Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1552753648832.jpg (2048x1536, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antiquegunscanada.com/
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm
gunpost.ca/firearms/rifles/oshawa-durham-region/type-81-professionally-textured-worn-finish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop teasing me with FN FALs I can't have them

Attached: 1558372137541.jpg (400x400, 27K)

first for CPC MAJORITY

First for Yellow Fever.

1st for FUCK KIKES, FUCK TRANNIES, FUCK JANNIES, FUCK GRABBERS

Attached: 1557726229233.jpg (1024x656, 93K)

>no OP fuckery
Is this real life

Attached: antique flowchart.jpg (1195x860, 153K)

200000000th for NIGGER BALLS

Attached: image0-1.jpg (504x602, 41K)

I'm surprised, the last 5 threads were fucked

Attached: bubblesdriveby2.gif (400x225, 3.35M)

>no gun in particular wanted at the moment
>cool I can finally start saving more and using my money less stupidly
>now looking at retarded meme guns I never even considered buying before
IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS

Attached: 1418703316572.jpg (460x391, 37K)

It's impossible to catch them all, user.
:(

As a zoomer, how zoomer / meme tier is a kriss vector?

Attached: 1561428924620.gif (350x497, 833K)

Attached: holdme.jpg (236x177, 8K)

The gimmick the Vector is built around is useless outside of full-giggle (and really only for people who can't spend the time/money to GIT GUD at shooting full-auto normally).
You're better off getting an Aero Survival Rifle, a CX4, a S2K or something along those lines.
That said, if you want one for videogame larp or some shit, I can respect that.

On this What ammo or firearm would be easiest to obtain?

not a meme. they look deadly. especially in white

hey NB guys, is it true you can't plink in the woods unless you have a tag for something in season?

Attached: nbflag.jpg (355x198, 18K)

Really depends. .45-70 is very doable, but you need to make sure it's loaded soft if you're getting a trapdoor springfield or something of the sort.
.44 Russian is pretty easy because you can trim down .44 mag/special casings.
.455 is still pretty easy to get and reload for, but you're on the edge of what is common.
You can basically forget about actually shooting any antique rimfires...
Reloading pinfire is doable, but a PITA.
Easiest all-around is a muzzle loader. If you go for a flintlock blunderbuss, that makes ammo really easy. Stuff like the Kentucky rifle are very doable as well, though. If you really want to make sure you'll never have ammo issues, just buy a bullet mold. Casting lead is ezpz.

Jow Forums is best board

Even with full giggle, the Vector consistently loses to basically every fucking subgun under the sun. It's heavy, super huge for the tiny barrel, and the gimmick bullshit recoil system only serves to get noobs excited because they're on a piece of paper at 5 yards with a full giggle.

Good shooters with any other subgun will demolish another good shooter with the Vector. Fuck that retard gun, it was a bad idea from the very inception, it's only stayed around because it looks spehssgun and shitty shooters use it as a crutch to hit paper and think it's the best thing ever.

Eh, I'd take any closed bolt gun over any of the open bolt guns for full-giggle.
I like the aesthetics, at least, and using Glock mags makes things easy.
I'll probably go for an ASR, myself.

there are many options that don't suck be design for closed bolt glock mag 9x19

I unironically want a kriss vector due to R6 seige. Mira's primary being a vector and my favorite operator.
I'm a huge fag I know.

Attached: mirafull.png (960x1600, 829K)

You are the only type of person that can want/own a vector and not hate.

I appreciate the response and I’ve screen cap’d It for when I’m educated and not a complete brainlet about guns and ammo. God I hope I pass my test and am approved so I don’t have to deal with antique guns lol

Antique guns are really more for people who appreciate the history. If you're the kind of person who goes to Renaissance fairs, you'll like 'em.
Just be attentive during the class and you're fine.

pls respond

A lot of .455s have been modded to take .45acp. If you're going to shoot them, for most its fine because webleys are built like a brick shithouse, just make sure it isn't +P or high power rounds. I put about 100 rounds of blazer brass through mine not too long ago and it ran flawlessly (aside from being inaccurate af since its old and has a BABY barrel)

Attached: 62123777_727715927671333_7635032180913078272_o.jpg (1080x1920, 133K)

latest numbers. Take it as you will. Like anything, I'll believe it when I see it

