Negligently discharges in your direction

>negligently discharges in your direction
>tee hee
how do you handle this situation on the range knowing the other person has a firearm also?

Attached: ad2.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

It's never happened.

Girls don't go to the range alone and act all flirty. They almost always have a patron male there teaching them.

Also you're too much of a faggot to approach a girl anyway.

Fuck your gay thread.

by farting on op

This literally happened to me today.

Jesus fuck she's so cute

reality and youre autistic daydreams are two different things, user.

What did you do?

Thought about getting mad but remembered she and her guy friends have guns, so didn't say anything and left the range

>pussied out and left
Alright now that sounds legit

Attached: back_to_reddit.png (448x421, 259K)

She's a Russian slag, she'd be revolting without her hair down, she's accompanied by her wigger hoodlum of a boyfriend, and worst of all: it's a blank firing pistol in her hands

meant for

>shits on range hoes and calls op a faggot
what about that is reddit, exactly?

>how do you handle this situation on the range

Activate Fudd mode

My local range has a gangbang rule for girls that nd

western women (especially American) women are slags too. they fuck niggers, which is more despicable. its a common fetish in America to sleep with black men, even with brown men. your women are also getting bred by tiny Asian cock. so don't you go on about "slags."

The wounded bear lashes out as it dies from rot and infection.

what the fuck are they gonna do, shoot you?

Doesn't change the fact I still have my raifu and you're stuck with a glorified cap pistol

>rot and infection
doesn't matter if you aren't willing to use it

Attached: mutt.png (675x270, 41K)

Lol. Ok Chang.

Use it against whom, mutually unattractive women, illegals, myself? lmao

Attached: 1552518451562m.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

This. There's no point in arguing with morons. Pack your shit up and come back later.

>muh spigs :D:D:D
Pretty rich coming from a country that lists turkmutts as 'Russian' on their census. Also hows that islamic population?

>Implying the RO hasn't fucked all four of her holes and made three new ones by the time she finished laughing
It's like you've never even been to a range

>walking away from a perfectly good opportunity to take and/or lose a life in an escalated confrontation

Attached: 1553121685242.jpg (190x265, 16K)

>half his country is brown
America has been invaded and will degenerate into another latin American drug-infested shithole. your children wont grow up in the wealthy clean country you did, they will be surrounded by crime and corruption. the American people have all the power to stop it with the 2nd Amendment, yet you do nothing. you can point out any flaw of Russia you wont, but it still wont change this.

russian bitch, gf of sashadidntwakeup .
thats a blank/traumatic gun

High chance she already immigrated to some Western country, Ivan

GTFO. If someone NDs towards another person and the RO isn't on their ass in the next 5 seconds I don't want to shoot there.

Fire in her direction, preferably close to her ear.
> cops
On my private property?

I have seen people called out and I have called out people myself for doing stupid dangerous shit at the public range. I don't care if you have a gun. I will treat you like the retard you are. If that means I die then I die. Fuck you.

Attached: 1517643613866.jpg (720x481, 46K)

Politely ask her to stop shooting at me then tell her she looks cute.

This. In just a few short generations, america could be as shitty as russia!

daily life of living in russia

Attached: clap(1).gif (500x362, 445K)

Did you know that Russia has A-I-D-S?

Attached: 1562667324399.png (600x408, 103K)

Not an incel =/= reddit you cumguzzler

Damn, what got you all mad? It’s common knowledge that Russian women are the best hookers, they have no gag reflex and will do anything for money. It’s probably because they know they’ll hit the wall 2 decades sooner than white women, so they’re working their asses off to find a sugar daddy while their asses still have market value.

Sorry Vlad

brown girls are hot tho

too bad most of them are spics

Who gives a fuck? What, do you think they're going to fucking shoot you in front of their friends? I'm not some badass but the fact that you didn't even say anything is seriously confusing the shit out of me. I'd have flipped shit and cussed her out, and if her fuckbuddies defended her I'd chew them out too. You literally could have been killed by this retarded whore, I can't believe you didn't even say anything. Again, not that I'm pretending to be some gangster hardass, but idiocy like that can't be allowed to go unchallenged.

please dont shoot my direction for fuck sake

Shit taste you have their friend.

Liking non-spic brown girls (ie Muslim Arab girls) is patrician as fuck.

White women are shitlib feminists, and look boring af

OK lets go with option B: get mad and yell at her, her friends insta white knights and yell back, escablate situation with firearm present.

Or, swallow your pride and go home.

>Muslim Arab girls
literally the worst brown girls

Attached: 1513465517823.jpg (693x693, 139K)

>implying even the retards here couldn't out-shoot anyone 5OY enough to defend a hole after an ND

Then why do white Chads line up for the chance to fuck them?

Hand over the Vodka.

Attached: russian.jpg (484x618, 31K)

Why the fuck didnt you beat the shit out of her
Next time i hope she NDs and kills you pussy

Ahahaha, what?

Don't pretend like most guys on this site don't dream of fucking hot brown Arab women.

They are practically the only women worth fucking

>Common fetish

No it isn't, even with Hollywood pushing it. Fuck off Eurotrash.

russian women age better. That small amount of asian blood makes you age slower.

s-shes cute

Attached: whoa (2).jpg (337x372, 17K)

What makes asian women so tight even into their 30s bro?

Attached: 1561301570176.webm (563x1000, 1.89M)

Idk
All I know is that the master race isn’t whites
It’s where men look white with some Asian twink qts but the women look Asian with some white traits but the race as a whole has the mind of whites except for when it comes to altruism, so this means they don’t like nlggers.

Attached: 3894A528-D139-4965-8CC8-2B18A0B646E5.jpg (680x479, 28K)

Whites are the master race when it comes to BWC. Brown girls (preferably Arab) are the masterrrace for girls. Nigger girls are also a masterrace (BBC is a meme tho)

You have no idea how thirsty ROs.

>Didn't take a chance to escalate the situation to where he could of wasted white knight beta orbiters
JFL

>tfw no palm top tiger gf

I haven't had that happen, but had a girl start shooting before I had hearing protection on, 9mm right next to my ear. Think it partially tore my ear drum, felt like there was water in it, bled a little. She knew what she did was wrong but it was me who got hurt.

get angry with her for missing me

Attached: 0C5CD0E2-1CD1-4DDA-818F-E0821E658106.png (500x394, 54K)

Riiiight. That’s why every Russian woman over 27 is a chain smoking, leather faced harpy in high heels.

Absolutely Based.

Taiga a shit.

A SHIT