Missouri thread

no Kansans allowed

Attached: missouri power.png (1200x628, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQ8y9SUKto8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 013F0E6D-80CF-4B70-9BA3-CC3EE28B918E.png (610x256, 390K)

Thread theme and gun so jannies don't remove thread youtu.be/BQ8y9SUKto8

Attached: 1558197482965.jpg (596x794, 196K)

Damn it I wanted the federal gun nullification law to get passed

Also now best Jow Forumsampus thread

Attached: Missouri_SandT(alone)_356.jpg (706x573, 81K)

home of the biggest sluts in the state in my experience

> transparent glock
I'd buy one if they were available.
I really want a tranparent AUG.

Attached: sort_of_want.jpg (800x1159, 129K)

All 4 of them...Do you even know the ratio?

met a lot of great friends and kommandos there

Attached: maga clean.png (263x302, 189K)

Based

oh I know the ratio. That's why they go there. Women are more conscious of the ratio than any dude there.

pettis county reporting in

Attached: IMG_20190224_101043.jpg (2448x3264, 3.31M)

The world needs more transparent plastic firearms in general

st louis city
when the fuck are they going to reopen henges

seriously though I did hear they are going to sue the company that installed the bullet trap

Attached: IMG_20190709_104512.jpg (4000x3000, 3.48M)

Fuck all of you dirty meth riddled miserians
t.kansan

Attached: 9473A4FF-A6BF-4CCF-B783-A244349047D9.jpg (498x359, 23K)

What happened there? I've only been to sharp shooters.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-154120~2.png (1410x1517, 3.44M)

bullet trap issues cause the rifle range to be shut down for safety reasons. According to the back and forth on the google review page for the place, the out of state company that installed the trap completely blew off the MDC and tried to dodge responsibility for it. Its been some kind of back and forth with them for a couple years now while the closest outdoor range to STL remains closed. Now MDC sounds like they are going to sue for money and get another company to install a brand new trap. Who knows how long that will take.

The MDC ranges (Busch in St. Charles and Henges right off 44 after Valley Park) are the cheapest places to shoot that aren't your own land. Brass case only though. So it pisses me off that I have to drive 45 mins to Busch when Henges is a 15-20 min drive for me because some fuckwad out of state company can't be bothered to take responsibility for their shitty bullet trap.

Attached: pgqlty0t0u831.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Fuck, I've been to the Busch one a few times, but I didn't realize there had been a closer one. Also big kek on that pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-112427.png (1440x2880, 3.16M)

Wait, did it not? That's one of the main things I was excited about the moving here.

Nice, did you make that one? If so, what plastic did you use for the frame?

Agreed.

nope. Legislative session expired before it could be passed. The sponsor wants to introduce it earlier next year.

Attached: ormvjphyxv411.jpg (720x960, 54K)

Well, shit. Thanks for letting me know, though. Guess I'll just need to stockpile some parts kits and wait on making them.

>stay out Kansas
How does it feel being the North Korea of the Midwest?

Where the hell do people shoot rifle around KCMO that isn’t a “no magnetic bullet” and strict rules oriented towards the lowest common denominator or pistol only place? I’ve gone an hour or so east to the Ralph/Martha Perry range which was great but I saw it was getting revamped and they were shuttering the old one until the new one is complete.

Parma woods is a good range.
There’s also frontier Justice for indoor stuff

Parma Woods is a nice facility but it was packed when I went and the rules are more restrictive than I’m used to. I’ve only been in your typical indoor ranges which seem to be pretty uniform in a range officer policing your rate of fire etc and sportsman’s clubs in other states before I moved here which were extremely loose on their rules (due to idiot vetting prior to granting membership) and understand that a state facility won’t be that loose but it was possibly the most tedious shooting experience in my life. The unmonitored old style ranges like what some wildlife areas in other parts of the state have seem much more relaxing.

I just moved to your state from Alaska and I'd like to know when you turn down the humidity.

