Hey guys...

Hey guys, last night I caught a little bit of NBC on the TV while I was scrolling past and some stupid bitch was telling me how my Armadyl Godsword was a weapon of war and I shouldn't be allowed to own it.

My grand pappy brought (pic related) back home from God Wars when I was just a boy and it's my dearest possession. Now I understand that some people may misuse powerful Runic God swords but just cause a few bad apples exist (especially those fucking imps) I should be able to bear arms.

Attached: a55aeb49-e128-43e2-bcae-aa7cec91b809.png (640x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Dxdq1B1za8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Freedom is non-negotiable.

>he uses and giant kitchen knife

what a faggot.

Attached: Noxious_scythe_detail.png (1092x852, 141K)

>still using all that old junk
Your combat is so lame, maybe it ought to evolve

They keep trying to outlaw drygores here.

Attached: Drygore_longsword_detail.png (629x844, 188K)

How about no you stupid chinese infiltrator.

pures are armed and prepping for murder and war. Dont ever let one tell you theyre doing a quest (especially desert treasure) for the story line.
>Ban gmauls
>ban dragon dagger
>ban dragon claws
>ban armadyl godsword
>ban ancient magics
>ban pures

none of it is of any use for leveling or boss fighting. they exist only for killing players.

I saved up for no telling how long for dclaws and they got nerfed literally a week after I bought them. Quit RuneScape right then

most people quit rs after eoc. oldschool is alright and I believe theyre as good as they once were but I didnt have the patience to start over and the skill curve in pvp has gotten higher now that the sweaty boys who used to play have an additional nearly 10 years of honing their twitch reflexes and right hand dexterity.

you dont NEED an ags for pvm, just get a whip. A whip is a better weapon for pvm anyways amd if someone gives you a hard time in the wilderness just give them to flicks and theyll run off.

*two

It is objectively a better game post eoc. People only play old school for nostalgia, and because they think rs3 is "too easy" as if runescape was ever hard in the first place, all they did was make it easier to level without 1000 hours of grinding.

BAN ICE-AULT BARRAGES NOW

Isnt eoc dying and osrs growing?

RS3, but yeah. OSRS overtook it like half a year ago and OSRS mobile has been absolutely wrecking it

I genuinely dont like the new combat and the majority of the new designs for old and new weapons of rs3.
Maybe I didnt put enough time into learning eoc combat but I really dislike the level theyre on with fantasy designs. Not that osrs doesnt have that too but it's not as bad in my opinion.

>he didn't exclusively use the barrelchest anchor
>he didn't try and fail to make a mage pure because the vanilla spells are underpowered as fuck

low level mage pures are pretty kick ass in ftp and you can do okay-ish with the god spells p2p. you wont make any money doing it though with the price of runes. Pures are kind of a money hole in general now that everyone knows what they are, no one wanders into wildy not expecting them, and the old bounty hunter EP system is gone.

To be fair, I couldn't be assed to grind another character to a decent level, so I didn't see what it was really capable of.

I love Runescape, but I'd never play it again without bots.

Yes. But content-wise, there's so much more in rs3. It's literally everything osrs is but with more stuff and better graphics, you can even still use the old combat style is that's your preference. That's why I said it's objectively better.

I think the reason why it's dying is because they kind of turned it into a solo game. You really don't need friends or clans, nobody pvp's or plays minigames anymore, and bossing requires less people than ever. Hardly anybody interacts with each other now, and it can feel lonely.

>poorfags still use the bone cbow
Why would you trust anything made by cave Jews?

>You see, what you need son is this here bone crossbow. It's low recoiling, cheap to shoot, and the bone bolts will bounce around inside your target.
>you dont need any of those assault crossbows, ballista cannons, or those fully semi-automatic karils crossbows to hunt monsters.

more!=better
OSRS theatre of blood is probably the most fun I've had playing this pile of shit game. The PVM content in old school is much more challenging and much more rewarding.

isnt there a bunch of player stat draining mechanics that are focused much more on in rs3 pvp? I could see where that would get annoying.

>gob ambassador goes to surface
>IMMEDIATELY starts murdering people unprovoked via bone bolts to the back of the head
>just for having different political views
HAM was right.

This is no reason I should have to send my Wife's son to the Grand Exchange with the fear he'll be murdered by a High Capacity child targeting Karil's Crossbow

Attached: NoReason.jpg (246x205, 6K)

>people scared of karil's crossbows when they're 100x more likely to be popped by jamal with his rcb.

because they are too cheap, and niggers are using them to commit crimes.

>being mad that rs3 was still non-Chinese runescape idea from the beginning.

The problem with rs3, is micro transactions. and costmetics. Also in a way to make combat more fun, in player versus monsters, they killed the pvp, which is a just works simple system. The vary reason osrs mobile is great , is the simple combat it great in limited input devices like tablets and phones.

why is no one calling out OP?
>HAVING A SWORD FROM THE MOST LIB KEK SJW GOD OF THE BUNCH.are you all fucking furries?

EOC improved mages but for melee and ranged it is more buttons to press or you just give up and momentum, defeating the entire point of the whole system. I had stopped playing the game already when it happened and wasn't interested in going further.

maybe I just wanted to click the enemy and then switch to a different tab and browse the internet and tab back to eat or click a new monster?

first they came for the aramdyl godsword, and i said nothing, because i was not a 75 atk pure
then they came for the dragon claws, and i said nothing, because i was not a 60 atk pure

then they came for the gmaul, and there was no one left to save me

NO ONE NEEDS A DWARF MULTICANNON. 30 round clip and it automatically targets anything in it’s vicinity. Dwarves May have needed them back in the day due to their small stature but with guards patrolling Varrock you should beat those into spades and start farming.

you dont need anything more than a rune scimi and a r2h

>Rune
now hold on just a minute bud, thats an illegal assault metal that is

Which god is the most Jow Forums?

Bane

Zaros>Guthix>Seren>Bandos
>Zamorak>Armadyl>Saradomin

Any lumbridge anons seen the purple robed guys around? Chatted with one down by the river and they seem to have some good points. I mean the duke hasn't done anything and goblins have been skulking on the edges of town for years.

But rune scimmies are used to MURDER CHILDREN. Nobody NEEDS anything more than a bronze dagger. Just call the guards if you're being attacked by muggers or monsters. Thats why they're there.

Attached: 77x1yf22zj701.jpg (1778x1062, 220K)

>playing post EOC

cringe and retard pilled.

Old School Runescape is gay as fuck and is literally a reddit private server. The whole genre of this nostalgic 2007 Runescape era is fucking dead and Jagex killed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Dxdq1B1za8