Did you realize east asians dont get PTSD...

Did you realize east asians dont get PTSD. My grandpa was a south korean army conscript in vietnam war and he said he had no regrets and wished they had raped, pillage and burn more people there.

Attached: 1510361051276.png (600x702, 319K)

South Koreans were unironically some of the best combatants in Vietnam.

Attached: WhatsAWarcrime.jpg (1280x864, 486K)

It's not that they dont get PTSD, they just dont feel in general.

Koreans are based

This, do you really expect bugs to have feelings?

Should sent the entire gook army to iraq lmao. They should do it to iran this time.

How very simpleton of you.
The Koreans didn’t get PTSD because they legitimately hated the commies with their whole being. You don’t feel anything when you kill the people who burned your country to the ground and displaced your family barely a decade prior. They WANTED to kill them.

>inb4 “the Vietnamese weren’t in the Korean War”
That made no difference to the Koreans who fought the VC, commies were all the same to them.

Ralph the draftee from Bumfuck, Illinois had no idea where he was or why he was fighting for anything other than survival. That leads to internal conflict.

Ya because America's personal zerg army we need to use them against our enemies.

This, East Asians are bugmen. It’s probably why you’re bragging about your grandfather being a fucking psychopath instead of wondering what’s wrong with him.

ants dont get ptsd either. maybe theres a relation.

Why would he feel bad about killing communist insects? They aren't human. All commie subhumans must be purged.

No one believes you.

>Having any sympathy for the subhumans who massacred your people and burned your country
Lmao at wh*Te basedboys

>reading comprehension

learn to read nigger

Its a biological fact; they lack human souls

Attached: 400px-ConstantinoAriasUglyAmerican.jpg (400x509, 35K)

This is the same board that fetishizes the idea of murdering people in cold blood during a happening. I dont think any fuck here is qualified to say others are unfeeling psychopaths and wondering whats wrong with them, when they idolize people that do the same thing but happen to be white

Just because most people here do that doesn’t mean I do, retard. Your grandpa is as fucked up as the people on this board who do that.

>he doesn't fantasize about shooting niggers when law breaks down
what are you, fucking gay?

Attached: SkinPotato.jpg (1336x992, 242K)

Based. Whites have become weak and effeminate, which is why their homelands are being torn from them without a shot being fired. As you can see in this very thread, whites actually pride themselves on being soft towards their enemies. Pathetic.

I don’t know if you’re memeing or not, but if you’re serious get help.

ptsd wasn't really a thing in western society until it became somehow acceptable to talk about your feelings as men
i don't think it's ever been acceptable to talk about your feelings as a man in most asian cultures

>thinking I would joke about wanting to shoot niggers without risk of punishment

Attached: BRUH.jpg (197x268, 65K)

Koreans just kill themselves one way or another tbhfåm

>tbhfåm

Attached: 1529166792151.jpg (413x395, 9K)

>expecting koreans to not have a raging murderboner towards commies and japanese immediately after ww2
>feeling bad for dead commies

illiterate peasants being conscripted don't exactly have much of a choice

You don't get PTSD when you have a family that loves you for what you are.

t. Korean Heritage

>Thinking gooks are chinks.

>implying I care about the flavor of bug
They are all insects

Hard to get PTSD when you lack a soul or individual conscious

American War Crimes in Vietnam: 300-ish, plus one My Lai, total of 800-ish.
Korean War Crimes in Vietnam
>1200-ish, reputation for leveling villages, policy of shooting civilians, refusal to admit fault or be investigated.

Hmm.

I tend to agree with this.
Veterans correct me if I'm way off base here, but I think PTSD is what happens when you fight in a war you don't believe in.
Mercenaries are different, obviously, being motivated by money and capable of being honest about such motivations. They aren't under any illusions when they go to war (and were often already roughly disillusioned by prior experiences with war).
Modern soldiers, on the other hand, are often pumped full of patriotic grandeur that prepares them for- and assures them they are- going off to fight a just and honorable war for their country's values. What those values are don't really matter as long as the war aligns with those purposes. For example, if your recruiters advertise glory then the war must provide glory because that is what people signed up for. If you recruit under the auspices of defending your homeland, then the war must match up with that or there will be psychological dissonance in your fighting force. And, the further away from your soldiers' home the war is, the greater the purpose must be and the closer similarity between expectation and reality must be in order to avoid jarring them into feelings of doubt or inconsequentiality.
There is massive disconnect between how America advertises it's military and the purposes of its wars, and the reality that is encountered by Americans who volunteer to be soldiers. From the ground, our wars don't feel like they serve a greater purpose. And we come back home with scars, only to find no tangible improvements in our family's lives. And, psychologically, that experience strips away the mental barriers we- and our military- erect in our minds that allow us to commit acts of war without feeling guilt or shame.

