2019, my sniper record is still unsurpassed

2019, my sniper record is still unsurpassed

Attached: 839935F0-5AE1-45CC-B0CD-1E44C5A13FFC.jpg (220x385, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither is his douchebag record

Snipes are completely made-up, just like Wematanye

Imagine killing unarmed civilians to add to the kill count?

the only good muzzie is a dead muzzie

Given the sheer amount he lied and how far up his own ass he was it's very likely it was bullshit

Yeah I bet he is the military version of that lying sack of shit Utah state trooper who made up all those DUIs

How does it feel getting eternally BTFO’d by a Finnish farmer with a scopeless Nagant

Attached: DD5F2651-CA83-40A5-9876-27AF2B02D1D0.png (1112x1600, 2.14M)

Most of his kills were with a machine gun emplacement.

>2019, my propaganda record is still unchallenged
Simo is cool and all but let's not pretend that mowing down 70 IQ ivans who are not trained or equipped for the terrain they're in is all that impressive. That's like getting a massacre high score because you shot up a hospital full of invalids.

It will be funny to watch all the White, flag-worshiping, military-worshiping dumb patriotards learn the hard way about how much of a scumbags this military pigs really are.

Wait until this mercenary, loser, feminine and brutish piggies are unleashed on you White patriotards...

please tell me nanas burrito recipe, you wetback shitskin faggot nigger fuck

You mention mowing down 70 IQ Soviet meat shields but all Kyle did was the same thing against 80 IQ goat farmers at best and pretended he was James Bond tier because of it.

im white you scumbag...

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ

Based and straight arrow pilled.

Who cares? There's guys with much larger piles of bodies at their feet that we'll never hear about.

>How does it feel getting eternally BTFO’d by a Finnish farmer with a scopeless Nagant
Almost everything about him is a lie. The fact that this bullshit is still being propagated on Jow Forums just shows how retarded some of the people here are... people like you.

Attached: 1546308728898.png (861x1432, 120K)

t. that guy who sued a grieving widow

Hathcock was better

Most western "journalist" not being able to tell the difference between confirmed and non confirmed numbers, and sometimes even going full retard and adding the two together or mixing up what number was with a rifle and with a KP is highly annoying.
Almost as annoying as the eternal posting of Swedish volunteer soldier photos claimed to be him.

I have to wonder what he thought about the myth built up around him though, how do you even deal with that sort of shit?

Attached: vatnik exposed.png (300x295, 116K)

Literally Simo is better. Calm down cuck.

Jesse 'The Mind' Ventura's settlement check didn't come from the widow or anything related to his family, he was suing the publisher.

FLY, FLY

Hathcock was better. Kyle even admitted as much.

Attached: Hathcock.jpg (1200x630, 113K)

Chris was a faggot liar. I'm sure he got lots of kills and had some cool ass tours in country but damn his book is a pile of shit lies for the most part. Same with HathCOCK. That guy was a huge liar, it's so obvious but all these fucks keep stroking his dead cock just as he did when he was alive. Fucking liars.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-144308~2.jpg (1203x1078, 355K)

What parts of Hathcock's story dont you believe? I was never lead to think anything was outright false, besides some embellishment. Honest question

You shut your whore mouth about hathcock faggot

His boasting throughout every story is that of a liar. The stories are like that of Jason Bourne, all Hollywood shit. Sure it's entertaining but I can't believe half of it.

You're a huge gay faggot, suck the dick of a seaman you retard.

Well my dad works for Nintendo take that Chris

So what did hathcock make up?

Because muslim durka durkas are such a shining example of training and intelligence.

>make no attempt to clear your name of slander, because the person profiting from said slander is a widow!
Textbook cuck mentality, naturally prevalent on Jow Forums.

>Let's not pretend defending your people and homeland against Bolshevik kikes and their golems is any more impressive than staking out 70 IQ muzzies on a bunkbed in the desert for Israel.

There I fixed it for you

Based

most of kyles were on unarmed civilians

Damn why did Hathcock look like such a fucking chad.

Nice source there.

The lawsuit started before he died, liar.

As opposed to shooting ignorant middle Eastern gomers with AKs slung over their shoulders as they walk to prayers?

Dad? I didn't know you were on the chan...

>lies about literally everything

I could tell you with a straight face that I've got more confirmed kills than he did and I would be a more reputable source