Wall people trap thread?

Alright, this might be more /x/, but I think this board is best for advice on how to actually deal with the subject. Apologies for being a fag in advance. I suspect someone may be living in my home. I still live with my mother and we often find food eaten or left out when we swear we didn't eat it. I find my soap in weird places that I did NOT put it, and doors are often left open in the house that we did NOT leave open.

tl;dr , I think someones living in my home, how to confirm without them knowing I've confirmed it?
Pic semi-related

Attached: 945480.jpg (936x622, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wish.com/product/5c17547333204a4ec4998662?from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=US&_force_currency_code=USD&pid=googleadwords_int&c={campaignId}&ad_cid=5c17547333204a4ec4998662&ad_cc=US&ad_curr=USD&ad_price=3.00&is_maxboost=true&fallback_cids=5ba4651cabba1f4f589c0cbe5c496d432c25722b70951e3f5bf3a96e163aa72095851a6e5ba9aa8d8697a330d773363e5be2ae2ef4b6563560b1cb3f5b863ad741c0ae5391f93e62&campaign_id=1784078296&gclid=CjwKCAjwvJvpBRAtEiwAjLuRPTHN7y-gq2BTQ5Y9wTjbS4XHJgumM704L_vcSvKwTCs2BZFtcTqNJRoCPD8QAvD_BwE&hide_login_modal=true
keepshooting.com/clear-out-6oz-tear-gas-grenade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here, there have been other instances as well a few years ago that I suspect are unrelated but I'm going to include regardless just in case.
Two or three times when I was around 12, when my parents were getting divorced, we'd come home to all of the lights in our home being on, but we turned them off when we left. We'd check the house, and nobody would be in side so we'd go about getting ready for bed.

When I was 14, whenever I slept on my couch (My shitty room got fucked up and I had to sleep downstairs in the living room very often) I remember seeing vague people shapes in the dark. I would normally chalk this up to /x/ tier schizophrenia but I figured I could include it.

get a CO2 detector

The reason I'm making a big deal about this now is that I'm currently sitting upstairs in my room. My dogs have been with me and all day weird shit has been coming from downstairs. I've lived in this fucking house for 13 goddamn years, I know what footsteps sound like. If you wanna call me a retarded schizo please do but really I'm looking for discreet people traps.

get a camera and a CO2 detector

I legit hope I'm hallucinating

So wait, is this to see if I'm experiencing CO2 caused hallucinations or is there something about CO2 detectors my autistic ass doesn't know about?

Get a gun. Something that can have more than 8 rounds per clip.

to see if youre hearing footsteps
or if youre not remembering stuff because of CO2

Buy an wifi camera or five
Shit's cheap.

Bump

Attached: F7806485-A8F5-490D-A7D8-879A82E302DF.jpg (750x665, 345K)

user, what if its a cute girl?

Attached: 1562884328240.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

Buy a security cam, put it in your house

For the sake of expanding this thread, what are some good people traps for this situation?

Put threads in the cabinet doors and other places. the door gets opened, it falls out. You'll know it's been opened. Just string some shit up across walkways. Nothin crazy, just take a fishing line and a tack it near the floor moulding about ankle high. Attach the other end to a bell or someshit and put it under the couch. You'll hear them if they walk into it. Mix ammonia and bleach in the bathtub and leave for a few days. If you smell rotting meat, there's probably someone in your walls

Dumb faggot do what other people would do. Set up a camera by your fridge before bed and see what happens. Odds are your mom is drinking or some shit and just gets hungry and snacks on shit and forgets.

Why don't you want them to know that you know? Just get a draco or the shortie mossberg and start looking everywhere. It might be someone has a key to ur house, try changing the locks all through the house too. Also set up a camera (where no one can see it) or stake out.

that is pretty unlikely, but there was an episode of hoarders where a woman was squatting in the hoarders home, and they had so much junk she was able to hide there for a long time before they figured it out. you can put in some cameras for under $200 to see what it is once and for all, but it's probably some combination of rats/ghosts/mental illness and you'd be better off saving your money.

