The F15 is the best fighter to ever be built in human history

the F15 is the best fighter to ever be built in human history.
k/d ratio of 102 to zero, no other aircraft has bested the F15 in combat.

Attached: F15(s)E(x).jpg (2100x1414, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qeU7xdUQHrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna post pic related every time there's one of these threads so people can see just how insane the F-15 is compared to its competitors.

Attached: A2AKills-A2ALosses-GroundFireLosses.png (2473x4847, 1.89M)

Attached: pm5015.jpg (275x275, 22K)

What if the F-15 ACTIVE was turned into an adopted variant?
Usually not a fan of throwing canards onto planes but this one looks beautiful.

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x931, 212K)

>k/d ratio of 102 to zero, no other aircraft has bested the F15 in combat.
this will change soon with the war with Iran. also, it says more about the pilots than it does the plane. and the pilots say more about their military and their nation

>this will change soon with the war with Iran
Between the USAF and IAF, she's going to go 200:0 baby!

>*S400s your F22's, let alone your F15's*
nuthin personell zionist

Iran does not have the S-400. They have older systems, which will be jammed and wild weasel'd like motherfuckers. The US already conducted a cyber attack which was messing with their air defense.
Also SAM kills don't change the A2A ratio.

>people talking about A2A k/d
>b-but muh SAMs!
Whats it like having 1iq?

Attached: lolmig.jpg (3300x2550, 752K)

Inb4 angry yurofags

Attached: 0BC1F1D6-CF6C-40B1-AEFD-2925EF97B85C.png (1774x990, 265K)

Attached: 1543449970190.jpg (2048x1582, 687K)

Attached: post-833-1196145170.jpg (1010x697, 154K)

>doesn’t show A2A kill ratio because it’s worse than US
>Kek

Nice, too bad it's only a model. Does the X-tail do anything of is it just another kind of stabilizer arrangement only planes I've really seen with them are the MiG 1.44 and the J-20.

The Russians literally refused to sell the Iranians S-400s over fears that it'll end in a bunch of their most advanced ADS sites getting destroyed on live TV.

>is specifically A2A ratio

lol go home ivan your slavshit is slavshit

this

Fuck off, Vladnik.

>vatnik cope: the post.

Attached: russia mighty.jpg (629x377, 55K)

This makes me chub

youtu.be/qeU7xdUQHrc

A comprehensive stealth kit would be neat
>canted vertical stabilizers and new divertless intakes to partially obscure the fan blades
>strike eagle-style conformal ordnance bays specifically shaped for minimal radar return
>2d thrust vectoring nozzles to compensate for loss of maneuverability due to drag/minimize need for control surface movement

Attached: d02788e9b6b91619c6e126.jpg (950x633, 81K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bandit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Red flag, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Airstrikes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dogfighting and I’m the top Fighter Pilot in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of AWACS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bandit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 20mm cannon. Not only am I extensively trained in Going in for guns, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Air Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bandit.

Attached: 5999017404_7a8db2a188_o.jpg (1486x1058, 127K)

If the trailing edge of the wing needs to be altered for RCS, the conventional tail could be swapped out for a Pelikan arrangement (YF-23) if the thrust vectoring can compensate

Attached: 20150108024121891.jpg (950x633, 57K)

Would never happen, because the head retards in charge would sperg out about MUH GUN. MUH VIETNAM. MUUUHHHHH

an F-14 got a gunkill on an F-15.

One of the Patlabor movies would have a bit less fiction in its science fiction

No it didn’t

It actually did in an exercise. Admittedly, that was almost certainly a fluke.

>exercise

First of all source, second of all excercises don't count as actual combat.

The first F-15 to be killed in combat will be a Saudi-piloted one, shot down by an Iranian Tomcat with a Hawk missile. And Jow Forums will argue that it does not count because the pilot was Saudi.