Centerfire shooting sports is where i go. Really laid back, i shoot steel case all the time.

>Kansas City
You're in the LA of the midwest what did you expect

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

This is fair and that is definitely the case but I used to live a mile west of the cook county line in Illinois by Chicago and had access to a really good range about an hour further west

St. Louis City checking in. South Side shooting range is the best in my area. Same issue with most indoor ranges.......amatuer hour idiots looking at "MUH COOL ASS GAT", can't shoot steel, and expensive.

Lots of my neighbors have funs. Fudd neighbor boasts he could win a fire fight with the thugs North of Chippewa and Grand. Gay neighbors next door don't like me anymore because my Glock 26 imprinted through my shirt when I was walking my dog.

LGB!

you mean stl sharpshooters on gravois?

god the no steel bullshit pisses me off. Holly Hills here.

Jefferson here, why is the Capitol so small?

Who here knows how difficult it would be to make a kick ass range, indoor or outdoor in stl? the options suck right now.

Columbia feels bigger than jeff city desu

thats because it is, by far

Idk this past st Patrick's week there were a lot of sluts around

Get a few million dollars, an amazing insurance policy, and bribe the local zoning board. Then get a few million dollars, build the range. Then get a few hundred thousand dollars and how staff and open up shop! If you want to also sell guns, get a few hundred thousand dollars and get your FFL and but a bunch of guns, ammo, and accessories.

Fucking Belleville is bigger than Jeff City.

Yeah. I buy my guns from South Side and shoot at Sharp Shooters. Good BBQ and Sharp Shooters too.

I just went shooting at Target time defense in blue springs earlier today. Was shooting a bunch of bimetal 5.45 (not 7n6) out of my krink and a bunch of bimetal 308 out of my scar and they didnt care. Was me and my friend by ourselves for 2 hours. They dont allow green tip/steel core or tracer ammo. Steel case and bimetal is fine though.

>st pats
Those are imports tho

Because it is? Jeff is fucking tiny. Which is nice I guess but I want a place to shoot that isn't 43 minutes away dammit.

Attached: kansan.jpg (582x732, 150K)

October

Why is Missouri so comfy?

Attached: sierra.jpg (1200x693, 68K)

The humidity is anything but comfy

I just refuse to leave my house

It's comfy until you go to basic training there in the winter. I love missouri but fuck I was calling it misery everytime we had to go outside and do anything cause it was snowing or raining ice on the daily.

Humidity is always going to be a pain in the ass, but it's bearable unless there is no wind.
snow is fine and comfy enough, icy/slushy rain can go fuck itself though.

Attached: 7a8e34d3dea87d9ade5954b35390bfb8.jpg (736x1316, 122K)

The only place I've been that was more depressing than Kansas was Nebraska

You've never set foot on that campus, have you?

Im fine with snow and ice, just not driving. Everyone in KC forgets how to drive the moment the first snowflake falls. We had a really bad multcar pileup on 50hwy this past winter.

Having to live next to you ought to qualify us for tax breaks as a charitable organization. Kansas is like the smelly, retarded flat chick in class that got caught fucking her dog

I was leaving a customers while that was going on and planned on returning to my office since the weather was bad, went from a 15 minute drive to a 2-3 hour one real fast. Shit was insane, I just went home instead.

Springfield checking in. Any new shooters to the area should check out the Andy Dalton shooting range. The hours are fucking retarded but it's cheap, well maintained, and the RSO's are pretty good at their jobs

I think you're mistaking it for Mizzou

It's 100 accurate. I went there. 77% male, so women have about a 2.5 to 1 ratio. That makes even the best pastor's daughter start monkeybranching and generally taking advantage of the situation.

You know what, you're probably right. I never saw single women when I went to visit friends there so now that I think about it, I didn't interact with enough to have a smart opinion. My bad

Well I'm not the guy who made the original slut statement but I'd bet on it being at least partially right. A woman can have her pick in Rolla. A decently attractive and fit Asian could probably pick from the entire campus of thousands of men. I'll bet that results in more sluts than average.

