Live Q or Die

Admit it, Q firearms is the most based and trendiest firearms company out there right now. They bring 21st century marketing to the firearms industry. Not to mention they make quality firearms/suppressors and their shit looks good too

Actual product descriptions:

>"“But is it full-auto rated?!”
Yes. You, and the two other people with a full-auto rimfire rifles can confidently use this silencer."

>"The WHISTLE TIP is a blast mitigation device (BMD) for our Cherry Bomb muzzle brake. It also serves as a Cherry Bomb thread protector for the poors who don’t / can’t own a silencer."

LiveQorDie.com

Attached: Q.jpg (640x421, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaprecision.net/gladius.html
ar15.com/forums/General/Kevin-Brittingham-has-found-himself-in-a-bit-of-a-Fix-/5-2159416/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q is what Warsports were 5 years ago. Trendy and meme'd to shit, but not particularly notable beyond that.

nah.

Its only a matter of time before we see the Q Honey Badger™ on /ARG/

Attached: Q1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

Q social media marketing department has hit it so low that they have to spam their shitty ARshit on mongolian knitting forums now.

Attached: 1543161058362.gif (240x240, 653K)

Attached: 1491274451904.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>$3,000 for a 16" bolt action .308
I would need serious proof to say they're a bad company or sell bad products, but as far as I can tell, their stuff is overpriced memeware.

you would be what they call "a poor"

sorry bud

>flavor of the month AR manufacturer
reminder that there has been literally zero innovation to the AR platform in the last 20 years

I'm sorry I don't spend money on status symbols. Post guns pls.

>you may not know it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: IMG_0506.jpg (960x1280, 73K)

That's not so bad. You can easily spend a lot more on custom builds. The build kind of makes sense if you're always going to have a can on it.

gaprecision.net/gladius.html

meh, debatable. Shops like Strike Industries and SLR Rifleworks have done some really innovative stuff in my opinion.

Attached: SLRRifleworks.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Attached: PBT3.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

You can easily spend a lot less on off-the-shelf rifles that are just as capable (minus the proprietary rails, of course). And hell, if you're shelling out thousands of dollars on a short bolt gun, why not go custom? All I'm saying is that you can find better, you can find cheaper, and in some cases you can find both in one gun.

>baffle erosion
>cans arent even that quiet
>or even hearing safe for 6.5
>claiming other companies designs as their own (hex shaped tool features, tubeless cans, scalable baffles, tightly packed sharp angle baffles etc)
>kevin stalks his wife
>honey badger doesn't take certain ar mags
>creates artificial scarcity for their firearms so people think they're sought after
>can use less than 1/4th of the mlok on the rail because of the silencer and barrel nut

the noveske N4 pdw is only ~$300 more and is fully ambi, they're also hipster faggots if thats what you're looking for in a gun company

>paying 200 dorra for good goy stamp
no thanks

>non-qd muzzle devices

you have to go back

The Honey Badger is cool but I’d have to see some specs on the durability of the rail. As for the cherry bomb, that shit is retarded and no one uses it

>no Fix™
>no SCAR
who's the poorfag now?

Free float? Braces allowing for virtual sbr? Hole attachment systems? Monolithic uppers? Bufferless/piston uppers? 80% lowers? 300 BLK? Idk how much of this is officially within the last 20 years but it sure as hell was popularized within the last 20 years.

Even market proliferation and relative cheapness/availability compared to what the market was before I'd consider an innovation.

>fully ambi,
lefty here, why is this even a thing? Regular ARs are fine as is.

>or even hearing safe for 6.5
>6.5

who even uses this round?

Also
>kevin stalks his wife

tell me more

>aliexpress optics
At least try and hide them if you're going to pretend like you have money.

so normal people can drop the bolt with our trigger finger

hi there nogunz summerfriend

those are actually two optics made by Trijicon...a high end optics company. The one on the left is called a Trijicon MRO and the one on the right is called a Trijicon RMR. You can find more information about these optics on Google.

God Bless
-Dave

Solid products, you can get into contact with Kevin super easily, super innovative designs and if you've ever held one, you'd LOVE how lightweight and well balanced they are.

Attached: floof.webm (720x404, 692K)

6.5 creed is really popular
and kevin has been arrested twice for stalking his wife and violating the restraining order

Huh. I never thought of that.

Post a close up of the screws on your RMR. str8drop from Ali lmao. Imagine trying to flex with airsoft optics.