Have you tried using fire? Close all airways and burn stuff at different locations inside your house. It would flush whoever's inside either by heat or smoke.

you can't trap people legally. you could probably get away with something along the lines of a cs grenade on a tripwire.

Because I think you’re young, get a friend or two with wacking sticks and go around the house looking for crawl spaces. I used to have a girlfriend that left our doors unlocked in a bad neighborhood. We used to do Jow Forums fag style sweeps of the house and all hiding places each time she forgot. It’ll only take once.

Attached: 3DD1E475-C202-4FE8-8813-BBD8C2D01CBB.gif (540x543, 355K)

Just found this small camera for 3 bucks, anyone know if its good for the purpose of home surveillance?
wish.com/product/5c17547333204a4ec4998662?from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=US&_force_currency_code=USD&pid=googleadwords_int&c={campaignId}&ad_cid=5c17547333204a4ec4998662&ad_cc=US&ad_curr=USD&ad_price=3.00&is_maxboost=true&fallback_cids=5ba4651cabba1f4f589c0cbe5c496d432c25722b70951e3f5bf3a96e163aa72095851a6e5ba9aa8d8697a330d773363e5be2ae2ef4b6563560b1cb3f5b863ad741c0ae5391f93e62&campaign_id=1784078296&gclid=CjwKCAjwvJvpBRAtEiwAjLuRPTHN7y-gq2BTQ5Y9wTjbS4XHJgumM704L_vcSvKwTCs2BZFtcTqNJRoCPD8QAvD_BwE&hide_login_modal=true

did you ever flush anyone out?

Attached: 202.gif (272x500, 107K)

don't buy on wish if you want it this year

Search all crawl spaces and attics.
Get a black light and search for footprints,handprints, that don't match you or your moms.
String fishing line over suspect areas with aluminum cans and rocks then set your phone or a recording device.
Mark the levels on all your various jars of stuff.
Set a trap with some food having laxative in it then observe.

It's your mom.

get a fart machine and press it as you walk around the home. you hear someone laughing then you have a ghost in the house

>clip

Attached: 20190518_001432.png (500x483, 143K)

based

>clip

Heh..........
one time I heard noises in my yard so I got my fun suit and my 250 dollar toy ir goggles on and sat in a bush. Some folks I recognized as trouble walked by staring at my house and talking. I didn’t like that so I went inside and turned all the lights off. Got my rifle and climbed on my room, right at the eve (I think it’s called). I waited for 3 hours. They came back and turned on flashlights and walked into the woods way down the road. Started turning towards my house, lights still on. They turned the lights off a few hundred feet from the house. Still on neighbors property. I used my rifle to stare at the face of the guy I especially didn’t like as he smoked a cigarette. They got next to my house. I said what the fuck are you doing. They flashed their lights on me for a sec. then walked away with their lights off. My brother lived with me for awhile and bragged to all the hoodrats about a room I kept locked with security doors and cameras and stuff. Few other instances. I would say more exciting instances but red flag laws are scarier than people living in your walls.

summerfags detected

Attached: illsaywhatiwant.jpg (650x488, 29K)

Okay newfag

Grasping at straws. If you’re suggesting that this experienceless, most likely a teen, gets a handgun that uses stripper clips as their first then you’re retahded.

>Grasping at straws.
he said a gun with a clip that can hold more than 8 rounds. do you even know what grasping at straws means, kiddo?

alternatively i would suggest a mossberg 500 12 gauge with slugs. anyone hiding in your walls will be turned to swiss cheese

Lighting a fire around the ground level perimeter of the structure should work

leave some chocolate out where weird shit has happened
make sure family members know not to touch it
humans cant resist chocolate
if it disappears you have a rape dwarf living in your vents

>clip
You live in cuckland if you're using an antique for HD or you have terminal autusm.
Dismissed.

