Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: kancer.png (661x716, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/Scope-and-mount-for-SVT-40-Russian-Soviet/273923466272?hash=item3fc71c6420:g:yKIAAOSwIphbQ8QH
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/rcmp-video-arrest-1.5196598
youtube.com/watch?v=J_GVhxbklqo
canadaammo.com/product/search/?categories=&keyword=fedarm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

420 SMONK IT THANKS TRUDEAU

Attached: 1562792392883.jpg (3264x1836, 2.19M)

mare's leg?

Donkey dick.

>Pretty sure they need to be sighted at the factory, so have fun making a million shims until it lines up properly.
lol i aint gonna let the guy shoot it before buying it

Where is saskanon at and my western bros

Attached: alberta.jpg (1245x845, 262K)

>Pretty sure they need to be sighted at the factory, so have fun making a million shims until it lines up properly.

i could just buy this and then rip off some stupid zoomer

ebay.ca/itm/Scope-and-mount-for-SVT-40-Russian-Soviet/273923466272?hash=item3fc71c6420:g:yKIAAOSwIphbQ8QH

Are you just incapable or unwilling to be a decent person?

i'm not going to tell them it's an original ww2 or matching gun, but i bet i could still get double the cost just by slapping a scope on my svt

Based and griftpilled

Attached: Mr Rogers.jpg (736x518, 98K)

based boomer and scalping-pilled

nah its pretty gay and immoral. howling banshees came out of the woodwork when soup put his wk up for $200 above retail

>immoral
lol what?

how can soup be so based

What are you a commie? People just get mad if someone is succeeding where they are not. But to be fair soup didnt try to pawn off a knockoff this guy is gonna mislead a client

Executed by the horse gestapo for thought crime

there is absolutely nothing immoral about combining two items then selling them for more than their individual combined value

Conceal carry?

Immoral
adj. Contrary to established moral principles.
Not moral; not conforming to or consistent with the moral law; unprincipled; dissolute; vicious; licentious.
Contrary to good order or public welfare; inimical to the rights or common interests of others: a legal and commercial sense.

As opposed to:
Amoral
adj. Lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

fair enough as long as you dont mislead them
hes not gonna mislead them relax
nothing wrong with making bucks on your shijt

Attached: retard.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>imagine being such a seething poorfag that someone selling a hot new gun in high demand for a small premium sets you off onto a year long fit of hysteria against them

You having the lexicon of a child is not my problem.

are you illiterate?

That must clearly be the issue. It's not possible that you tangled your brain.

BASED

>"The fact of the matter was, the handful of user's who consistently responded with helicopter pepe Wojak image macros, and no additional text, were actually demonstrating that it was they themselves who were the brainlets all long. Ironic isn't it?"

-The Annals of /CanGen/: a
Historical Analysis by Dr. Biggum Thinkus

>reading comprehension
Kek he wasn't bashing him retard

I know that fag, my greentext was a contextual continuation of his criticism of said poorfags, not about the poster...

A lot of people here think that any direct response to their posts is you taking the piss out of them, even if all context and content shows otherwise.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/rcmp-video-arrest-1.5196598

saskanon is arrested

literal low reading comprehension brainlets who didnt spend enough of their formative years reading real books. Its pretty common online. People cant understand context, tone or perspective.

I don't care about any of this. Now can someone tell me where to find a SAT8 in Canada?

>Pelican Narrows
Sounds like sexual innuendo.
I find it baffling. Kids these days spend literally all day reading and yet know nothing.

whats a SAT8?

Fabarm shotgun

Attached: fa_sg_sat8_o1.jpg (800x370, 28K)

Gas operated?

No idea. I dont support the roaches

Fabarm is Italian...

Yeah, gas-operated semi-auto.

>italians
>roaches

Its not real fucking reading, Jow Forums posts, faceberg posts, and memes is not fucking reading. We have the lowest IQs for the past 20 years period. If they read anything longer then a few sentences or a paragraph they have trouble focusing or understanding the context.

i sincerely thought it was another turkshit brand my bad. they are 100% made in italy?

For the prices they charge I should fucking hope so.
Say what you will about Italians, they make nice shotguns.
youtube.com/watch?v=J_GVhxbklqo

LOL i thought FABARM was this turkshit FEDARM shitty cheapass shotties

canadaammo.com/product/search/?categories=&keyword=fedarm

Hey one of you should run for pm so you can go to war with the USA so we can annex yall

Attached: 0d7.jpg (960x821, 132K)

>Canadian mosque
what the fuck is this comic, is this made in the early 2000s

Yeah just like you annexed Vietnam

on todays episode of American Delusion

no sask user is live and free

what's with all the political anti turkey shit? what is the root of this? what is there to hate about turkey so much? (serious question, not shilling for turkey)

should i just send it already and pay the 400 shekels for a mosin rod already?