Attached: june_28th.jpg (1023x927, 133K)

HOW ARE THE LIBERALS POLLING SO HIGH? THEY HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT TO BOTH THEIR VOTER BASE AS WELL AS THE REST OF CANADA. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS SOME "HILLARY CLINTON HAS A 99% CHANCE UP TO ELECTION NIGHT OF WINNING" BULLSHIT AAAAAAAA I FUCKING HATE THE CBC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 4.52.59 PM.png (256x154, 56K)

They have not been modded to take 45acp. They have been modded to take 45acp BRASS. His has caused confusion for many ignorant boomers who shot their guns loose by firing factory 45 in their webleys.

How do you think he got elected in the first place
LPC voters are basically apolitical NPCs who just vote for them because it's the one that seems the most standard and inoffensive on the card.

From your post in the other thread did you meet that guy at a gun show or is there a website for antique? I’d happily pay 2gs for a legal gun if easy(ish) ammo

Finally got a range membership after being on the wait list for over a year! What would be a first handgun to buy? I'd like to get something quality so no Tok pls. budget is up to 1K.

It’s nice to see ppc has those numbers already

Fuck I didn't realize I still had the old thread opened

Ah yes, I mean it can fit .45acp brass. Either use deliberately the lowest pressure rounds you can get commercially (the exist and are about the same price as standard, although most standard .45acp will be fine) or reload. Don't be like all of the retarded boomers who say "MY WEBLEY TRIED TO KILL ME LIKE A HANDGRENADE" because they loaded too much powder. People have been shooting these for 100 years with .45acp without issues, just be smart about it and you'll be fine my frens.

I bought mine online, but I recommend calling the guy because over the phone he is super helpful and can really help you find what you want and send lots of pics and info for you. His website isn't always updated but it looks up to date right now. Wish I could afford that broom handle but uhh I can't justify 8k on one haha.

antiquegunscanada.com/

Do our laws (no carry, magazine restrictions, area of use) make 1911 style guns more attractive for banging steel and pointing holes in paper?

Should I find a decent gun store and handle as many as possible or buy something well reviewed online?

go to a store and handle them.

>Should I find a decent gun store and handle as many as possible
Ideally yes.

Awesome thank you, could you point me in the right direction as to what to look for? You mention .45acp is that an easy ammo to find and purchase ?

not really

Also any jacketed ammo will erode your rifling real fast, as webley rifling doesn’t like jacketed bullets and 45acp is undersized for the bore. The only way to have perfect performance is to reload pure lead .455 bullets.
Guns don’t blow up, at least not without warning. It’s still not a good idea to shoot overpowered ammo, as it lowers the lifespan of the gun. It didn’t survive all the way from the 1880s just to be slowly destroyed by an internet commando “because it’s fine”

Nearest store with some options is probably an hour drive but I guess it is worth it. Anything in particular to look for in a handgun that I should know? I assume as the other user said as long as I stick to the major brands I can't go too wrong.

Even low pressure .45 acp is higher pressure than .455.
If you feel like continuously running something that is stronger than the proof loads in a revolver it's your business but don't recommend it to others.

Very, you need a PAL to buy ammo though. You don't need a PAL to possess it however, although to go to a range you need a PAL.. So basically you still have to wait for it to arrive by mail, but you can take whatever you pick innawoods with you.

MP's are nice if you want a snub nose, don't expect accuracy with them obviously, well really don't expect great accuracy with anyone of them desu. All the webleys are pretty fairly priced, if you have fuck you money then get the c96 lol, I'll be eternally jealous. Honestly, think about what you think you would like to own and shoot for a bit and then give Chris a call (the owner) and he will be able to help you out. He's super passionate about what he does and above all wants to see you happy. No he doesn't pay me to say this lol, legit just a pleasant guy to deal with especially since most salesmen for funs are dicks lol

also forever posting my feet and the webley bc i dont currently have other photos with it lmao

Attached: webley n feet what a treat.jpg (720x960, 158K)

You’ll have to reload your own ammo
You’re in luck, nothing is easier to reload than 45.