>really popular

1-800-ComeOnNow

ar15.com/forums/General/Kevin-Brittingham-has-found-himself-in-a-bit-of-a-Fix-/5-2159416/

Its on a Scalarworks Leap mount my friend

>middle market optics company
ftfy

>$1000+ ACOGs
>Military Contracts

yah, nah.

Everyone that I know that shoots long range has at least one 6.5 gun

Ahh busted. Next time don't make it so obvious. Feel free to post the adjustment screws so you can prove me wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-015209_DHgate.jpg (1440x2960, 619K)

do you drop the mag with your support hand or what?

damn i didnt even know these existed. I wonder how the quality is? Im assuming shit.

But im too lazy to get them out of the safe, so believe what you want friendo

A thousand dollars is not expensive for an optic and military use does not make something high end.

You most certainly did know. Or you got scammed second hand. Either way stop pretending you have money, some people on Jow Forums can actually recognize your Chinese knock offs.

>oNe tHoUsAnD dOlLaRs iSnT eXpeNsiVe

yes it is, stop trying to act cool on the internet. Are there more expensive optics out there? Of course. But dont act like spending a grand on a slightly magnified red dot is cheap

Hey autismus, look at the back of the aliexpress mount, look at his mount and then look at the scalarworks mount

Fine, Ill give...just because I had this picture on my phone. Still not gonna go grab the rifle to show you screws lol

Attached: ScalarworksMRO.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I never said it was cheap, I said it was mid range, which is factual. I dont know why you're taking this so personally, the rule of thumb most people follow is that your optic should cost equivalent to the gun its mounted on.

Attached: 1561123509720.jpg (957x1024, 182K)

dis nigga. honestly how's the stock and recoil system on the hb? the stock integration with the receiver, and the barrel are really interesting. $2600 for the rifle/suppressor combo is not bad desu, if that shit is as good as blowhard kevin says.

Attached: full_nelson.jpg (1176x1280, 149K)

But then you can't dab on the poors with your brand whoring xD

This is true, but I have a very special motorcycle for that.

Thank you for citing my source for me

>the rule of thumb most people follow is that your optic should cost equivalent to the gun its mounted on

Yeah, for variable optics or scopes. A fucking red dot does not cost $2500 unless it's infrared or something. An Eokek with a magnifier is like $1100. You're only gonna find really boutique shit above that.

Not him, but the MRO and RMR are around $650 msrp each. That's really not that extravagant, and if you're putting one on a $1,000 rifle, you're doing just fine.

That's what I was getting at. There's literally zero reason to spend that aside from some gay status symbol thing.

>blatant shill post by Q employee
They make a nifty looking stock but thats about it.
More of a 'fashion guns' brand like warsport, erathr3, modern noveske etc. Q has product line names like 'thunder chicken' and 'trash panda'

>optic should cost as much as the gun
Thats some 7th level boomer shit. Yeah that applies if you are in the UK and forcibly restricted to a single gun by law, so of course you're going to outfit your pile of legalwork with the best glass you can. Especially since its a single shot long distance rifle.

Warsport was crap compared to Q.

Yeah the names are funny like Honey Badger, Sugar Weasel, The Erector, etc

They even have a bright pink rifle bag lol

Attached: DBag.png (477x482, 151K)

Then why complain about a $650 red dot from a reputable manufacturer?

bc he is poor, leave him alone

Aero quality
KAC price
under age marketing

>for the poors
>what they call "a poor"
Cringe as fuck m80

Attached: 5689065.jpg (571x705, 127K)

>$3000 16" .308 bolt action that gets 1 MOA because of some no-name mystery meat barrel by a literal who
>supporting a company run by a repeat stalker
Lmao Q is a fucking joke, fuck off Kevin.

Q predicted you would say this, Satan

Is that because Q knows it's true?

is it belle delphines poop
25$ is good value

while it looks cool (besides the shitty extending brace that offers zero cheek weld), i still find no reason to spend the ridiculous amount of money on a honey badger when i can just build my own 300blk ar for a fraction of the cost

holy shit this guy gets it

their designs might look like mall ninja shit but I don't see anybody else trying to do anything new

imagine being this assblasted
>l-like wh-whatever man! I'm too lazy man, I'm going to b-bed

The multical modular monolithic platforms have been entering the market. They are the next generation of small arms.
But to acknowledge that would mean people would have to acknowledge that there might be better guns than the AR platform. This is obviously impossible.

