I think I just encountered one of you faggots yesterday after work

I think I just encountered one of you faggots yesterday after work
>Be me
>Comfortable dadbod 30something
>At Ready Line in Cincy (the one near Milford) playing with my revolver
>Skinnyfat Zoomer in round glasses comes in, sets up, starts shooting
>he's wearing actual fingerless gloves
>Can't hit for shit, looks like he has some kind of full sized autoloader he isn't used to, didn't recognize it, but he keeps trying to do complex drills
>I chuckle something about fundamentals
>He must have had electronic earpro because he gives me the stinkeye
>I start fucking around and shooting one-handed
>Get a shot right between the target's eyes by pure luck
>Loudly YEEHAW
>Zoomer fumbles and drops his gun, red-faced as he retrieves it
>He stomps out but yells "DUMB FUCKING BOOMER YOU'RE THE ONE RUINING THJS COUNTRY" as he spots my MAGA hat

Be honest, who was it?

Attached: 1556809533774.png (750x1020, 162K)

Then everyone stood up and clapped.

Found you Zoomer.

ready line sucks

Cringe

[X]

did everybody clap

Attached: well you can tell by the way i walk im a womans man no time to talk.gif (256x256, 5K)

>gadsden
>maga
one of these things is not like the other

Attached: 5544266844.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Watch all the seething zoomers pretend this isn't them. Bunch of mall ninja antifa losers.

Attached: Dire_Yeet.png (493x493, 190K)

waited for the twist and it never came
could have at least bel aired it

Yes, being a neocon or useful idiot third party voter is so much more Gadsden.

I think it’s more the fact that the end gives your story away as fiction. OP is a faggot.

>>the end of the story
that's commonly called the "punchline", homie.

you should try including one next time

Oh I’m sorry, it was so retardedly unfunny that I didn’t realize you were telling a joke, I thought it was a story.

Retard

>my story

I'm not OP, I'm just laughing at the nogunz kiddies Jow Forums is infested with these days.

Hey that's where I shoot

That's rough champ, post guns.

>I-I’m not OP
OK retard. I’m sorry no one thought it was funny.

>Get a shot right between the target's eyes by pure luck
the best part is how bad a shot you are

Imagine wearing maga hats in public in 2019

Good greentexts were an art lost on modern 4channel

Strange day at the range yesterday
>Be me, fit zoomer
>walk in to Ready Line in Cindy, haven’t been before and want to check it out
>See some fat Boomer dude with belly hanging out, faded jeans that cut off way above the ankle showing off his hanes socks that mismatch his trainers
>he’s spinning his ruger revolver, occasionally dropping it on the floor, no idea why the RO isn’t stopping him
>uncase my FNX 45 and begin shooting
>working on speed transitioning between targets, start shooting offhand for shits and giggles since I just want to shoot the last of my steelcase
>hardly any bullseyes, but all in the black so I’m happy
>Notice the boomer behind me watching with a little drool hanging out of his mouth, mentions that his 1911 has all the stopping power he needs
>pause at the idiocy I just overheard (I’m wearing electronic earpro so I heard the whole thing) but go back to shooting
>he finally starts shooting for the first time since I got here
>he’s swaying the gun all over one handed, not a single shot is on paper
>one of his shots clips the hanger and drops his target, the ricochet bounces off the backstop and hits me in the finger while he screams YEEHAWW
>I drop my gun in surprise and pain
>figure this range is completely unsafe, pack my bags and begin to leave
>tell the boomer to check the tags on his counterfeit MAGA hat on the way out, it says “made in china”
>see his face start to turn red as he rocks back and forth in his stool, MF was sitting the whole time

So what kind of gun did you drop in front of OP?

Do you not?

>made in China

Found the leftist here to tell us all about how Marx totally loved guns and we should become commies so the Republicans don't sell us out and that we'd just LOVE joining a John Brown Gun Club!

Communists should be shot dead on sight, and republicans are retarded but not nearly as much as democrats.
Buy an AR-15 and donate your money to the 2A Foundation instead of the sellout NRA

kek

Strange day at the range yesterday
>Be me, RSO
>working at Ready Line in Cindy
>2 fat losers bitching at each other and shooting the ceiling
>just a normal day

Seething.

>31 replies
>15 posters
OP you miserable samefag

>not GOA

Ask me how I know you're a shill.

>Cindy

When will phoneposters learn?

Oh come on it's not even in sync

Eternally btfo

:^)

Attached: 1562118551274.jpg (680x449, 43K)

Imagine trying to cope real life problems with lacking accommodations for you presumed hobby, only to fantasize a random encounter at an indoor range? Next time just go to the range.

Attached: 1421827460265.gif (500x375, 170K)

I used to go that place when it was One Shot in that little rinky dink shop on main street. Have only used the range there a few times. Luckily I know someone with some land but when I don't shoot there I usually go to Point Blank in Blue Ash.

Is his mom still heavily involved in the business. I remember back in the day people complaining about her. I never had an issue with her but I could see how she could rub people the wrong way.

Point Blank is pretty good but a touch pricey unless you get a yearly. I used to go to FSA before it basically crumbled.. sad really.

Milford - home of the party plates. Alas a lack of MILFs in Milford.

>not only continuing to support the senile turboboomer but wearing his fan club merchandise in public

Attached: 1558494244859.jpg (750x743, 77K)

>has some kind of full sized autoloader he isn't used to, didn't recognize it,
>didn't recognize it
jesus. i bet you're not even on the spectrum and don't look at pictures of guns for hours during your free time

Yeah it is a little expensive. I remember back when I first got into shooting, before Point Blank and Readyline, I used to shoot a Target World. This was pre-remodel Target World. What shit hole lol. But before I had a place to shoot it was either there or Spring Valley for me.

LMAO oh good ole Toilet World. If there isn't an ND at least once every 3 months, it's probably because business is slow. It's still a shithole even if it expanded and has a pretty face. Back in the pre-remodel days, they had pretty good staff. I burned up a lot of hours just bullshitting but stayed out of the way when real customers came up to the counter.

Attached: 1539029286917.jpg (496x496, 40K)

Both of them suck though, Buffalo is better.