Ive been on /b/ for like 10 years and im just trying to get into other boards. So here goes my first Jow Forums thread

ive been on /b/ for like 10 years and im just trying to get into other boards. So here goes my first Jow Forums thread.

Before I continue this is not a political discussion, this stuff just interests me and I'm curious about your guys views on it. I don't have anything against muslims, but seeing something like this and knowing it was livestream is just excessively fascinating.

So the topic is the mosque shooting in christchurch. Thoughts? Curious about how you guys view/look/feel about or at it.

Also, does anyone have a better upload of this? that may be for a different board but I thought i'd just go ahead and ask.

What a lovely night it is to be alive and "free"

Attached: thumbnail.png (380x311, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html
liveleak.com/view?t=CX8vY_1532892228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, here is the video I was able to obtain, like a retard i forgot to include the link.

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html

Maybe try bud

>ive been on /b/ for like 10 years
What, since you were five? Fuck off.

lol not actually what this board is for
but ill have fun b4 the mods go stazi on ur ass
>christchrch
fucking atrocity man violence is wrong
>the shooter
a fuckin poltard but high score
>the NZ government response
absolutely pathetic, they did exactly what dude said they would, was actually kinda sad to see a "western" government act like that

Attached: 1561739092654.jpg (500x375, 19K)

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1562817633943.jpg (500x991, 122K)

Lurk on Jow Forums more.
Experience on one board doesn't carry over to another.

Attached: stfu.boomer.jpg (560x577, 35K)

>violence is wrong

>Jow Forums

Fock off. This aint the place.

Fuck off we're full.

listen man
as somebody who has actually put people in a fuckin hole im tellin ya
guns are for shooting soda cans and for keeping the wife safe
violence is wrong

>christchrch
>fucking atrocity man
kys pussy. Shame you weren't there blowing an imam when the guy showed up.

I hear /o/ is rather opinionated on the subject. You should give them a shout

all mass killing is wrong no matter how stupid the victims

The greatest atrocity is how many rounds he wasted just blindly mag dumping into already dead bodies. Put two in the chest then move the hell on. He spent way too much time in that first mosque. Of course he then runs away like a pussy when someone throws an unloaded shotgun at him after the incident in the second mosque.

Attached: 1562639561147.jpg (254x254, 5K)

>the topic is the mosque shooting in christchurch. Thoughts? Curious about how you guys view/look/feel about or at it.
Idiot who only villified guns and whites. Those martyrs he created are worth more than 20 times the amount of people he killed. lessons we shouldve learned from vietnam and the middle east.
If he wanted to really benefit his cause he shouldve masqueraded as a muslim attacking a church.
His guns were meh-tier. The sight on the shotgun was stupid and promptly fell off.

He also could've gotten the same kill count with a bolt action. The muzzies reacted quite poorly.

I bet he used FMJ too. What a pleb.

>they did exactly what dude said they would
I feel like this is only insightful to people who didn't even know NZers could own guns prior to this year. "OMG Tarrant was right about everything, what a smart dude with his finger on the pulse" Uh no shit, they've been trying to restrict gun ownership since Port Arthur/Aramoana. It was always going to be this way, its just most people expected it to be a muslim or asian who niggered out and killed a bunch of people, as opposed to a white guy.

do you also make threads on /o/ whenever Ahmed uses his truck of peace to enlighten a crowd of infidels? Fuck off we're full.

But real talk, shit sucked. Guy killed a bunch of innocent people although wasn't there reports that that specific mosque was responsible for recruiting for ISIS or radicalizing people in general? Regardless, faggot shouldn't have done it. Although in his schizo ramblings that he calls his "manifesto" he called it right on the fucking nose that the western government would ban shit. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in government helped him orchestrate such a thing specifically to take away the people's "weapons of war".

Attached: 1561769353907.png (602x591, 520K)

>Ive been on here for ten years
>So brenton
Try harder CNN

>OMG Tarrant was right about everything
no i think he is a racist idiot and a murder
bur at the same time the response was pathetic
also from the citizens(yall didnt do shit)
i keep shit ready in minecraft for when they try that shit here

Attached: wow.jpg (788x1024, 195K)

obligatory

Attached: 1562700178491.jpg (800x581, 367K)

>yall didnt do shit
About what? Nothings happened yet.

got a link to the source video?

wow didnt expect people to reply to my dog shit. thanks to all of you!