That said, I totally did have fun at Rolla, the complete lack of pussy, and general lack of concern for even trying to get pussy makes it a awesome place in many respects. Not the least of which Jow Forums related.

>explosives engineering

Attached: 1538069625438.png (485x545, 324K)

>explosives engineering

Not him but nice, I'm about to start nuclear shit at state tech

we need more fuck Kansas memes

Attached: missouri - male fantasy.png (609x782, 456K)

My father got a degree in metallurgical engineering from there. He does have some interesting tales lol

Kansas itself is a fuck Kansas meme

Let me just say.
Missouri is the best
Just ate BBQ

Go to Reifsnider with us.
Email [email protected] if you're not on the list.

...is that the MO k meetup? Wanted to go last year but had to work

Yes it is.
Email [email protected] for our discussion board and know when and where we'll be next

Thanks, I'll contact you directly

M I Z

>Move to Missouri
>Cleaning basement
>Surprise hobo spiders

Fuck your state, I'm burning this bitch down and going home

Kansan here, are you trying to make me sad again?

First time I ever saw spider crickets was here...when I moved in I had a hell of a time trimming down the population, now I seem to see one in the laundry room once every few months.

One of those jumped out from behind my water heater just before I found the hobo's

Damn near shit myself. (I'm from a state without many bugs)

Yeah, their reaction being to jump at whatever scares them instead of flee is definitely a bad surprise when you don't even know what it is and are trying to get a closer look

Anyone know any cool gun shops in mid-MO for surplus? Last one I was at in sedalia was selling a basic bitch mosin for $400. I definitely recommend the shop in Lincoln though, haven't been there in a while but fair prices and awesome selection.

Kansas now, Kansas tomorrow, Kansas forever

I did not make that, just found the picture floating around here.

you aren't welcome here

Attached: hes from kansas.png (328x755, 48K)

Ad Astra lad, Miseryfags are angry were always living rent-free in their heads.

I don't think about you at all

There is one in central south-ish Missouri that I refuse to tell anyone about. It’s a fucking hole in the wall that has over 1000 guns with a mix of surplus and new guns. I’ve found so much shit in there for smoking deals it’s incredible. Off the top of my head
>75rd top loader AK drum for $80
>Chinese .223 AK mag for $15
>PSL with a scope few months ago for $1000
Every time I go there I walk out broke.

non-missourians need not apply, we already have enough fags that we are getting rid of

What are your top gun shops in the St. Louis area? If you mention Academy, Cabelas or one of the many ripoff LGS's, I won't take your rec's seriously.

My pick: Hellbent Firearms. It's inside an off-road Jeep custom shop. Only one guy manning the gun counter, but they have a surprisingly high quality and diverse inventory of pistols, rifles, parts and holsters. I went in there twice looking for an Aero lower and the second time, he sold it to me for $50 (box was marked $79). I have no idea why he discounted it, since I didn't ask for any kind of discount or even buy anything else from him.

You guys who still go to Reifsnider need to look out for cops if you are going there to have fun. I remember like 20 years ago, I would go there with my dad and there was usually some old TV or microwave set up that people would shoot. Now, there are a million communistic rules posted and I have heard of people getting misdemeanors just for shooting non-paper targets.

The only good ranges anymore are private. You need to own your own land or know someone who has private land with their own range. One way to meet someone like that is when you sell your next gun on Armslist, if you're in St. Louis County, put your location as Chesterfield, Arnold, St. Charles or something like that. People from as far out as Hillsboro, Washington, etc. will want to drive to "meet you" at the edge of St. Louis County. You can then jaw with him about where he shoots, and when he saws that he's got his own range and you can come shooting anytime, seize the opportunity to make yourself a boomer friend.