Most of their products are fine I'm sure. The Fix looks like a cool tacticool lightweight bolt gun, and the Honey Badger is a good rifle by all accounts. They just spend a lot of time being douchey to other companies and passing off some of their stuff that isn't so original, as being so. I wouldn't say no if someone offered to give me one of their guns, but I'm not rushing out to buy their shit either.

I would argue that competition oriented companies have been innovating a lot. With all the modified buffer assemblies and modified bolt carrier components. Piston systems can also count as being innovation. Even though they're not necessary for all applications, rufles like the 416 and PWS long strokes have their place when lots of full auto suppressed use is expected.

Attached: JP11.jpg (1500x448, 104K)

You're stupid, dude. 5 seconds looking at the two different mounts, you can tell the dude's mount is a scalarworks. I also like how it went from calling him a noguns and when he posts nice weapons someone goes to make fun of the optics and when they're wrong and the optics are good, then it's the mount (which you are wrong about). If you're the same guy that been trying to call Qbro out this whole time, you're probably the biggest faggot I've seen on k. Thats saying a lot.

>being this new
this board is obviously too much for you and your cutey guns to handle

Attached: love.jpg (481x544, 75K)

>They bring 21st century marketing to the firearms industry
Accurate. They certainly are acting like jews selling to niggers.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1024x682, 49K)

>I act like an accusatory faggot out of love

Whatever, weeb

I have this.

It's fine.

That is all.

Attached: 20161220_110701.jpg (1250x747, 518K)

>reddit spacing
it all makes sense now

Attached: consider it.jpg (800x723, 53K)

I like Kevin's stance on QD muzzle devices.

1. It's dumb to constantly remove and replace a silencer.
2. Taking a few seconds to thread one on is not a big deal, even if you want to shoot it with multiple guns.
3. Hanging a fucking quarter pounder off the end your muzzle because you want to save a few seconds taking off a can is extremely dumb. Looking at you Keymo, the worst offender of them all.
4. Having a conical shoulder turned directly on the barrel is the smartest solution for concentricity, security and weight savings.

There's lots of smart things going on with Q's cans.

Didn't Q steal one of their baffle designs from some euro company.
I remember it was hotshit to talk about a while back.

If you want an AR that will shoot reliably and accurately, a PSA or Del-Ton will work just fine and even show up some of the beautique and Gucci shit being marketed. By the same token, you can spend thousands of dollars dressing up a Honda Civic, but at the end of the day, it's still a Honda Civic. It's lipstick on a pig. If you want a excellent, accurate, reliable weapon, you're not going to be looking at ARs, AKs, or any of the meme junk that the noguns children like to post here.

Q don't give a fuck

KAC = Porsche 911
Q = Supreme sticker wrapped Honda Civic

Member when Q moved across country to be with a gunbunny only to get friend zoned? I member

oof
lmao
source me

which gun bunny

Okay, then enlighten us. What's an accurate and reliable weapon that's not an AR/AK/Meme and doesn't get posted here.

unironically lwrc, larue, barrett

Yeah, posted upthread.

Holy shit, an actual retard!

>The multical modular monolithic platforms have been entering the market. They are the next generation of small arms.
That concept is 15 years old, retard. Colt did it when you were still in diapers.

yes every gun posted on Jow Forums is meme-junk

only you know the true secret good guns

>last 15 years
>responding to last 20 years
How fucking retarded are you?
Kill yourself but not with a gun.

Of all the monolithic platforms you choose to mention the one that isn't modular and was sued for patent infringement.

Attached: lmt vs colt.png (647x428, 397K)

post guns then you poor fuck

haha trijicon is middle priced. Only real poor fags or retards think they are any good

Literally looks like PVC piping
You'd think for that amount of money they could at least make it look aesthetic.

And the billboard sized logo on the side is straight up Remington 1911 logo-tier ugly

Attached: inCaseYouForgotWhoMadeThisShitheap.jpg (4492x2272, 811K)

You're paying extra for the leopard print and the reddit-tier name.

Attached: 30848554_10213694793338845_6360118312508027599_o.jpg (2000x2000, 415K)

>you're not going to be looking at ARs, AKs, or any of the meme junk
>not going to be looking at ARs
>not ARs

Try again.

>ar15.com/forums/General/Kevin-Brittingham-has-found-himself-in-a-bit-of-a-Fix-/5-2159416/

I bet Tyrone can please his wife AND make a better suppressor.

Attached: 1562907180708.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Idk what that is but I like it

That gun isn't called a Honey Badger, idiot. It's an AR-15.