Tfw you committed war crimes when deployed in the Middle East

>tfw you committed war crimes when deployed in the Middle East
>tfw it eats on you conscience every day

Attached: A8A083D5-43C6-486F-BE4F-F2AD26621CB7.jpg (900x675, 153K)

HAHAHAHA DUDE, WARCRIMES DONT EXUST! HABA DUDE! I SAID WAR CRIMES DONT EXIST! ARENT I FUNNY???? HAHA!

POST THE REAL ONE YOU FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_5095.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

>war crimes

they don't, war is war pussy. bad things happen whether you want them to or not and always will. stay cucked faggot

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Based

>tfw ran over at least 20 kids while on deployment
>never think about it until I hit a speedbump

>pissed in gatorade bottles
>gave to afghani kids

oh well

t. someone who didn't enlist because he would've smacked the drill instructor in the face

Shitskins aren't people, relax.

They scream like people, their gasps and crys reaching out from the darkness trying to pull you into the underworld with them.

Attached: IMG_20190705_222942075.jpg (5248x2952, 1.34M)

Every animal on this planet grasps for life

why would i do that? that's fucking retarded. kill yourself.

the summer is real

God loves you user. Repent and throw your burden on to him and he will help you carry it. Sorry you had to do horrible things. I have never served or had to take a human life. I am not going to pretend I know what you are going through, but the depths and recesses of our subconscious are not limited to only those who have done such things. We all have things we have done in life that we regret, no one is perfect. God bless man, I am sure you were put in situations that forced you to make tough decisions.

kill yourself nigger newfag

Edgelord neverserved faggotmaster 100%

>I'm not a newfag I swear, I've been here all summer

Im just crazy and mentally retarded.
Its way easier than living in your fucking world.
I still own funs and killed 7 mudslims in Afghanistan

based

go back to plebbit newfag, you're trying too hard to fit in

Attached: 1529956854551.gif (436x244, 1.69M)

Based is retarded. I want my old Jow Forums back!

Go and KYS, just buy a KSG11 and be that hero

Attached: dwd.jpg (1801x1633, 760K)

>you're trying too hard to fit in
That's rich coming from someone who posted

>Tfw you never served
>Tfw never got to deploy
>Tfw never got to commit war crime
I have no face.

It happens. The value of life get's distorted, the rules seem useless, naive, and arbitrary, all of human history encoded in your DNA urges you to wage war like its been conducted for hundreds of millennia; with withering brutality.

Insurgents don't follow the geneva convention. They torture and behead who they please and yet we were supposed to treat them like a 1st world military? Easier said than done. "War crimes" were always going to happen. Collateral damage is par for the course when the insurgent's chosen battleground are villages. Its all the same really, it's all needless loss of life and the victims are complicit in their own death when they are anything less than forthright about any insurgent activity they witness. They actually got off alot easier than they normally would, in the past it would've been sweeping pogroms with every mortal sin unconstrained.

The only people who say this type of shit are people who have never served and most likely haven't even been in a serious fistfight. You clearly know nothing about any type of combat and have no experience

The ironic thing is that poltards will say war crimes don't exist when it's convenient, but then start bringing up times Germans or whatever got a taste of their own medicine as examples why other people are evil.

You signed up, you chose to do what you did.
Seek forgiveness through prayer and kind, loving acts.

They explicitly wage jihad with death as the goal cuz skydaddy will reward them. They signed up to die. Don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't live in a warzone if you're a civvy, there is plenty of warning they choose not to heed and they face the consequences of their inaction.

>sudden Jow Forums whining
rent free