Why is the mosin nagant such a good rifle to fight a war with?

Why is the mosin nagant such a good rifle to fight a war with?

Attached: Op+should+just+get+an+old+soviet+mosin+nagant+9130+_70f349de809d95c1345f5051b3f132a6.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>having to use =/= preferred to use

Its cheap as fuck

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T have enough money to develop a new, better rifle.

Sturdy, easy to get at the time and place those wars were going on, and if you shoot someone with it they are very likely to die. Mosins aren't particularly accurate (they're not inaccurate garbage either though) and they aren't really that smooth to operate, but they get the job done.

The new Mosin circa 2020 is the PSA AR at about $300, optionally with an AR500 steel plate carrier ($120-$200+) and a Taurus G2C sidearm ($175-200). This is admittedly more expensive (adjusted for inflation $120 of 1990 money is like $232 of 2018 money) but it's a vastly more capable loadout and I'd choose to live in the era of cheap poverty ARs before cheap bolt action milsurp if I had a choice in it.

Attached: 1545257190535.jpg (478x640, 95K)

Apparently it isn't since it didnt win half the wars on that list and most of the ones where it did win, both sides were using it.

It is cheap and made by retards, for retards. Even conscripts have to put some effort into breaking it.

Because it's there and bullets come out of it. Literally no other reasons. If the Russian made Mausers for 50 years that list would apply to it.

Please be a girl, please be a girl, please be a girl, PLEASE BE A GIRL, PLEASE BE A GIRL, PLEASE BE A GIRL, PLEASE BE A GIRL, PLEASE BE A GIRL

Attached: 1562790696850.png (549x280, 186K)

Cheap gun cheap ammo, easy to mass produce.
Just arm a bunch of farmers with it, and at the end of the day, your going to win a battle or two.

Attached: 9c9.png (286x200, 136K)

Cheap plentiful low cost ammunition rugged
It’s better than nothing

They don't let girls fight for the legion.
Solid maybe.

"Not bad enough to replace" is a more accurate description

>easy to mass produce
Lol no.

because theres so fucking many of them, the same reason why durka durkas use the AK.

russians make better military equipment. theyre just naturally good at war.

EVERY SURPLUS RIFLE WITH BOLT ACTION IS CHEAP SOME TIME IN HISTORY. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS MOST NUMEROUS OF ALL INFANTRY RIFLE. IT IS RIFLE THAT WINS OCTOBER REVOLUTION. IT IS RIFLE THAT CARRIES INFANTRY OF ALLIED FORCES IN EUROPE THROUGH GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE SERVES FOR MORE THAN CENTURY, OLD STOLEN RUSSIAN RECEIVER IS STILL USE BY SNIPER OF FINNISH ARMY.

YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH 40,000 ROUBLE RIFLE WITH NO HISTORY AND PLASTIC STOCK WHO KILLS PAPER TARGET AND DEER WITH NO WEAPON OR FIGHTING HEART.

I CAN BE HAPPY WITH 2,000 ROUBLE RIFLE THAT IS ARTIFACT OF MILITARY HISTORY AND KILLS TSARIST AND NAZI ALIKE.

JOY OF HAVING MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS JOY THAT MONEY CANNOT AFFORD

I love sniffing my mosin

he's not even remotely close to passing

Fuck yes, I love pulling out my m44 to just admire and smell it's cosmoline glory.

You're gay
t. CJ

It's cheap, reliable, easy to use and maintain.

>2,000 ROUBLE RIFLE

For 2000 rubles you could buy only a toy rifle. Mosin rifle in Russia costs 30000-35000 rub (about 500 american dollars).