That, or join a gun club, which is what I did. Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club is about 30-45 minutes from the St. Louis area and you can draw from a holster, shoot steel plates, etc. without a range safety officer looking over your shoulder. Any other gun club in the state is going to be like that, though.

>actually shooting at busch
>9+ female ROs at any given time pacing up and down the lanes desperately hoping to kick you out for shooting a round .25s quicker than the guidelines
Went there regularly since i was 10, stopped as soon as i could afford to go somewhere that wast full nanny state except for the occasional return trip to remind me of how a nice new range can be ruined by too many rules and too many city folk.

Reifsneider is the real Jow Forums place to go shooting if you live around busch and are a broke ass mofo looking for an outdoor experience. Way worth the trip to avoid the city folk and busy body ROs, just look out for turbo fudds and people wearing plates on the firing lines.
user, this is a missouri thread, not a nebraska thread.

Anyone know an FFL St. Louis County that charges less than $20 for a transfer? Preferably with a per transfer rate and not a per gun rate...?

My previous go-to $15/transfer guy says he is not going to renew his FFL for next year, so I need to find a replacement.

The only interesting FFL of note that I would share is Outdoors, Inc, in Ladue. They charge $35 per transfer of up to 4 guns, which might sound astronomical for one gun, but it's actually competitive for this area if you are buying multiple guns, for example AR lowers, since that is $35 per transfer, not per gun. A lot of the other FFLs I have found around here feel entitled to collect $20 -- PER GUN that you transfer at the same time and which came from the same seller. For Outdoors, Inc, there is also the convenience factor of the location. It's right on my way to or from work, just off I-40 on Clayton Rd. They call you as soon as it comes in, and since it's a retail business, you don't have to deal with meeting some dude who works full time after HIS job at nighttime, you can go in to get your gun anytime, without an appointment.

>I have heard of people getting misdemeanors just for shooting non-paper targets.
Meme. They just get fined for shooting non paper, and nobody bats an eye if you clean up after yourself and aren't shooting stupid shit like glass/metal.

T. talked to the conservation agents/rangers out at reifsnider a few times, shot there frequently for years.

why are you bringing iowa into this?

Attached: sZAp3mP.jpg (480x800, 149K)

I want to shoot metal, though. I used to be able to shoot metal there. Now, it's totally different. Reifsnider is a worse nanny range than Busch's because you don't know what's coming. At least at Busch's, they kick you out before you get anywhere close to committing a crime.

>getting fined for shooting random pieces of metal trash at a shooting range that specifies shooting only paper is worse than ROs breathing down your neck pacing the firing line trying to kick you out for firing a fraction of a second quicker than they like or any other thing they can come up with
You sound kinda like a nigger tbqh. Maybe stay at busch?

The ranges in MO appear to be fudd shit. Why does your state suck?

Playing a game with very clearly stated rules is much more pleasant than playing Russian roulette with the law and spending a night in jail. Besides, Arnold Gun Club is closer and has much better facilities than Reifsnider.

Are you saying that you REALLY have that much trouble following the rules at Busch's that it's such a terrible experience for you? I haven't had an RSO yell at me out there since I was like 15. But you still struggle with following their very simple rules and get angry enough when the subject is brought up that you start shooting off insults at everybody who disagrees with you? Really?

This man is correct, fuck you miserians.

Jesus christ, ill suck your dick if you tell me the county its in..,

It wouldn’t be as good if Jow Forums knew

triple threat armory on gravois for me, I have always gotten my FFL's there, guys are super nice, I think its a family business

that stretch of gravois from the city limits through affton has a lot of gun shit, for some reason

Oklahoma best state, all other states suck fat nigger dick, especially Texas

Attached: BrhCTYUIEAAzPJ5.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Is it true that enemas are really popular in Oklahoma?

Nothing is popular in Oklahoma besides rolling your tire down the road with a stick.

Where are my Webster county anons?

Attached: 1535737810912.jpg (444x446, 85K)

Whats wrong with that?