A very sad day, Jow Forums. I tried taking a flat bottom john boat into the ocean, and I had all of my guns on me...

A very sad day, Jow Forums. I tried taking a flat bottom john boat into the ocean, and I had all of my guns on me. I was off the coast of Panama city, where I live, and in legal self defense of pirates I commonly carry all 17 of my firearms on a 12 foot boat.

To my dismay, I capsized, losing all my beloved guns and any related gear, magazines, ammunition, and accessories in this tragic event. Luckily I was rescued by a WITNESS that saw my boat capsize.

I'm so distraught, I went on Facebook, a public forum, and vowed never to own guns again. They're dangerous, and I will never replace what I lost.

I hope everyone has a great day either way today.

-Jason T.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

kek
>Jow Forums joins a boating club

k

F

Attached: FFFFFF.jpg (960x480, 58K)

Attached: 1562293303574.jpg (569x797, 283K)

F

Attached: notATF.jpg (637x618, 176K)

>and in legal self defense of pirates I commonly carry all 17 of my firearms on a 12 foot boat.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

F

Attached: atf-guns-no-longer-permitted-on-boats-kayaks-fishing-trips-14524639.png (500x425, 104K)

What a shame OP. You should make sure on your publicly viewable facebook to tag any local law enforcement entities to make sure they're aware you're no longer in your possession, you know, for registration purposes. Registering this tragedy and potential recovery by criminals, I mean. So they know you super don't know them anymore

*know = own. Whiskey

Rough seas, eh?

They will be missed

he didnt say rafts,

Boats have been defined by the BATFE as: "Any device designed to float exceeding 16 inches in length".

sounds like my DICK

kek

>I shit boats
Good to know

A real tragedy user.

Attached: PH.jpg (1564x1564, 1.2M)

What a coincidence! The exact same thing happened to me yesterday.

Don't worry OP, we're from the government and we're here to help.

Attached: 1562216871188.jpg (750x594, 46K)

We're definitely losing our right to bare arms, aren't we? At most we have 5 years before it's all over....

F

I'm truly sorry for your loss

Tragic indeed

bro, me too, lake mead has all of my guns, at least 20

You are a coward and a retarded Hick.
People like you who think hide your guns are bringing the shit on. I cant wait till you are the first house they come to because they are not stupid and been watching.
THIS STUPID BOOMER LOST MUH GUNS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SHOWING THEM THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE OK WITH IT.

You guys laugh now, but something very similar actually happened to a friend of mine.
Took his brand new fn2000 with him on a boat trip, ended up losing it overboard.

Where are these snaps from?

Cringe