What are the most Jow Forums deep concealment/back up guns?

I mean around the size of a glock 43 or smaller

Attached: images(76).jpg (300x168, 10K)

LCP 2 for me.

Do you like it? I have a s&w 442 rn and I'm looking to try something with a better trigger

I have the same question, I want the smallest deep concealment gun I can get. My work doesn’t approve of ccw but fuck if that’s gonna stop me from being prepared. I thought my xdm would be small enough but I need something even smaller. Don’t care if it is .380 or 9mm just something super small

LCP, fits snug in a pocket holster.

Unless you're a fag who wears skinny anything.

Attached: Asian.jpg (1200x1805, 1.35M)

LCP is probably the best bet. NAA .22s too but not as effective as a .380 and limited to essentially up close distances like a scuffle

LCP > LCP 2. I have had both, the LCP 2 is just barely wider and the frame is just barely longer. From my experience LCP 2 wears out your pants faster. With LCP 2 you get better sights, but for what it is, the size difference overrules the sights imo. Or you can get the 10th edition LCP, same size as original LCP.

Attached: ppk.jpg (736x527, 56K)

It has a better trigger too doesn't it? I have an original LCP because like you said, it has a slimmer profile, more round and the LCP is kinda boxy looking

How does the shield compare?

Fair

It's probably the best carry gun for the price range ($250) but it's not really deep carry

lcp 2 for me.
relatively easy to hide anywhere

This. There is also a belt clip you can attach to it thats pretty comfy.

You got a pic of yours with belt clip? I thought about getting one but apprentice I can't use my Hogue slip on, so its pocket carry for now

>vs g43
P365
P938
XD-S mod 2

>380
LCP2

>thunder, ppk
nope.

most Jow Forums? I'd say a PPK, Makarov, or Colt Mustang, so that Bersa is close.

Its actually a lot nicer and fun to shoot than I expected. Well worth the money.

Hell yeah, I love all of those options. I only was thinking the thunder because it is more modern

Walther pp pistols

It also looks way better than the old lcp

I disagree I think the old one looks great and the LCP II looks kind of tacky

I could understand that. It's kind of a pick a lesser of two evil designs lol

Get a makarov over a bersa

Attached: 20190516_181529.jpg (2617x2266, 1.93M)

Attached: 1wSbJxa.jpg (2073x2764, 744K)

Walther PPK or PMM Makarov (the 2nd one is cheaper around here)

That looks sick as fuck

>stainless finish
>clear plastic grips
yikes

>stainless finish
It's hard chromed

He's right. I wish I had just gotten a Snakarov instead of a Thunder. The Bersa is janky as all hell and the recoil impulse smacks you in the knuckle.

The makarov recoil is weird too, just that new grips and stronger recoil spring really tones it down.

Not him, but here’s mine with a belt clip

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

I wish there was an in between point between the thunder and the pps price wise. I may end up with a glock 42 still, can I trust the makarov?

>can I trust the makarov?
Yes, ones of things it has going for it is simplicity and reliability. It's a bit heavy, and single stack so not the most capacity but I literally have never had a malfunction. I'm going to have put some snap caps in my mags just to simulate them.

Cool! I'll look around for one. I live in a no fun state, so capacity isn't really a concern lol

Also a minor benefit, since it is straight blowback pushing on the muzzle doesn't put it out of battery.

LCP
Fucking anything has a better trigger than a modern j frame. I loaned mine to my dad because he lost almost all his revolvers in divorce.

You can trust them to be way larger than “deep conceal” size. Remember, they were the standard issue combat pistol.

Do you consider a glock 43 to be deep conceal size?

PPS? You can get a PPS M2 for under $300. It's as short as the G43 with the flush magazine. It's closer to a double stack in terms of weight but it's pretty thin.

Attached: IMG_20190603_150242.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Close, but not really. You could do well with a smartcarry or belly band under a tucked undershirt. Maximum concealment = minimum size. No real way around it if concealment is the priority. I have a LCP custom, and am going to make a kydex press to make a deep carry IWB holster. I have a PPS and do not consider it deep carry, though I have hidden it darn well in tough circumstances.

I have a Beretta 3032 Tomcat thats the bees knees

Attached: 5-7.png (1221x915, 1.08M)

Attached: asp.jpg (848x477, 48K)

Attached: 21a.jpg (879x594, 86K)

Almost looks like the ASP.

Great gun and : fat grip. LCP, Spectrum, and others are the same size, but much thinner. Many would also consider the .380 more desirable than .32.

Oh ok, just pointing out how close in size the clock 43 and makarov are.

Attached: 5GXf36b.jpg (2073x2764, 859K)

>clock
*Glock obviously

I really like the fab defense grips but they normally only come in black or tan. That didn't look right on a gun as ridiculous as a chrome plated makarov. I went with clear just to see how it would look. Saw the asp video after I ordered them and it cemented my choice.

Walther PPS M2 is a great option, similar in size to the G43 and is a nice little shooter.

Yeah, definitely the right call.

>Jow Forums deep concealment

Attached: 1562466557534.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>I mean around the size of a glock 43 or smaller

This is a lot smaller.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-221726.png (1280x720, 1022K)

Kahr P380

For the same size and weight of a new production PPK (6+1 rounds of 380) you could carry a P365 instead (10+1 rounds of 9mm). PPKs are sex but also thoroughly outdated, and it's a damn shame.

All valid points. The Beretta is just a great looking little gun and it being fatter makes it much more comfortable to shoot than my LCP.

G43, Shield, PPS.

kolibri up the butt

Seecamp pistol inside a hollowed out strap on/whizzoator

Attached: Seecamp-LWS-380-right.jpg.cf.jpg (545x399, 30K)

God I wish. Thinking about getting this 3913 the local gun store has

Is that your gun? Do you know any companies that sell threaded 21a barrels where is isn't just a threaded adapter that is just glued on?

I carry the 442 no problem in sweatshorts