Higher pressure by FAR

It's lighter and undersized for the bore and also a revolver, the pressure doesn't get as high as people say it will inside of say a semi auto handgun. Yes its higher than .455, but when you take all those factors in, its not remarkably higher than .455 and doesn't exceed the proof load. You are totally correct about the rifling and jacketed rounds however, I am aware of it but there's no real way around it because soft lead tipped rounds aren't available as far as I am aware. I am not trying to destroy it, back when these were originally surplused by the british government or sold overseas in large quantities post ww1 and ww2 they were "shaved" to fit .45acp and have been running full power surplus ammo for most of their lifespan since, I do not recommend that however. I know you really don't like that I am doing this, but I am going about it in the best way a person could unless they were to just put it on the shelf and leave it there forever.

>yeah I shoot overpressure ammo in a 3000$ gun how could you tell?

Attached: webleychad.png (569x425, 528K)

> its not remarkably higher than .455 and doesn't exceed the proof load.
.45 ACP is 21kpsi while .455 Eley is only 13kpsi.
The proof load for the Eley is only ~16kpsi, which is lower than almost all commercial .45.
Lighter and undersized is also not true as various loads were used, some were lighter than the standard .45 bullet. The Webley bore size is also the same as the M1911, the lead was swaged to fit.

How it fits in your hand, how it points to you, how you like the controls, how is the trigger pull/reset

>1-.20 block owners sit and laugh as retards squabble over antiques

Attached: Chang.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I'd like some opinions about firearm storage in Canada. I read the case law from the paste and from what I can see, a "gun locker" suffices for the storage of prohibited firearms with the bolt/carrier still on the firearm.

What do you think should be the standard for the storage of rifles/shotguns? A locker? A heavy safe? I'd prefer a heavy safe secured to the floor and a wall, but I'm not made of money.

a fucking case in your closet boom 25$ for the case and a trigger lock youre welcome

EDIT: Wow reddit! Thanks for the gold!

nobody gives a shit and most boomers are too retarded to follow these rules.

That’s hilarious you mention the c96 I was literally just doing math to see if I could somehow justify it, but if I really need my pal for ammo I may as well wait until I have it aha. If you told me I could buy ammo , I honestly may have got the beauty lol.

>c96
how much are they?

It’s on sale for just under $9gs with a stock.

you can't go innawoods unless you got a hunting permit. even then forest niggers can rape you. the maritime province are the most cucked.

>$9gs
who says 9gs instead of 9k? what are you, a nigger?

Attached: 1502138902998.jpg (609x609, 28K)

>I am going about it in the best way a person could unless they were to just put it on the shelf and leave it there forever.
How about, you know, reloading? Rusty wood sells cast 455 bullets. Stop trying to convince yourself and most of all stop encouraging people to do stupid shit.

I agree that most people aren't willing to wade through case law to figure that shit out. I'm going to be buying a firearm this year and I would prefer to store it without a trigger lock and with the bolt intact. I'm trying to figure out the kind of storage I would need for that to be legal.

regular $100 cabinet from Cambodian tire, it's not fucking rocket surgery.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm

I ain't seeing a bulge

thank you

What is the best pistol for the money? 9mms and .45 acp?

these are all wear dependent of course but:
$1000 stockless random war one
$2500 with stock
$4000 number 9 red with stock or a ShangXi C96 Mauser in .45 ACP
$6000 for antique in meh condition
$8500 for good condition antique

get a luger instead

Whatever feels best in your hand and you think is cool. Retards will spend all day bickering about 9mm vs. 45acp vs. 10mm but at the end of the day the best gun is a gun you can shoot well and can afford to feed.

Aha too funny man, thankfully no I’m just uneducated and type/speak terribly

Want to lmaster peestol? .22 target pistol.
Want to go skr8 to 9mm peestol with simple operation - glock or SW MP2 or any other Glone
Want to just buy one good DA/SA - get a beretta, sig 226, jericho, cz or literally any other wonder 9 and master it.

Want to be a snowflake Millenial? Get a Sphinx COMPACT

Want to be a meme-tier fag -- get a Steyr striker fired.

Wanna be a fucking boomer who ends up unhappy with ammo prices? get a 1911.

Want to be a total boomer/collector/enthusiast tier cuck? Get a revolver.

