US Coast Guard hijacks submarine

Coasties just BTFO special forces all over the world

Attached: 1562885258738.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hisutton.com/Narco Subs 101.html
youtu.be/RmautelNq5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-zQibO-a138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never be this badass

What's the point, Jow Forums?

>submarine
>not submerged

ALTO

EL

BARCODE

Badass. I can't really tell but it doesn't appear his gear includes a life jacket. Dude was committed to get on/stay on that sub, I guess jump back off if it dived

I imagine it's more like a u-boat. Dive for limited periods of time as needed, but mostly just skim the surface

That's fucking awesome. Who and where?

>17000 lbs of cocaine
Momma Mia that’s a lot of nose candy

It's likely one of the semi-submersible variants.
See: hisutton.com/Narco Subs 101.html

youtu.be/RmautelNq5Q

It is a semi-submersible. They only have one or a couple patterns. Some ex-american and russian sub engineers devised the pattern and tooling over a decade ago and the narcos have been producing them en masse ever since. They're made of fiberglass and use cheap engines, and are effectively (in practice, literally) disposable.

>costie yelling at boat
>boat wont sit/stay
>boat gets spanking
Bad boat....

I feel like warning shots would've been appropriate at that point.

Most homemade Colombian drug subs aren't safe to really submerge past a few meters. They might run submerged in high risk areas but usually they will just run the surface like this, submerged or not they still have a very small radar profile.

Also I don't know what kind of ASW the average coast guard cutter has but I imagine that it would have turned out much worse for them if they tried to dive and run.

They knew they wouldn't need them. From experience, they knew the threat of the weight of that coasties testicles threatening to sink the sub would be enough to force a surrender.

Attached: 1532925491042.jpg (1008x709, 71K)

They can't dive at all.

...they're not atf user, they don't just go around shooting boats

He is almost certainly wearing a PFD. It's really small and out of the way when uninflated, looks like just another part of his harness, but it has a pressure gauge and a co2 canister. It can get wet and be fine but if the pressure gauge activates (at around a depth of 5 feet underwater) the co2 will trigger and the whole vest will explode out into a full lifejacket. We used them on commercial ships because they are a lot smaller than regular life jackets and completely out of the way unless you need them. Sometimes the sensor or the co2 will malfunction or the pull tab will get stuck on some part of the ship though and the vest will blow up accidentally. It makes pretty good entertainment after 2 weeks at sea when your buddy just randomly blows up next to you.

Allah Akbar

Well I'm the guy you replied to and that is fucking neat. Thanks for the info

Why didn't the guy in the sub open the hatch with an Uzi and blast away the coast guard dudes?

Probably because he's just some poor bastard from central america trying to make money, can't afford a gun, and wants to stay alive

then what? the support ships just fuck off and leave him? retard

Because then the CG stop playing

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x669, 153K)

This isn't a Killdozer scenario it's just an average Tuesday for Fernando.

I imagine they'd just shoot the fiberglass body and let you have a watery death

because one round into that paper mache semi sub, and they're dead.

>narco sub
>a big achievement.

Any info on the sub? Is that some decomissioned old shit or niggerrigged DIY?

nigger rigged u boats made out of fiberglass and truck engines

What stops cartels from acquiring a rusted Kilo? Even Pepsi had a Russian fleet at some point.

One of these Best Korea mini subs would be also fine.

I imagine they would panic and break off.

First they couldn't run it

Second it'd be instantly sunk

Attached: b03.jpg (644x500, 39K)

They don’t want to kill anyone, they just wanna deliver the drugs and get paid.

Unironically nothing but the CIA.
It almost happened.

