet they give up on it (social-wise) except for business purposes. Then we can live in peace like the late 90's and early 2000's when it was smaller and more comfortable.

Lurk moar

Not your personal army

Idk whats up with this whole jew thing and him hiding his name. Its his real name.

wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html

unlike everyone around here he's actually had to kill someone in self defense. I'm sure he'd tell you that his 1911 in .38 super did the job. I find his content to be really professional. His Miami Dade shooting analysis is one of my favorite gun videos ever.

2 people actually

brutal

the main brought out a whole bed to the range and his spongebob PJs to do a video. And then it rained. And he still did it. How could you accuse him of that.

No. What makes you think he's autistic?

Man, Jow Forums is just full on retard tonight.

Live tissue expands and contracts. Processed meat does not.

>The Miami Dade video

God it was good. First video of his I saw. He just skims over so much though. I'd watch a mini-series of it if he would put one out.

okay so you're not gonna get accurate wound channels and cavities and shit. The point is in these tests is "how good is this round at going through all this shit (clothing, bone, meat, "lungs", more meat, more bones)" There are clear differences between calibers and bullet types to this test has validity. It shows that 9mm FMJ can penetrate two whole "bodies" and still exit while 9mm JHP will fuck everything up inside the first "body". They're practical tests with real world application. Not just rulers alongside rectangles of jello.

I hate that he thinks he's boring and that we don't wanna hear him talk. I could literally watch an HBOesque special with this man presenting it.

I understand you are passionate about his channel. However real data collected by real industry professionals confirms.
Virtually all pistol calibers leave a non lethal wound cavity. Because human tissue contracts. (Elasticity). Similar to a balloon that fills up then contracts.
Rifle calibers on the other hand leave devastating lethal wounds. This is due to velocity and more energy transfer. Has little to nothing to due with caliber diameter.
The body can not over come the hydro static shock.
An exception to all this is a direct hit to the central nervous system.

who does paul never talk about his wife, includes his son but not his wife.

I wonder if it's like how IV8888 keeps his disabled son chained to the bed

Attached: 1467435632122.jpg (625x474, 104K)

wait are you trying to tell me handguns aren't lethal?

and yeah I am passionate about his content. I think it has some merit and it helps to visualize things in a matter that makes sense. I don't see people as giant jello squares. There are tons of valid scientific tests of ammo you can watch and I appreciate he has a different take on it.

why does it matter? I think most people should keep their families out of it. Being a well known online figure can be pretty dangerous.

Lethality in a vague term.
If you are being attacked and you resort to shooting a criminal with a 9mm. The statistics show he will likely continue to fight on for up to 15 min. Perhaps even up to an hour before bleeding to death.
On the other hand. Shooting that same suspect with a 5.55 traveling 3000ft per second. Is likely going to stop him dead in his tracks.
And from my shooting experience. Double tapping is easy. Its what how I prefer to train. That second round increases my chances for survival.
A 9mm on the other hand requires accurate shot placement.
Can you perform that with sweaty, shaky hands? Their is a reason why the military arms soldiers with rifles. Because they are simple to manipulate and kill with.
Handguns are only useful due to the small size and low weight. They perform horribly at one shot, one kill.
(Which may be the only shot you can get off when being attacked quickly)