S400

Well, Turkey has got russian S400. What's next?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48962885

Attached: 1051640405.jpg (1000x541, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Straits_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They leave NATO and proceed to exterminate the Kurds once and for all.

BASED

>What's next?
The rest of the NATO and especially the US remains in the state of continuous rectum annihilation for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1500544958941.jpg (600x551, 61K)

“What is the meaning of NATO? To keep the Russians aside, the Americans inside, and the Germans under them, ”

Attached: 14895700063770.png (550x550, 352K)

>what is next

Turkey's defence projects will cause lots of austic schreecing in next years.

Within a few years Turkey is going to reveal

-Ballistic missiles capable of reaching US mainland

-Hypersonic sea skimming anti ship missiles

-Supersonic fighter UAVs

-Various heavy weight torpedos and underwater kamikaze drones

What if they don't want to leave?

Unironically this

they don't get any f35's

Good for Turkey, fuck globalists, hope they are sharing the info they got on the F35 samples they received with russia and china.

Will all this happen before or after their shity economy collapses?

it already collapsed, they'll just barely manage for the next 5 years or so

Then what? Turkey will just disappear or something?

Who cares. They will probably stripe one down and sell all the information to Nato anyway.

>I hate globalism so I want them to support two other global powers!

They've already lost their F-35s, at this point they will get ejected from any of the other collaborative defense projects they've got going ( TF-X) and their economy collapses.

America defeated. Russia won (as usual).

>at this point they will get ejected from any of the other collaborative defense projects
You think way too high of yourself, amerishit pig. There's an entire world around you that doesn't give a shit about your virgin nerd rage squeals and butthurt towards what independent countries to with their own militaries for Turkey to turn to. Are you still mad all major Europeans refused your F-35 bait and decided to fund their own independent project? Turkey sits actoss a strait from Europe, do you really think an amerishithole with a world policeman complex and megalomania from the other side of the globe is of higher priority to them? God, Russia sure played you nicely on this one. Amerishit seething is entertaining.

Attached: 40r6 s-400 triumf (1).jpg (850x600, 270K)

Ivan you ok buddy?

I'm great, as american impotence has once again been exposed.

Attached: laughing red army.gif (675x227, 73K)

Glad you're great dude! :D

What's next?
Turkey uses it for the true purpose of all Russian SAM systems, shooting down civilian airliners, or extreme long range ballistic attacks into adjoining countries. However, if a SAM battery has been really good, the operators shoot it at the favorite target of all Russian SAM systems: Russian aircraft.

Daily reminder that Rojava is the legitimate successor state to Turkey AND Syria.

USA gets all the S-400 secrets before Turkish forces finish training.

K.

The following happens:

Turkey doesn't get a single F-35 or American military product again.
They get kicked out of NATO.
They stop getting propped up economically by various western countries and western investments dry up.
Their economy collapses and their currency goes the way of the Zimbabwe dollar.
Russia, and maybe China, try to prop them up but that fails miserably.
The people demand reform.
Their leader (whoever that is at the time) placards them by purging the Kurds.
A full blown ISIS style insurgency begins.
Turkey as a country collapses much like Syria.
Arab Spring 2, Electric Boogaloo.

[This is what American state propaganda broadcasters on damage control actually try to convince the people will happen]
Just the thought of all the keks that will be had watching Fox News and CNN damage control reports makes me full of joy.

Attached: circus aurum.png (996x868, 599K)

>all major Europeans
The UK is a major European power, and arguably Italy and Poland are quite relevant too. Now remind us who's getting the Su-57.

I think it's more likely that the roaches try to get the EF-2000 or the F-15X after making some appeals/concessions to the rest of NATO. It would take a lot more than just buying a Russian system to get kicked out.

Hey goodmorning Shills, luckily an American poster was online.

Am I the only one that remembers these bad boys not working too well against glorious Jew Neo-Con air power?

Also you're all generally retarded if you believe that a bunch of autistic Roaches that sit around all day growing back hair and spamming their shit flag on instagram are just going to get up and become a super power cause some weapons. Nobody wants what Turkey is offering they just want gibs to fight an even lesser group of people who live off gibs just the same.

Attached: 1562357932380.jpg (124x124, 3K)

UK is not European. They are islanders alien to the continent.
>Italy
Doesn't have fighter aircraft industry to speak of.
>Poland
>relevant
Lol, good joke.
>B-but what about Su-57...
Nice whataboutism to cover up the fact how France and Germany have spit into the face of lockheebmart amerishit F-35 bait.