>Want to be a meme-tier fag -- get a Steyr striker fired.
wow rude

Attached: 20190324_162355.jpg (1023x784, 246K)

>console pleb too
oh no

how else was I supposed to play Bloodborne

Attached: 1530025476415.png (1332x1336, 74K)

idk I played Demon's Souls back in the day, platinum trophy like a true autist, but when I tried Dark Souls i realized I fucking hated the genre. no interest in any subsequent souls games.

ahem

extraction issues though.

but yeah

Attached: 31536372_2.jpg (1800x1350, 181K)

You're missing out m8

Attached: 1532201132687.png (1305x908, 225K)

>i never asked for this

definitely not. don't have enough time in my life to sink 100hr per reskinned trial and error game.

The gameplay in BB is very very different from DS

Hey do you guys know if surplus bipods will fit on the cz858? I couldn't get my bayonet to go all the way on.. Am I just weak or did they fuck with the mount on import?

>ends up unhappy with ammo prices
6¢ a shot for .45. One of the easiest cartridges to load for and the brass lasts forever.

>gameplay
I'm not obsessed with gameplay, I hate how attached the souls crowd is to that word. with my limited time I've turned more towards whats fun for multiplayer with friends or narrative driven single player stuff.

Attached: WowB_2019_05_22_21_36_42_413.png (1920x1080, 3.69M)

>implying I'm not making babies with a white woman
Hey buddy, I might not be king nazi, but if I have to eat shit every single day living in a multi-culti shit hole the decent food from my ethnic replacement is going to be my pittance
>bu-but you're supporting your replacement buying their sanwiches
Yeah, and we're all paying some form of income tax, property tax, VAT etc. My choices for lunch are a drop in the bucket to my contribution to ZOG. Let me know when you open fire and I'll toss you a magazine. It won't even be pinned at five rounds.

Are there literally any good sales?

I would 10000% trade you a DSA FAL for a Type 81. Crazy though that might sound, it would be a trade of frens. You just need to make a burgerfren and your memes need not be dreams. Fuck it, your government has already violated your rights selling you to the Chinese, might as well have the rifle you want.

Attached: 1553733388014.png (730x800, 158K)

Should I into the SKS for my first rifle?

Post mor helpers frens

Attached: 1560301365943.png (384x378, 113K)

Wait, does this mean that .17 HMR does not require a license in Canada?

no
yes

hey cangens

I want to purchase a non-restricted AR-15 for my first rifle, namely a modern sporter. is this a dumb idea?

I had planned on purchasing a savage mark II along with it to actually practice shooting, but I figured that getting the ball rolling on getting the gun I actually want to shoot would be a good idea.

thoughts? the only bottleneck is that I have no clue how to actually assemble the gun's components but have no problem learning or at worst paying a smith to put it together for me.

Attached: IMG_1170 2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

no, its a great idea
ok

Attached: 1561045404106.jpg (658x662, 51K)

What state are you? I've always wanted a plain Jane 1911 GI

Assembly of an AR is piss easy, babbys first gunsmith project level. Yidtube has plenty of videos detailing how to assemble a stripped lower.
Youd have to set aside a bit of cash for tools, namely an action wrench and vise blocks. I paid 30 bucks for a toolkit on ebay, but I haven't looked in a couple years so that may have changed.
Best trick I know is grab one of pic related, 1/4 inch clevis pin, it makes getting the detent pins in far easier and reduces the risk of it flying across the room, never to be seen again.
ARs are a decent first rifle, just stay out of /arg/ because it's cancer. I'd also recommend a mid length over carbine length (feels less choppy imo)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190629-000750_DuckDuckGo.jpg (607x759, 67K)

how hard would it be to get my type 81 detailed like this guys on gunpost?

gunpost.ca/firearms/rifles/oshawa-durham-region/type-81-professionally-textured-worn-finish

Attached: img_20190620_091953617_hdr2.jpg (1200x619, 89K)

That's fucking stupid, get a normal t81 and actually use it if you want wear, and I don't mean banging it purposely off stuff in your room or throwing it on your driveway, true wear takes months or years of constant use, depending how you use and abuse your gun it'll wear differently, it's called honest wear.

Attached: 20190626_094642.jpg (2560x1440, 2.16M)

Also real wear doesn't look like you sanded the gun with sandpaper, its scratches, dings, other marks in the paint and wood, and only in certain areas.

Attached: 20190629_002042.jpg (1412x2511, 1.85M)