Cool raids on narco boats in the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean? Cool raids on narco boats in the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zQibO-a138

Attached: 0F776E68-804A-40C8-834D-388889D1D670.jpg (768x432, 31K)

Pepsi had Russian scrap

15000 pounds of cocaine?
Holy shit. 13000 pounds is a lot of cocaine.
I don't even know if I'd be able to store, let alone move and sell 11000 pounds of narcotics

The Sinaloa Cartel oversees a logistical network that is as sophisticated, in some ways, as that of Amazon or U.P.S. — doubly sophisticated, when you think about it, because traffickers must move both their product and their profits in secret, and constantly maneuver to avoid death or arrest.

>submerged or not they still have a very small radar profile.

This.

At visual range they cannot hide but beyond that they're pretty sneaky.

They lose these subs all the time, it's not worth it to get a huge one. Cheap, numerous and fast is the way to go, manned by some poor desperate people preferably.

>be on boat
>jump on other boat
>you just took a shit on special forces all over the world

not really. it wasn't even that fast moving. it's cool, but not special forces cool.

also
>HALTO TU BARCA
>HALTO TU BARCA
>AHORA
>AHORA
>HALTO TU BARCA

like he's a traffic cop or something. it's in the middle of the atlantic, and the guys are in a fucking submarine. they don't hear shit.

Attached: 1562869466042.jpg (641x530, 25K)

It's for legal reasons

They're straight up disposable. They're made on expedient tooling designed over a decade ago that can be used in the middle of a jungle, loaded down with as much coke as is physically possible, sent northward, offloaded, and sunk at the end. One time use.

>legal reasons
The most incompetent lawyer in the world can still tell the jury that you can’t hear shit when you’re inside a submarine out at sea.

Overstatement, but the US Coast Guard does most of what another country's navy would do.

You still have to make the attempt

Where do these drug boats end up if they successfully make it?

>almost
Story?

So that shit happened almost a month ago, why don't they release news on what kind of sub and contraband it was? maybe it was just the private submarine of some dude from cuba.

Where did it happen? How close to the shore? What was inside the submarine? How did they even get it, why was it surfaced? And what was inside?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 20-58-18.png (676x670, 470K)

Are you retarded

Yeah kinda, why?`What am I missing?

Operation Odessa.
They got close enough to have guys inside the sub pen checking out the sub they were gonna buy.
Glowniggers got in the way.
The 90s were a hell of a time.

Every single one of those questions was answered in the same articles that showed this footage off a day or two ago.

The only article I've read only said what's happening in the video.

It's a narco semi submersible boat running from anywhere in central america to the US. They're not going to release details of when/where because that's opsec. Cocaine was inside the sub. The CG receives intel from a million agencies and foreign countries telling them where/when narco boats departed from and are heading.

He's some bottom rung cartel kid they pulled off a farm somewhere and they told his ass to get in the sub at gunpoint. He's probably relieved.

But the Coast Guard makes some serious props for intercepting 8000 lbs of cocaine.

I'm honestly not impressed. They're not Spetsnaz, but they're more competent than your standard cop.

5,000lbs of cocaine is a great haul, much better than what my local P.D. does on the interstate.

Coast Guard had some advantages over regular army that makes some hardasses choose to serve there, rather than in the Army. I think one was not getting sent to a desert on the other side of the world.

>just fucking punch the sub

Coasties are such Chads holy shit.

>UwU spank me coastie
t. boat

The Coast Guard could probably defeat Canada's Navy on its own.

fuck man even the chuggs could defeat the RCN

hearty kek

>Pirates of the Caribbean theme plays in the backround

It's cool that the coasties actually managed to capture this semi submersible. The standard operating procedure for these narcos is to scuttle the sub and surrender to the coast gaurd when they start to close in. Destroys the evidence that way. I wonder why this procedure wasn't followed, did the coasties sneak up on them or did they think that their motorized bathtub could outrun the coast gaurd?

Either way, neato.

also fun to yank your buddies tab to make him blow

Yeah, 3500 is the highest amount to enter this evidence locker, truly a landmark.

Man can you guys imagine what 2000 pounds of cocaine is worth?