People with guns disagree with that statement

And those same people have a lot more balls than you do to fight for it versus feed the roach propaganda machine on Mongolian knitting boards

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

that's what my pants look like as I look at this pic

Rojava will create the next Ottomon Empire. Rojava will conquer the entire Middle East. Israel will bend the knee. In twenty years time, the U.S. President and all the Prime Ministers of Europe will grin ear to ear as they shake the Rojavan president's hand and proclaim them their closest ally. By 2050, Rojava will be a world power with influence stretching from South Africa to Japan to Moscow.

What do you have against the people of Cyprus?

You're telling me a population of people who go out in the streets and cut themselves like a bunch of 13 year olds are going to take over the world?

God can you even wake up without getting necked by a Sunni? Lets not even try to stumble into a cohesive military opposition.

Frankly the ottomans are lost and the only thing Turkey and Iran will pull off is creating a new blood born pathogen you roach.

Attached: ashura-2-e1415107716952.jpg (762x480, 133K)

>they don't count
Sure thing faggot.

>Poland
Lol

Rojava will conquer Turkey. Then Syria. Then, with the help of Kurdistan, Iraq. And then Iran.

The whole of the Middle East will bow to Rojava.

Somewhat of a disappointment I suppose...

It's like Cyprus is my estranged child who was taken away from me after I got a divorce with the ex-wife (Hellen) during a deep major depressive episode, alongside a massive alimony. Just thought that when I had gotten everything back in order, I could get the family back together and call it a Bosporan Federation...

But the child got so culturally hijacked by the ex-wife and the step dad Hans... I am disappoint.

Well they'll have more 5th generation aircraft than Russia, that must count for something.

I didn't say they don't count, I said they're not European. Spain is yet to decide if they want to remain a European nation with an independent military or to start sucking a stinky mutilated amerishit cock, but I hope they will go along the France and Germany to oppose amerishit pestilence together.

Attached: 1560111383311.jpg (800x486, 52K)

Are You failing for such forces bait, or samefagging? I am genuinely curious.

>B-but what about Russia...
Lol, I wonder how poolanders will feel being stuck with American bait up their asses when Germany will operate their 6th gen amerishit-free European aircraft right across the border.

Attached: polish afv.jpg (640x426, 91K)

Turkishfag here. Ask anything.

Do you secretly enjoy oil wrestling?

Attached: turk excuses.jpg (1265x715, 184K)

Don't the Germans have like 2.3 operational jets right now?

>they get kicked out of NATO
Nigga, the only reason they’re in NATO in the first place is that the US didn’t have a choice but to include them. They’re not going to get kicked out even if they feed the Russians tons of data on the F-35. Having the Russians locked out of the Mediterranean via the Turkish Straits is a million times more important than an airplane.

Oil wrestling is not as popular as you think it is here user. I've never met any oil wrestler in my life.

>Russians locked out of the Mediterranean via the Turkish Straits

Attached: stupidnigs.jpg (430x318, 30K)

>S-400 "secrets"

Yeah, Germany is currently under the US military occupation. But with the recent exposure of amerishit impotence I sure hope it won;t be too long before amerishit occupants will be out the same way they were thrown out of France several decades ago.

Attached: ngf.jpg (800x450, 72K)

how greek are you?

>They’re not going to get kicked out even if they feed the Russians tons of data on the F-35
They never got F-35s in the first place. The ones that they bought stayed in the U.S.
>Having the Russians locked out of the Mediterranean via the Turkish Straits is a million times more important than an airplane.
Is this really true in an age where the Russian navy is barely worthy of being named as such? I think it's more likely that the CIA reevaluates Erdogan's government so that Turkey takes a more levelheaded approach.

>Having the Russians locked out of the Mediterranean via the Turkish Straits
Oh fuck nigger you are retarded.

Attached: iWKad22.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

That’s literally the main reason they’re in, you historically-illiterate nigger.

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Straits_crisis

Attached: D105A8EA-1605-4A6C-929F-16BCBC417C07.jpg (1242x1312, 636K)

Don't exactly know. Greeks and Turks look pretty similar tho.

Read you stupid niggers. I’m sorry it makes you asshurt that decision makers don’t give a shit about the airplane you spend the whole day creaming yourselves over.

I'm not sure if you meant to reply to me, but your post has nothing to do with mine, at all.

Apparently the next step is them being shitty to Cyprus. Which the bongs won't like.

>Throughout the late 1930s and into the 1940s, Stalin repeatedly challenged the agreements reached by the 1936 convention, asking as early as 1939 for an alternative answer. He proposed joint Turkish and Soviet control of the straits.
This is what was causing the tensions, you drooling retard.

