Attached: suffren.jpg (1018x511, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpAH3MaLw7k
navyrecognition.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Suffren
pottery

Attached: 1987197917.jpg (202x246, 7K)

How do French SSNs compare to their British and American counterparts? Are they similarly quiet, or are they more on par with Russia's more modern boats?

You certainly won't find the info on this site, and neither on this sub since it hasn't even touched water yet.

African muslims shouldn't own subs.

meh, another one... And yesterday they were saying they could not find enough recruits to use them.

Also, it's going to be fun when Jow Forums sees the flying soldier demo tomorrow

Neither should mutts tbqfwy

Fair enough. Just curious about the general perception of people that follow these sorts of things.

This. Those slavic mongoloid hybrids keep having their subs catch fire and kill their crew.

but African muslims really should not own subs!

Go to Jow Forums

>british
arent those ww2 tier?

I have nothing but contempt for any mercenary that serves any Western "democracy". I wish them all the worst and if WW3 starts i am rooting for Russian and Chinese ASW

Nah, the British have some of the quietest SSNs on the planet. Subs are one of the things the RN has remained competitive in.

>implying collectivists authoritarians are worse than hypocritical democracies
Go away, lefty/pol/.

Heyhey! Frogs getting after it! I, for one, can't wait to see all the things it accomplishes.

Video of ceremony featuring ZOG tool Micron.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpAH3MaLw7k

Why did they paint a target on the front?

It is a symbol of LA REPUBLIC and it's ethnic replacement values.

They're a step down from the Virginia or Astute, the Suffren's own director mentioned they're only aiming for the stealth level of the Triomphants, which are about 90s level in terms of entry to service. They're also a lot smaller with less munitions and less endurance from stores. Also means smaller size of sonar.

However, don't take that as saying they're shit. Far from it. Apart from the US or UK (who frankly are operating on another level with SSNs right now due to their cooperation on the designs) they have just made a very potent one.

How long before she got bastardised by Weeb artist?

Attached: cce34763babe703a73b67f25d8fadd99462f95af.png (931x1026, 850K)

Source?

>which are about 90s level in terms of entry to service
Which is still good enough that a Triomphant and a Vanguard litterally bumped into each other without hearing each other

navyrecognition.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2399

>"The stealth objectives of the new SSN are very close to those of the current SSBNs [ed. note: Le Triomphant class]."

kek, I didn't not know that

Both where running on passive sonar only at estimated 5knots