Moral conviction and the sense of defending one's home vaccinates a soldier against the psychological pain of war. Strip that away, and you just wind up with unwilling mercenaries.

>Seething commies ITT
r/guns tourists not fucking welcome. Go back to your website.

Based ROK Forces did nothing wrong. 327 INBN Tiger Force did nothing wrong. Phantom Phlyers did nothing wrong. Eugene Stoner invented the AR15 to punish communists for all eternity.

My granddad was a soldier in Korean War and he told me how his platoon caught an American soldier one day and cut off his nose, his balls and dick and stuffed it into his mouth before gutting him alive and letting him rot. He sounded so proud of it.

Me too, actually. I wish I could do the same to every single American.

These are the same white people who talk about genociding other humans + people who disagree with them, and praise people like brenton tarrant. And then turn around and call Asians psychopaths without empathy. Hypocrites. Look at how they slaughter each other in the world wars, genocide native Americans and Africans and invade their lands, then act like they're the pinnacle of empathy

The whole bugmen meme is a white coping mechanism against the fact we have higher iq's along with better cultures and civilizations. And cope against the fact whites have lost every war in Asia against even our poorest countries, and got conquered by mongols. They can't handle the fact that we are smarter and not afraid of them that's the reality.

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

American meat suppossedly smells like shit. Could be all those processed rations they got

This

most of the posters on this site (especially Jow Forums and Jow Forums) have no self awareness whatsoever and are extremely self righteous and pompous.

You do well to just let these kinds of posts "wash off like water from a raincoat".

>Norks were all unwilling conscripts

Bullshit. North Korea is a shithole now but there was genuine competition in therms of development level and QoL with the South early in its history. Plenty of Koreans believed in Communism too, and they were just as devious as the South Vietnamese commies.

>AR15
*jams in your path*

Asians (for the most part) are psychopaths though.

Attached: 20-000-30-000-civilians-were-eaten-decisive-tang-strategic-victory-https-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-batt- (500x451, 107K)

It's kinda scary, my buddy from ROK army is the deadass the coldest son of a gun I've ever met.
This is true, and they came home in '80 fresh from the shit with their blood up and massacred a bunch of student protesters in Gwangju.

If your grandpa cut off his dick and balls and stuffed into the GI's mouth, isn't he your grandma?

Gooks would still be in the pike and shot paradigm if not for the West.

Except your best country (japan) literally got BTFO by America

Yeah let it wash off like water on a raincoat little cuckboi tilt your head in shame

This and also the fact that asians are by and large hypercollectivistic and to them there is no meaningful distinction between the government, the country, and the group. Therefore what the government says is conflated as the will of the people and not questioned. That is not to say this can't change or that it is inherent or genetic, I mean look at Japan, Hong Kongor or Taiwan for examples to the opposite, after years and years of westernization. But look at mainland China or North Korea, an attack or questioning of the government is a direct insult to the people to them.

Chinese are by far the most vile and dispicipal of all asians, maybe even the worse of all races

Asians' general lack of humanity is well known.

Attached: meanwhile in china.png (500x429, 85K)

You arent on Jow Forums right now dumbass

>t. I have never studied Asian history.

Its just because of impoverished upbringings modern south Korean conscripts are much softer than older generations.

Nice

Attached: 1547403575062.jpg (850x1139, 509K)

This is the dumbest shit I've heard so far. Seoul is regularly inundated by protesters, the average Chinaman just takes a more discreet approach to disagreements with the govt.

This is bullshit; if this were true China would've been ruled by one government (short of foreign invasions) for all of history. In reality most of China's great military conflicts were internal ones; Chinese fighting Chinese.