>Iranian Tomcat with a Hawk missile
This didn't happen
There were rumors of one shot down by a Houthi ground launched r-27

Attached: TFWYou'reOutOfPhoenixes.jpg (687x687, 79K)

>Using a hvim against planes
You don't think s400 is better than s300 because it's a bigger number right? That's like trying to shoot down a plane with an abm

Attached: 1561311571352.png (303x311, 178K)

I'm pretty sure a F15 cannot be made 'stealth'. It's RCS can be reduced, but the failure of the Silent Eagle showed that the platform is inherently un-stealthy.

Attached: F15SE Silent Eagle.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

Some instructors getting bullied by hoser doesn't count

>Jow Forums will argue that it does not count because the pilot was Saudi
Because it doesn't

What about this beauty?

Attached: f-86-sabre-large-56a61c595f9b58b7d0dff7c0.jpg (768x419, 43K)

Attached: soviet interceptor.jpg (1080x628, 161K)

104:0

I love when people seethe this hard

This single plane could wreck most countries air forces.

Attached: 5CE3FF3A-95E6-48BE-B31A-84B205DEB2A4.jpg (693x390, 32K)

I'm beginning to think that these threads is just someone forgetting to turn off their Markov chain algorithms.

Why would you believe the s-400 could shoot down a f22? Nobody knows shit forsure so shut up.

>the low res demoralization pic

the f14 has had a whopping six kills in us service during its 36 year service record.

And not a single one with a phoenix mind you.

A Saudi F-15 has already been shot down over Yemen, so...

>a superior pilot outflies a not as good pilot
>fluke
You are aware that planes can overcome odds by way of skill right? People in biplanes shot down monowing fighters on occasion.

Biplanes are much much more maneuverable than monowing planes

How can an aircraft be so succsesful?

Ya sure? I know 2 were hit with missiles but I read both made it back

I am
Just read up on it. A f15 was struck by a missile but was a able to return there is video of it getting hit. But they also shot down a Tornado which was initially claimed as a f15.
Even the houthis a few days after the incident clarified they damaged a f15 and shot down a Tornado. I'll try to find the link to that one.

F86 is the most beautiful jet aircraft ever produced, without a doubt.

Fair enough. By fluke, I meant that it was an unlikely scenario, meaning that the pilots were the deciding factor as opposed to the aircraft themselves.

Two F-15 were downed by enemy fire during Gulf Storm though.

Attached: F-15E Strike Eagle P-47 Thunderbolt livery.jpg (1024x682, 38K)

Attached: F-15E Strike Eagle P-47 Thunderbolt livery2.jpg (780x521, 67K)

Ground based shoot downs do not contribute to AA kill ratio

Those were both F-15Es as opposed to the single-seater A2A variants. See

Does that really matter? As far as I know F-15Es are just as effective as the Cs in A2A If you disregard close in guns-only memefights.

>k/d ratio of 102 to zero, no other aircraft has bested the F15 in combat.

There's actually a good chance that the Bristol Beaufighter exceeds that number in the pacific theatre. In Australian service it suffered no combat losses to enemy aircraft yet shot down in excess of 100 japanese aircraft. the japs named it 'whispering death'

And the sea harrier also has an infinite air to air victory ratio which makes them mathematically on par.

That aside, F15 is FAR from the best fighter ever built, it just existed in a time when it could shoot fish in a barrel. Its been superseded by 4.5gens and 5th gens now though. you cant get away with a 25m RCS in the 21st century.

tbf
the Phoenix was designed to destroy large missile carrying aircraft at extreme distances. ROE while in service didnt really allow this to happen very often either.
The Iranians apparently had quite a few kills with it against Iraq.

former f14 driver I speak with on occasion said that during both Iraq wars the second Iraqi pilots figured out it was a tomcat they would turn around and run.
apparently they could identify Tomcat radar from others.

Attached: 7N7fiMLb2Io.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Imagine being this much of a vatnik.

In the 80s I would rate the Su-27 significantly higher than the F-15.

Not to mention the only aircraft with a confirmed satellite kill.

Not hard to do. Identifying what's lighting you up is a simple matter of looking at the electronic signature of the radar ping. If its significantly different than anything else that hits you (frequency, amplitude, how many times a second it sweeps across your RWR) it's pretty easy to tell you're not getting lit up by an F-4 and run for the hills before the Phoenixes fly up to loft altitude.