>rape dwarf
2nd worst kind of dwarf

>when your high stage autism triggers the normie Jow Forumsommando

Attached: 002.jpg (640x640, 91K)

w..what's the first worst? What could worse than a rape dwarf?

The standard dwarf.
They rape as well but have many other equally terrible tendencies. The rape dwarf isn't too bad if you ignore the rape. Very clean and conscientious (aside from the forced penetration)

Attached: 1561666243536.jpg (782x497, 87K)

Attached: 1519928719068.jpg (695x1143, 206K)

Yell out "Marco" and listen to see if anyone says "Polo"
Or just get like a $30 cheapo basic bitch trail cam.

Yeah, you.

>go to /x/
>get into first thread
>continue reading the catalogue
>realize I'm actually on Jow Forums
Can these wall people hack my internet and change web pages?

Fuck you, he'll be just fine with a Tanker Garand.

Truth.
There are 2 kinds of dwarfs: rape dwarfs, and dwarfs you can't rape.

>dwarfs you can't rape
Friendo with enough lube and the right attitude there ain't nothing you can't rape

Spill some chalk dust on kitchen floor, or just floor next time your cooking.
Get up afterv3 or 4 hours of "sleep" go see if flour or chalk has moved, do this with a new loaf of bread sitting out on the cutting board or stove.
Take out a hair, lick it place on cabinet or door frame, it glues its self there, if disturbed act non chalant...
Make way to room, get heavy object in morning go buy high point pistol used for 75 bucks, you must kill

Carbon monoxide: it's a gas!

Your mother has Alzheimer's.

This is wholey more likely

I once went to the range on one occasion and there’s was a bunch of old world army larpers ages 17-32 fawning over my pretty guns. All they could afford was mosins and old but unpopular pistols. I suppose they’re good resources for collectors knowledge.

He’s grasping at straws because to cover his mistake of calling a magazine a clip he pretended that he suggested a first time gun owner use a old ass stripper clip pistol. Which is equally retarded if thats really what he meant.
You misspoke but your mossberg suggestion isn’t too bad.

Wait what?! No never mind over penetration is a bad thing in home defense. Don’t use slugs. That’s fucking stupid. I take it back.

user wants you to kill your mom with a poorly aimed slug because the mossberg 500 is an easy to remember gun name that gets featured in movies and video games.

>Alright, this might be more /x/

OP, seriously, why the fuck would you even think to post this in Jow Forums? What the fuck does weapons have to do with any of this.

He wants advice on murdering wall people. We know how. Let’s do it together.

Attached: F852BEE5-8CD2-4318-8054-844D2E467870.gif (480x360, 1.62M)

You probably have a gas leak and are gonna die soon.

/x/ would tell him to sleep with his cock out on the kitchen floor and hope that it’s a horny ghost.

This, grab a trail camera too, if the C02 detector doesn't help you find the issue, the trail camera might.

Based

> Figure out any hollow areas in the house a person could fit in
> Check any crawlspaces or attic spaces you can looking for "pests"
> Set up cameras in places things happen like the kitchen
> Set up audio recording throughout the house
> Put bells on doorknobs in the house
> Be armed

Pretty much all of that can be done fairly cheaply. If you figure out someone is definitely there and where they're hiding you probably ought to get out casually and call the cops. If you actually encounter a person get armed and out fast and of course call the cops immediately. Figure out some go signals with your mom, hand signs and non-suspicious phrases that you can use in emergencies and if you find out you're right.

Put pieces of scotch tape on your doors across the gap from the top of the door to the top of the frame. If you leave the house, come back and the tape has been unstuck you've had a visitor.
Pro-tip, put it on the side you can inspect without opening the door.
In your case I'd do a bunch of different door external and internal. Maybe he's living in the walls/attic/hole under your bathtub.

