Active Shooter Situation

>BANG BANG BANG

>OH MY GOD SOMONE'S SHOOTING PEOPLE SOMEONE HELP CALL 911

user wat do?

Attached: woman-yelling-fear-out-loud-neighbors-woke-up-shocked-girl-screaming-help-popping-eyes-staring-woman (1300x957, 67K)

I join in

>uncannyninjaturtle.flac.jpg.exe

Find cover, when there is a chance, 360 and nope the fuck out.

leave

Depends. If I can escape, I run and call 911. If I’m trapped, I find cover and try to remain unseen. If neither of those options are available and I’m stuck in the open with the shooter bearing down on me, I shoot back and hope my aim is better than his.

Get shot by the police after killing the shooter for the news fame

Attached: 01f8ysyhc8b21.jpg (632x750, 49K)

Stealth mode with my stiletto and handle the situation

>when on ground or 1st floor
Jump out of the next window and run.
>when 2nd floor or higher
Try to climb down on a drain pipe and run.
>no windows around
Try to get to a window or look for a place to hide.

Record everything I can and sell the footage.

>2nd floor
Hahahaha Nigga Just Jump Haha

Disregard the Stacy’s cries for help and Keep shooting

/thread

A floor is about 3 m tall, two floors below me mean 6m of free fall.
That puts me at a significant risk of not beeing able to run properly anymore.

call 911

At my place of work, I know every face of first and second shift. Only staff is allowed amywhere near my area, so I know something is amiss if anyone else is within an eyeshot of me. Either they are a vendor with proper ID, or someone who has started their rampage and is moving to the back.

I would certainlu see it coming. My plan is to casually punch out for the day, nope out the back exit, walk the three blocks to where I live, and have a few beers. All before police arrive.

Leave, shoot the nog if I stumble upon him, I'm not getting shot by the cops like that retard that tried to play hero at a mall

hope my mask didnt slip

Fucking legend, you are user.

God dammit Jim I was going to this...now I’m going to need and find another job to be miserable in.

Blame the video games

>windows are at the top of the 2nd floor
4m jump max, less if you come to a hang first (back to the wall supinated grip so you can roll when you land)

Filing cabinet goes through the window and I’m out of there. My office has 12 people in it and only has one door, which exits to the community room where all the druggies hang out. I’m a social worker so if there’s a shooting, it’s probably because someone is pissed off at us. I also hate my job and there’s no reason to be a hero

>at a distance
run the fuck off the place
>point fucked range
shout AVE NEX ALEA and take a swing at them with a swiss knife
>get shot
ask him or somebody else available if the gates of Valhalla is going to open for me

shart immediately
hit the woah
walk the dinosaur
get shot

Attached: 1560484921977.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Press O to enter stealth, sneak into some tall grass and take out my crossbow. Put 1 shot 2 the engine block

Grab the girl and take off.

After we get away safely, tell her I just saved her life, so now she owes me a life debt.

Demand she repay me, by having sex.

When get done, leave and text my buddy to thank him for lighting off the firecrackers.

>no cardboard box
It's like you want to get shot

Attached: metal-gear-alert.jpg (600x600, 17K)

My perks are good enough that I won't be seen as long as they aren't looking directly at me.

1000 IQ move there, user.

>Grab the girl, run to parking lot
>Jump in car, key in ignition
>stop and tell her you'll drive off as soon as she finishes eating these eggs.

>you have to eat all of them

Reload

Ahahahahaha why have I never seen this before?

>OH MY GOD SOMONE'S SHOOTING PEOPLE

Attached: hesme.jpg (800x450, 73K)

Ty :-)

Take cover, assess, if something serious run fuck those normo-niggers. If just some skinny neet larping as Eric and Dylan I'd try and drop him

Stacy! Get in front of me where it's safe! Launching a screaming women into a room causes quite the distraction.

Attached: 1555189603356.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

cowabunga it is

Run towards the noise and hope.I get fatally shot
I'm gonna help this guy with his high score

Why would you call 911 if you’ve already escaped?

Sauce

Dab on the shooter... see where that is getting me.

Attached: 12nhgb.jpg (500x1240, 130K)

>stop shooter
>stop daydreaming

This.

Attached: 20190123_233459.jpg (2283x3144, 3.08M)

Pull my phone out and film, then tell someone else to call the police. Maybe yell world star a bunch.

Below the 2nd floor are the 1st floor and the ground floor.
Each floor is roughly 3 m in most buildings, wich results in a jump of about 6 m, wich is surviveable but not worth the risk.
I'd rather climb down on the plumbing at that point.

>disarm shooter with a swift kick to his firearm
>pull his pants down
>everyone laughs at his exposed peepee
>jack him off until he dies of exhaustion

Hand to man combat.

kek

>social worker
Faggot

shoot back

run, hide, fight

At my work place I'm right in the front by the main public entrance and there's no easy way out. Either I eat the first bullet or I manage to shoot the attacker before I get shot. The third option is that I manage to pin down the attacker until our armed security gets up to the front.