How bad are turkish guns?

How bad are turkish guns?

Attached: IMG_4675.jpg (1500x1125, 324K)

Might blow up, might not. Wear your glasses.

Theres already a thread up about this.

It's called shills, Turkey has it's troll brigades just like Russia. And they are trying to establish their armament industry. They can't go full out like "THIS STUFF IS SO GREAT" because everyone knows it's not and it would a huge shitfest, so they resort to getting it into everyone's mind at least by constantly posting the fact that these guns exist and asking if they are any good or not.

The Weatherby and Winchester ones I've seen (SA08 and SXP) were pretty good budget guns. The rule of thumb I use is that the more sci-fi a gun looks, the more likely it is to be shit. They're wringing money from suckers.

Ive never shot a turkish gun but i have seen the massive failures and flaws in their designs but i do hope they overcome thier shortcomings in engineering because whether you like them or not they design some pretty aesthetic guns and more guns being made is always better.

Btw what are turkish gun laws like? Do they make them simply for export or do they have a civilian market of their own thats not cucked? It always amazes me when countries with terrible gun laws produce quality weapons.

The only other thread about turkey is about the s-400

TWENTY FIVE POUND TRIGGERS

>turkshit

>Btw what are turkish gun laws like
I have family in Turkey, apparently it's very, very easy to buy shotguns. As for anything else I don't really know, but my cousin told that when he had his final exams in uni the teacher said that all concealed firearms are to be put on his table during the exam. One dude went to his desk, pulled out his gun, removed the mag, and put it on the desk. So they seem to have some sort of CC right and it's not that uncommon.

Oh thats cool. The only good thing i see about restrictions on anything but shotguns is i can see people inventing really cool .410s in a workaround.

As a poorfag and a leaf I have purchased a Turkish SBS. I've put less than 100 rounds through it. So far I've noticed:
>the trigger has tons of creep and it does not break crisply.
>The slide/pump came spring loaded which caused short strokes and made it harder to pump (I removed that) it has a little play in it but otherwise not bad now.
>the detachable/adjustable stock is actually pretty nice, the built in shell holder is a pile of shit that deforms shells.
>the sights work at best. They're pretty awkwardly placed
>fit and finish is rough. It rattles a bit.
>there's a cheap plastic barrel shroud that shifts around at random and doesn't really work
>uses benelli chokes
>$199 CAD
>had some issues with the ejector
Overall I wouldn't recommend it to a friend but I'm not sad I bought it.

I dont even care I want the top one

all the shotguns are the same shitty gun action with constantly changing names and furniture.

Is it the dagger? If so what a massive pile of shit.

No there's not fucking fudd packer

Attached: 20180922_004204.jpg (550x292, 85K)

Just like any other shithold nation, i’d only buy guns from government factories or government subsidized companies.

>looking at you norinco, and every AK from a com-bloc shithole.

hector? the mexican mans vector lmao

How bad are Turks

Roach quality. My buddy has one of those Turkshit RSS1 shotguns and the bolt started warping 200 shells in. He can't get it out of the bolt carrier without a punch and hammer after 350 shells through it

My cucknik tp9sf has been a good little slut. I got it second hand for $240

> be turk
> go to turk uni
> exams week
> prof says it's disarmament time
> cool guy waltzs up to desk
> pistol whips out his Tokarev an unloads it nonchalantly like he does this every week
> onemagazineonly.jpg
> "is that all class?"
> strut up in cool fitted leather duster
> MadMax3-check-in-scene.webm
> put down 2 sawn off shoulder holstered lever action shotguns
> 2 Beretta 92s
> an AS VAL I got from my smuggler Azerbaijani cousin
> 2 babdoliers tucked under my punisher tshirts with all my mags
> 3 grenades
> 4 leg and ankle knives
> prof looks at my gear, then only moves his eyes up, perturbed at me
> "...anything else?"
> pull out back machete and lay on top of my gear
> grunt.mp3
> prof hands me paper and tells me to write in pencil only
> mfw amerimutts are psyched for the latest PSA AR with extra regulatory features that put trackers in their receivers and a blood path to the poorfag god
> mfw my cousin and I are gonna break in his Istigal-14.7 later that day on some abandoned t-72s a couple blocks from my dorm

Attached: 1540665709449m.jpg (708x1024, 55K)