Attached: seen kid.png (772x660, 125K)

BTW, as i said, its not really politican for me. It's the fact that a massarce happened POV over livestream that got me interested.

Pussy faggot, there's nothing wrong with killing the guilty.

Attached: image0-6.png (392x462, 193K)

Should have used .308

liveleak.com/view?t=CX8vY_1532892228

'ppreciate it

>>
So the topic is the mosque shooting in christchurch. Thoughts? Curious about how you guys view/look/feel about or at it.

It was awesome. This is the closest a 1st world country will come to an armed citizen challenging the government.

>>others

when u ask for a non political discussion, i mainly wanted to know about his tactics, weaponry, etc.

you know... actually fucking Jow Forums stuff

also he never used his gas what a fag

>This is the closest a 1st world country will come to an armed citizen challenging the government.
lmao what

Attached: Timmy.jpg (657x960, 120K)

that never happened

>4473 get

>tactics,
Didnt employ any of note. Literally went in the front door. Used a strobe that was un-needed. Victims couldn't have reacted worse
>weaponry,
Low tier garbage.

>It was always going to be this way, its just most people expected it to be a muslim or asian who niggered out and killed a bunch of people, as opposed to a white guy.
How lucky for them, eh?

Him wasting a bunch of ammo and time or him running away after getting a shotgun thrown at him?
I'm watching the video right now, confirming the former. As for the latter, I don't see a single source refuting it. But I guess the Jews own the media or whatever.

lol what a complete faggot.

No, what he did was smart shooting the piles to kill sandniggers playing dead, in shock or merly wounded. If he followed your gay advice the body count would be lower.

>According to the old media, a mudslime threw a credit card machine at our protagonist who got spooked, presumably under the assumption that it was a bomb (because let's be honest, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary), and runs away in panic.

Could've used that time to shoot more people.
casualties>confirmed kia

Even if there are more survivors they would be horrifically marred for life or maimed.

Omg did he died?

how the fuck do you spend 10 years on /b/

Also

Attached: gtforeddit.png (634x354, 373K)

Attached: 1559597697998.jpg (1200x3000, 647K)

He would know which ones were playing dead if he actually picked his targets and had trigger discipline. He even admits on camera that he got overwhelmed by the number of targets.

Attached: 1548909000620.jpg (386x395, 41K)

Go away fed

Attached: angry cat rotating.gif (478x478, 532K)

seconding this, especially since in the last coupe of years its turned into a combo of /hc/ and /gif/

More people? Dud you see the video? Only a handful of sand niggers ran away. About 90 percent of them huddled into two corners where they pretended to be dead. As he was shooting into the crowd some of them got up or flinched from being shot.

The dumb thing he did was not light the place on fire to interrupt first reponders and delay first aid.

I have no need to explain myself on this.

>cartridge

Attached: 50b.jpg (500x375, 41K)

i saw it. how do we we even know how many got away since the view we saw was his and focusing on finishing them off. especially outside the mosque.
>90%
10% missed opportunities.

you lose 10% of the opportunities you never take.

Attached: 1562659296387.jpg (852x1040, 102K)

thank you for your service

If peaceful options are not viable or have been exhausted, then what is left?

Attached: violence is golden.png (1124x3034, 1.03M)

FREEDOM AINT FREE

AY DIABLO DIABLO

you go full giggle

>violence is wrong
only initiating violence is wrong

Attached: rXJVDIR.png (382x597, 194K)

he is both an idiot racist and a murderer, but he was very correct about what the responses to his actions were

Attached: 1478249763883.png (800x792, 263K)

i actually agree 100% with that, but ppl are retarded and have never done a hard thing i their life so they think killing is cool or that they should kill for reasons other than self-protection, and also the lawn

>ive been on /b/ for like 10 years
Stay there