I swear we registered 750 pounds back then. Or was it less?

50 pound bust is pretty substantial

Oh you're right, embezzling govt. Funds and murdering the guy who found out, then covering it up as an attempted rape is so much better.

Or leaving a wounded man behind and then trying to block his Medal of Honor after we fought for an hour alone.

So if these narco people transport 18 fucking tons of coke with these things, they must have a shitload of money. Why not spend more money on their subs? Why not make a sub that can actually dive? With a radar, so you know when there's coasties coming? I've heard this fucking thing wasn't even a sub, it was just a low profile boat

Attached: 1560934618824.png (788x699, 21K)

The Russians ships were all slated to be sold for scrap, it only existed on paper at that point.

Hence why they boarded the sub, opened the hatch and then yelled it.

Too bad they got away, it was a close call.

Coke is cheap to produce in third world shitholes. Good submarines are expensive no matter where you are.

How the heck do they find these things? Do we have some kind of coastal sonar/listening system that tracks boats with irregular paths or behavior?

do you have any idea how much 18 tons of cocaine are worth? if they sell those amounts, they can afford a better submarine.

Because that's a really good way to get your sub sunk.

You complete fucking moron

I love you too user

I know a guy who could move that in a week.

Do YOU have any idea how much it costs to keep an illegal operation going?
It's not pure profit.

And then that better submarine would be scuttled at the end of the run just like these are.
They make these because THEY CAN MASS PRODUCE THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING JUNGLE and sink them off the US coast without batting more than an eye or two when they're done making their run.
They dont have one or two of these, they've been making them continuously for over a decade.

Idk how you guys do it, but here in Mexico the navy uses drones to patrol the coast. When a suspicious boat is spotted, they interdict it like here

F

>tfw you try to buy a Russian submarine to smuggle cocaine.

Attached: 540654056.jpg (1024x640, 119K)

>Applicable training
>Actually directly help and defend America and her citizens
>Branch doesn't treat you like disposable shit
>Good working hours

Got called a fag for going from 11B to MES but its a million times better than fucking around in Afghanistan.

Wtf I love the coast guard nao

Attached: 1560731640664.jpg (1200x1920, 267K)

Dont forget that you guaranteed getting a 5 lb cocaine bust this week. Not sure how many people you'll catch with 10lbs on them

I see what you're doing.

>ALTO TU BARCO!! ALTO TU BARCO!! ALTO TU BARCO!!
Jesus how would you like to be married to that guy?
>WASH THE DISHES!! WASH THE DISHES!! WASH THE DISHES!!
>WHERE ARE MY SOCKS!?!? WHERE ARE MY SOCKS!?!? WHERE ARE MY SOCKS!?!?
>SPREAD YOU ASSCHEEKS!! SPREAD YOU ASSCHEEKS!! SPREAD YOU ASSCHEEKS!!

>trained professionals panicking because of a malnourished farmer waving around an uzi

Attached: 1534955686319.jpg (438x332, 34K)

Has your question been sufficiently answered, you retard?
>

Because it's safer to me in a home(I mean "jungle") made semi-sub made out of cardboard, fiberglass and rubber glue than it is to be in a Russian military submarine.

>Mexican vs Americants!
>Dude hanging over the water from chopper!
Holy shit, these guys are better than SEALS

I have another one, what happens to the poor guys in the boat? I imagine there's one or two cartel enforcers on board to make sure the boat gets where it needs to be, but the captain and his crew are probably some poor central american fishers. Do they spend 30 years in prison in the US? Do they get deported to wherever they're from?

Attached: 1560937606547.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

No, they don't put anyone else on the boat that isn't completely expendable. If they mysteriously "lose" the cargo the cartels will just kill people in their family. So that cargo gets mysteriously lost. They'll likely spend a few years up in the US, before being sent back home. Inwhich they'll get picked up by the Cartel again and put in another boat.

>mission failed. We'll get 'em next time.