Why the fuck do I keep impulse buying almost what I want but not-quite?

Why the fuck do I keep impulse buying almost what I want but not-quite?
>looking at a nice $600 bullpup AR-15 shotgun
>reviews are great
>in my price range
...so I impulse bought a non-bullpup AR-15 shotgun at the gun store
>looking at Smith & Wesson 460V for wrist-breaking action
>looks great
>it's at the store
...so I went home with a Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull instead
>looking at PTR-91s with the sniper configuration
...so I bought a Century C308 instead
Why do I keep fucking doing this to myself. I'm not even saving money in most cases, or at least not that much.

Attached: 1465256372174.jpg (478x496, 24K)

Sell your faggot guns and buy a tac 50.
Bitches luv tac 50s

Fuck you I don't need an anti-material rifle yet and if I get one I'm not getting one in .50 BMG.

It seems like you are especially susceptible to advertising. You should familiarize yourself with common tactics, so you can identify them and reason yourself out of impulse purchases.

It's not even advertising, half the time I don't even know what these guns are until I actually hold them myself, it's just like I have this thing in my head that says "does this feel good in my hand? Yep, okay good enough don't need to do anymore looking or research."

Then I buy it, go home, immediately do more research, and learn that there is something that would have better suited what I wanted in the first place.

You're just a mindless consumer addicted to fleeting dopamine rush of getting a new toy. You're no better than the millions of boomer floating around walmart filling their carts with stupid shit they can't afford to fill the void left in their soul by a godless decaying culture.

Well then you obviously have a small dick. BMG stands for Bigdick McGee

BMG stands for "slow and inaccurate."

That was pretty deep.

I don't know it just kind of sounded like he wanted to project to me.

Bmg rounds arent slow? What are you comparing them to? Cheytac interventions? Cheytac rounds cost 3x what bmg tac 50 rounds cost and arent even as accurate. Tac 50s are probably the best value weapon on the market, even at 10k$. The sniper record is no fluke. Tac 50s are a wonder of engineering. One day i will own one

Yeah. Youre cool man

>tfw 10k for some pieces of metal sitting on some plastic.

Is Gunbroker the best way to sell guns? It sounds like a lot of work.

>need
SHALL

NOT

You're fucking dumb and impatient, idunno what we can tell you that you don't already suspect about yourself.

Plastic is underrated.
Your mom loves the plastic dildo i sold her.
Maybe thats bc i modeled it after my penis so she can member berry the 20 thousand times i ran train on her massive vagina

He knows. He just wanted attention like we all do.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for 'good enough.'
Hopefully Trump doesn't outlaw crypto so I can eventually buy the things I really want anyways.

They charge it because a handful of companies make them, and the primary customers are LE/MIL agencies, richfags, cartel smugglers, and moderately wealthy showoff gang members who will all gladly pay the price.

I'm getting a Desert Tech HTI.

BEAT