Another thing I forgot to mention is "snap" traps. Place a small fragile thing like mechanical pencil graphite sticks in doors/hatches that shouldn't be opening. If the graphite is broken, moved, or gone you might have an issue. This is really simple stuff to set up and use and it's also small enough to not be noticed, you just have to remember to check it and that it's there.

Based gas poster

Honestly miss rape dwarf threads

You mean CO, carbonMONoxide?

Marriage.

This. Every other thread over there is "how do summon SUCCubus boi?"

Underrated

Take everyone out of the house for a couple days and use some of these.

Attached: real-kill-home-perimeter-insect-control-hg-10064-2-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

It strikes me that if there are people living in your house secretly, and they know that you know, then sleeping in that house might not be the smartest idea.

If you seriously think there is one, I'd recommend getting a sturdy lock for the bedroom door, searching the absolute shit out of it, and then sleeping in there with the door locked and a gun ready.

While I find it very unlikley that you actually have people in your walls I would suggest setting up a camera on the fridge and checking the house for exessive carbon emissions, that shit can fuck you up.

Do you mean CO? Carbon monoxide vs carbon dioxide

Start shooting through the walls, if you dont smell something awful in a week they left from fear

if you do smell something awful, its also likely that they pooped upon being fired at through the walls and are going to leave it there just to spite you

Or they shit from being shot and died and are rotting in shit

Alright op, I enjoy playing the long game, start working on a cum jar and once you get it half full, label it as brownie frosting and tell your mom about it too, put it in the fridge and then if it has been drank from then you have gremlins living in your house and you should just invest in a firehose and soak every square inch of your house in water.

Maybe because I'm a poorfag from a third-world shithole, but isn't cheaper and faster to ask a friend who owns a dog to let the pet free in your house for some time and break the wall/floor he's barking at?

>engaging in chemical warfare inside your own house
Nice

Attached: 18434c86d268ad67faec43fc2368c01f.jpg (386x600, 43K)

>ask a friend
>irl friends?
What is this 1998?

>subtle setup to see if someone's around
>jingly noise to alert movements
>gas everything in the house to death

Attached: 1_0UcPEJrnK35bFMVrC4Pm9A.png (595x297, 203K)

>not just lighting the house on fire and waiting for the intruder to emerge to your pre set up firing squad

I mean, its gonna be a nasty clean up anyhow...

>Wall people trap thread?
Don't worry user - I'm a trap, and I'll protect you from those scary wall people!

Attached: trapshot4.jpg (673x1124, 187K)

use that gun to kill yourself, faggot

Attached: F932C6F4-5EDF-4FE2-B040-3567AF27F8CD.jpg (254x328, 62K)

Is that a broken tv on your couch?

Stress induced hallucinations from your parents divorcing

Strange signs of people being there was from one of your parents (probably whore mother) cheating on your dad (by getting DPd on the couch

Sounds fucking cool, any of you fags cross the tube and you had to punish him by making him suck your dicks double barrel style?

Get a carbon monoxide detector

Actually, the thought never crossed my mind.

Attached: B454164C-73FE-4C3C-9D54-BB915A516DD6.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

Goddamn you are retarded

Attached: 1540148562915.jpg (645x729, 48K)

OP get some meth and confine yourself to your house alone for a few days.
You'll be so keyed up by day two you could hear a flea jump and it will jangle your nerves so bad you'll immediately try to kill it without thinking. Simple. RIP wall people.

nobody is hiding in your walls and eating your foods and leaving your lights on. i suggest you give up looking for me.

Attached: 2015_HomeAlone_111615-2.jpg (956x634, 63K)

lel

>putting an intruder in a cage temporarily untill blues come get them is illegal but exploding them with a mine isn't

>get CO2 detector
>breath on it
>BEEP BEEP BEEP
Goddammit

keepshooting.com/clear-out-6oz-tear-gas-grenade.html

Attached: DT_1032_Flameless_Tri-Chamber_CS_2000x2000.jpg (600x600, 35K)