No one asked why the tensions were there, the point is that the Straits Crisis got Turkey into NATO you fucking moron. Follow the fucking thread.

They never get used and are eventually sold to a smaller country to recoup losses for the next anti-war liberal government focused on recovering the economy. We oppose this shit because we just want them to buy our missiles.

Who is we and who is the next anti war liberal government?

No, you literally said that "Having the Russians locked out of the Mediterranean via the Turkish Straits" is something that has happened, while in reality it was just Stalin acting dumb.
Or do you sincerely think 80 years old political tensions caused by Stalin's attitude is something that can affect the political decisions of nowadays Turkey regarding American megalomania going off the charts?

Attached: black sea bastion range.png (550x365, 167K)

>Turkey gets kicked out of NATO
If we get kicked out of NATO because of some shit US law, it means that they are already looking for excuses to kick Turkey out of NATO. In this situation, sooner we get kicked out, better it is for us. We already don't trust NATO countries about our interests in East Mediterranean.

But Turkey is not going to get kicked out of NATO. So don't even argue about it.

And yes, Turkey is NATO because US is allergic to communism.

>Turkey is NATO because US is allergic to communism
Yeah, but it had more to do with using the country is an MRBM launch bad.

>Yeah, but this... Yeah, but that...

There were many reasons for US to accept Turkey into NATO back then user. None of them is a better reason than the other. You guys are arguing over something unimportant.

>What's next?
The US crashing Turkey's economy, with no sirvivors

Do you seriousoy fucking think NATO is gonna give up control of the Straits over a fucking plane regardless of fucking Stalin?

Hope so.

>NATO control of the Straits
Lol.

Attached: 1171-4 nikolay filchenkov.jpg (4500x3375, 3.95M)

Well I hope that doesn't happen. TL is already worthless enough.

>Then what? Turkey will just disappear or something?
Civil war.

Retard

Ugh user. You're just dumb. They already tried 'civil war' card in Turkey. Won't happen.

The NATO dog barks, but the Syrian Express moves on.

Attached: 775-2 bdk-62 yamal.jpg (779x1080, 230K)

We're not talking about now, we're talking about when Turkey's economy will be fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits

Attached: MotoBum.jpg (538x960, 66K)

Not even then user. Turkey's economical situation is already fucked up enough. Because of that; Erdoğan will not be elected again in 2023 elections. Erdoğan already lost 3 of the major cities in Turkey to the opposition party. The only things an economical crisis will get us are;

>A new government.

Which is great. We will finally get rid of Erdoğan.

>A political shitstorm.

Which is not as good. But there won't be a civil war, or a coup in Turkey even in an economical crisis situation.

Who do you think will replace Erdogan? Imamoglu?

Him or Muharrem İnce, at least I hope so. In this current situation, nearly any candidate would be better than Erdo.

>Erdoğan will not be elected again in 2023 elections
If there are elections in 2023.

There will be. You don't understand Turkey.

So Erdogan is going to accept the results of those elections?

>they're not European
Well since we're making up our own facts I'll point out that Germany and France are getting the F-35.

First there needs to be a 6th generation European aircraft. Then it needs to actually be better than the F-35 and not some overpriced Typhoon 2.0. We aren't anywhere near that point.

What did the lards do to you anyway? Did you have to work as janitor at Walmart?

>What did the lards do to you anyway?
Occupied my country.

Attached: C7ZZpbOWkAESEjV.jpg large.jpg (1420x2048, 515K)

absolutely based burgers

retard

We should buy nukes from France and Russia. This will give ameristench pestilence a good enough hint to GTFO.

Attached: us oil and opium.jpg (419x583, 60K)

What country

Get out, scum.

Attached: us.jpg (513x791, 83K)

fuck off Jow Forums

>Occupied "my" country.

It's the night of the vatniks!

Today's menu:

>play the "I am a real european and hate american" game

>remind everyone that "the west did it!"

>"No such thing, never happened"

>"Russia will rise again...any day now...just a moment...yeah, any second now...!"

Attached: 51f11037.jpg (400x400, 23K)

stay bootyblasted forever, its great

God, I hope the US attempts to invade Iran. The amount of dead amerishit cannon fodder will be counted in tens of thousands.

Attached: usa fag nation.jpg (489x648, 254K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1560392651465.png (800x600, 266K)

It boggles my mind how can someone think that being in the Russian sphere of influence can be a bad thing. I bet those people never lived in a country that became free after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

and hopefully, god willing, your nation continues to be irrelevant on the global stage

Just like Iraq, right?