Do you prefer revolvers or semi-automatic pistols?

Do you prefer revolvers or semi-automatic pistols?

Attached: revolver vs semi auto.jpg (850x1000, 133K)

autorevolvers

Attached: MatebaAutoRevolver6in.jpg (696x419, 27K)

Revolver.
>simpler design
>doesn't jam
>easier to load
Bonus:
>can play russian roulette

If you need more than six bullets to kill somebody, you don't need to own a gun.

> revolvers don't jam

Hold up, revolver ocelot. They can jam by timing being out of place or bullet primer not igniting, then you need to spin the cylinder to the next round.

With a semi auto, just rack the bitch until it fires.

I prefer revolvers because I am a severe autist and like them enough to shoot them frequently.
This is either bait or retardation, since revolvers are in practically all cases more complicated internally.
While a revolver can fail, those failures are fairly uncommon (although more common than commonly assumed) and can minimized by using a quality gun. Automatics can have parts breaking and catastrophic failures.
And while it is true, that a revolver is pretty retard-proof, eliminating almost all user-induced malfunctions (which are the most common by far anyways), they are certainly not faster.
>If you need more than six bullets to kill somebody, you don't NEED to own a gun.
Get that boomer shit out of here

Not that most of this would matter, since almost all citizen involved shootings end within 5 rounds fired.
To wrap it up: Carry whatever the fuck you like. You are completely justified in liking a gun and carrying it for that reason. Dont try to find stupid excuses. You like it. That is enough.

Attached: 1548440453578.jpg (944x936, 244K)

>people who think revolvers and 1911's are still combat effective weapons are autists

Attached: MammothDefenselessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.5M)

>semi
>automatic
It's either automatic or it isn't, kiddos
>but muh historical designation
Unless you're gonna also employ the term silencer, you will refer to them as gas or recoil operated pistols
>but muh automatic fire
Then they are machine pistols, simple

that pic lol goddamn

Yes.

Attached: 100_2689.jpg (2048x1536, 922K)

idk revolvers just seem cooler. so much more history. its not like we even own fucking guns save pictures of whatsvee you fucking want fag

Attached: RevolvervsSemi.jpg (968x718, 212K)

>muh capacity

>Revolver.
>>simpler design
nigger what? it's like a clockwork inside of a revolver.
>>doesn't jam
LOL'd. you clearly haven't owned one.
>>easier to load
bull-fucking-shit.

>simple design
confirmed for never having completely dissembled a gun

Revolverfags are a very stupid yet very vocal minority in the gun community. They are often fudds who wont care if our rights get taken like this faggot.

Revolvers are low capacity, bulky, delicate pieces of shit. They can easily break if dropped or have the cylinder jam up if dropped in mud.

Yes

Attached: 89902DE1-81BE-4EB7-B83A-DCA5AE7B80B6.jpg (3617x2432, 1.85M)

Revolvers are more enjoyable for me but you really need both.

Attached: 000SNC_Rade_Serbedzija_001.jpg (852x480, 71K)

Reload speed can be just as fast as a semi if you practice

Attached: 30C4CE45-7C5B-44DD-AFC8-29891D8D8850.gif (220x124, 1.17M)

>>If you need more than six bullets to kill somebody, you don't need to own a gun.
>implying you can't ever need to shoot more than one person

>If you are one of the best shooters in the world you can shoot a revolver like the guy who wins your local IPSIC match shoots his glock.

dope but post your CCW user. The one you purchased by yourself and carry daily when you're out driving around in the car that's titled in your name, under the insurance you pay for by yourself. To get the the job you work to support yourself. Just post your daily carry pistol, that's all.

Yeah but i can slam a glock back into action that fast from a NEOMAG™ and I'm not anywhere near as good as jery miculeck.

Not to mention in he used either 45 acp or 9mm that can only be reloaded with moon clips, which are barely produced in revolvers because the case cannot be rimmed except for a few instances where moon clip 357/38 revolvers were sold.

>if the gun doesn't work you can always hit him with it
based

>It's either automatic or it isn't, kiddos
Automation has degrees, it is not binary.

>Unless you're gonna also employ the term silencer
I will, since that's the correct name given to the device by its creator. "Supressor" is a term created to appease gun grabbers, fuck that.

I like revolvers enough that I don't bother buying autoloaders because I end up not shooting them.

revsemiolvautpisters

>semi
>automatic
>It's either automatic or it isn't, kiddos
Pull trigger. Weapon fires and automatically reloads a round. Semi automatic.
Pull trigger. Weapon fires, automatically reloads an round, and fires again. Automatic.

Those are both automatic actions numb nuts

I find single action revolvers more fun to shoot but for actually having to defend my life I'll go with an automatic wonder nine

>Automation has degrees
Should we be calling vehicles without cruise control "semi-automatic" then?
>silencer
It was practically a marketing term devised by Maxim: a radio technician. It's about as technical a term as assault rifle, which is also appropriated by grabbers

What does that make a shotgun that automatically ejects a spent shell, but requires the bolt's manual release, semi-semi-automatic?

Attached: 1474944266016.jpg (600x646, 25K)

FPBP close the fucking thread

>Swerving to avoid a fucking compact
That driver deserved to die, but the trucker deserved it more

I enjoy shooting revolvers more than automatics, and for a range toy, that's all that matters.
Obviously something magazine-fed is better if you get paid to carry a gun and go looking for trouble, but a normal person should carry whatever they're willing to 1. maintain a reasonable standard of proficiency with and 2. actually carry. If that means a riced-out Glock with an optic, that's fine. If that means a .22 WMR J-frame, so be it.
For competition, outside of revolver-oriented games like ICORE, it's no contest; at any given level of proficiency, revolvers take 2-3 times as long to reload and have to be reloaded 2-3 times as frequently.

Both for different purposes, namely revolver for defense and auto for offense.

Attached: 2F4FFCFF-BE93-4554-9947-D06C0356CE8B.jpg (800x616, 129K)

Yes

lol if it ain’t 10mm it ain’t shit

>destroys your silly Italian design

Attached: webley_fosberry.jpg (1600x1067, 97K)