YOU CAN GET THEM FOR 525 WITH 200$ OF AMMO INCLUDED WHY WOULD YOU PAY 400 BUCKS FOR JUST THE MOSIN

well i asked before if anyone got that combo and what the state of the rifle they received was. its like they randomly just pick one for you

because we will retake all the holy lands in our lifetime

who cares? even in mint condition they are junk 15 moa rifles, may as well have one with some character

Constantinople? that's a good reason to not like turkey, however i suspect that's not actually why so many people here boycott turkey

>tfw burger stuck with shitty IO and Century Arms AKs
Reee you canucks are lucky you get polytechs

Attached: 37A60261-D1D7-4E28-A7D0-9CBE6767659E.jpg (706x408, 40K)

those type 81s are complete shit, they are bent and poorly finished, the stocks are made out of garbage wood and all shitty, and AKs are banned in canada

type 97 gen 2s are pretty good though

Do it but make sure you have a good holster so it doesn't fall out.

>type 97 gen 2s are pretty good though
My gen 1 is pretty good and is low drag.

>low drag
idk what this means

wat if its rusty

Attached: 1562442881720.png (884x874, 714K)

you're not missing out on much

Attached: bent gun.jpg (495x660, 45K)

Nothing sticks out from the side. Doesn't the Gen 2 have A side mounted charging handle? It doesn't catch on anything basically.

Just came today. Excited to try it out and see how quiet it is. Will keep you guys posted

Attached: 20190712_173646.jpg (2880x2160, 1.82M)

the charging handle is tiny

Man that is rough

what's the velocity? have you seen those aguila sniper rounds?

Attached: big boolit.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

is this a good caliber to grief and kill moderators and admins in their own minecraft houses that right unjust server rules to take away our bows and enchanted diamond swords?

590fps. I saw those. But I'm really going for the quietest 22 round out there

>trying to install free float handguard on my M&P15 SPORT II
>stuck trying to remove gas block
>call Al Simmons
>they refuse to take it because M&P15's have really tight gas block pins, and you have to drill them

Wat do? Anyone can suggest a good gunsmith who can do this? Preferably in Ontario.

Attached: IMG_20190706_124246.jpg (1600x900, 873K)

I know but I just autistically like the sleekness of it. Also the carry handle is actually comfy af to use.

the sad thing is you can get a vz58, or a t97 for only a few hundred more

>call Al Simmons
These guys are fucking faggots, the owner lady is a dumb cunt and I hope she loses her store.

>big ass chunky carry handle and reciprocating charging handle recessed inside of it
>sleek
it's fine that you like it, but it's far from "sleek"

idk, I spoke with a dude. He was chill, I don't hold anything against him.

mudslimes are gross and make shit products, that's the only reasons really.

you could just buy a new barrel, also what do you mean pins? usually the gas blocks are screwed afaik, but i've only ever worked with low profile gas blocks

perfectly reasonable position too, but i've definitely seen people post here about boycotting them for political reasons, but i've never been able to determine what those reasons are

whats a good big iron to get?

These fuckers. They're tapered, and they're on for real. I don't want to hammer them any harder I already have.

Attached: IMG_20190712_175350.jpg (1075x605, 291K)

ah, right, gotcha
are you smacking the smaller end? they are tapered, you know

will the m&p sport 2 ever be in stock

Yeah, obviously. But like I said, the Al Simmons dude specifically called out M&P15 SPORT model, and said they don't work on them because they're so tight.

try a lead mallet, or a larger hammer so that you're not having to exert so much effort striking it harder, and you will be able to get them out

Somebody got them in, there's a way for them to come out

So I saw a psychiatrist today, basically just checking in after not seeing one for 3-4 years because I didn't need one, because I'm thinking of going off my medication now. I didn't mention I have my RPAL(was issued but no card yet) obviously because there's no reason he needs to know(no history of violence beyond a suicide threat 8 years ago) but I'm just wondering, what power would he have if he were to find out I have guns and wanted them taken away from me? I didn't lie on my application because I was only treated for autism in the past 5 years and it's not on the list of things you have to disclose, but he keeps bringing up the depression I had when I was first diagnosed as if it was anything more than a temporary thing, because I've been all good since getting on medication. I'm just worried he'll tell the RCMP I was treated for depression if they ask and they'll take away my guns because it would seem like I was lying on my application even though I wasn't.

I think I'm just being paranoid though because there's no reason he should find out I have guns and even if he did there's no reason he'd want them taken away as I have no history or potential for violence, unless he's a rabid anti-gunner and calls up the RCMP for no reason.

Attached: 5Mm23BK.jpg (249x212, 13K)

What province

they're not allowed to disclose that shit, it is patient doctor confidentiality, stop being an autistic freak worrying about nonsense and have sex

Okay thanks I will try
It's in the west, too paranoid to pick out which one.

Should my next purchase be a shawty or a bolty boi?

"low" might not be the best term when applied to gen 1
>yfw you need to hire a sherpa in order to get high enough to adjust that front sight tower

>patient doctor confidentiality,
Not to make user worried, but if something could be construed as a "danger to the public" they would probably be allowed to disclose the info.
What have you got already?

I'll try again, but I already hammered them pretty hard. I'm afraid I'll just break shit.

for me its the bolty boi

don't "try again" you need to use a heavier hammer like a lead mallet or even a mini sledge, hitting it faster isn't going to help, it will just bounce, you need something heavy so there is more follow through with your strike

yes mom...

I got an SKS, mini 14, vz58 and a few handgats.
Thinking of expanding my long gun collection.
why do you like bolty bois user?

Attached: momwag.jpg (610x358, 20K)

you don't have any shotguns? should have at least one, if not just for shooting clays