God praise Finland and especially EU. I finally can achieve my dream; be a criminal by literally doing nothing

God praise Finland and especially EU. I finally can achieve my dream; be a criminal by literally doing nothing.
Very shortly: You have to show certain acticivity from past 12 months officially but that official activity is not continuing anymore due to the gun law change as well, so bascially if you didn't do those in past 6 months from this day your guns are confiscated and you lose your license.

Attached: 1544102613345.jpg (950x660, 130K)

Are they going to come around and take them?

who knows what the fuck happens now. They can keep their shit I'm moving away from this fuckhole as soon as I get the money

Godspeed user. Come to USA, vote conservative and get guns.

What is the best state, or some good ones anyways? I know to avoid shit like commiefornia and jew york but what are some good ones? Texas? Also Czech Republic has been in my mind alot lately

Alaska is pretty good if I remember correctly.

New Hampshire?

I’m from New York so I don’t know what a good state is. Not here friend.

Texas if you’re interested in fighting a culture war of whites v everyone else.
Oregon if you want to fight a literal war with Antifa.
The Midwest is pretty cool in most places. Missouri and Kansas come to mind. Idaho is cool. New Hampshire if you want white and guns, but who knows how long that’ll last with these assholes shipping in thousands of Somalis to every small white city left.

If I want to fight then I'll stay here, but I'm afraid this is already a lost cause

Europe was lost when Gadaffi was killed.
At least here we have a chance.

Sounds like your vote is needed in New Hampshire white man.

I just want to sleep but I got so angry I can't even watch anything I normally do when I try to fall asleep

Attached: 1536505000409.jpg (547x480, 16K)

I don't know how it is in Finland, but I think you will be greatly disappointed with America. Try coming here some time. Don't visit a major city or some tourist destination; just pick a random medium sized town and see all of the local attractions. You'll realize that the memes about America and Americans are very much based in reality. The people are often dumb and overweight and the only culture left here is consumerism and corporatism. The only positive that America really has going for it is individual rights; if it weren't for the fact that half of the things that I like to say and do are illegal in most of Europe, I would have tried to leave.
I am willing to let any user here sleep on my couch at State College, PA for a few nights.

Missouri. Specifically, northeast and northwest MO. Damn good farmland and excellent hunting. I personally know more than 4 Missourians who allegedly have homemade stens and whatnot that they regularly fuck around with on their property in Minecraft because people in rural MO tend to duck off out of your business.
Oh, and if you're the "I can't handle homophobes and racists!!!" Type, you'll be more or less fine out here. Yes, we give each other shit, but that's about as far as it goes.
We had some sheep farmers move in from Wyoming who were gay and pretty open about it. You know what happened to them? They were known as the "Jolly Ranchers" and the beef farmers gave them shit for raising sheep. That's it. Rural Missouri is very much a "fuck off out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, unless you're a friend then I'll feed your livestock while you're sick" kind of place

Arizona is the best state for gun laws.

It really is a land of squandered opportunity.

>coastie college kid
>let me tell you about the whole country
Shut the fuck up kid and get some experience before you open your mouth
>inb4 boomer
I'm 28

well people ain't so smart here neither. you can tell how stupid a country is by looking at the gunlaws and finland got shitty gunlaws, you need to go over big hoops and do all sort of bullshit + psychiatric test to get guns. finland is a country full of bootlickers and saying anything agains't the goverment or the country is seen as a treason and you get called "ruskie" etc. for it. finland is a no good commie shithole and the people are as retarded as russians. t. other finn.

hate me all you want fellow finns, i don't give a fuck.

Finns aren’t white, I don’t know why you retards are calling him white.

I am not a college student, I just work for the university. Tell me where you are from and exactly which of my statements don't apply to your area.

Fuck off I'm a finn

Judge William A. Cant concluded on January 17th that Finns were white. The Judge’sExplained the climate the Finns had lived in and their historical immigration andassimilation with the Germanic tribes had made them one of the whitest people in Europe even if the Finnish people were Mongolian in the beginning. Cant believed the yellow race in the Finnish was distant and diluted. His decision allowed John Svan and the sixteen other Finnish people with him to become US citizens.

I think america and europe as opposites; what's good in the other one is fucked up in the other and vice versa and I honestly don't know which one is the lesser bad anymore
>fuck off out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, unless you're a friend then I'll feed your livestock while you're sick
sounds like my kinda place. Not into farming but the idea
I read from new yesterday with a big header that "Finland is becoming Greens' and Populists paradise". En usko että kukaan voi sanomaasi kiistää millän tasolla.

>psychiatric test
They changed that law, no more psych test.
Need to go for interview at police station at the end of the month, getting my first gun ever. The regulations towards rifles are pretty stupid, I´d just want a SKS or something but you need to be part of reservist activities, and I dont really care for people in those circles.

Attached: 80s operatorski.jpg (1192x1024, 295K)

Attached: fingols.jpg (552x496, 52K)

You may not be into farming, but if you get some rural property I damn sure guarantee you'll end up with a few head of livestock and a garden. It just seems to happen around here

Colorado
[spoiler]Its not really but we need all the help we can get[/spoilerson/k/]

Missouri really is a good place to be.

>I dont really care for people in those circles.
why not? In my experience these guys are very pro-gun, I've had so much fun with everyone in these activities. I understand not wanting the obligaition to do something, I'm against it too but the people are good
Having own land to set up my own personal range and to also sustain myself in at least someway doesn't sound bad at all desu
so how bad is it?

>having land doesn't sound bad
I'm working on that myself. My family (both sides) has had land in MO since the mid 1800's. Unfortunately the boomer generation has more or less sold it bit by bit and it likely won't exist once my time comes, so I'm having to get my own rather than what should be mine by inheritance. Even then, you're right, it's a damn fine thing

>Oregon if you want to fight a literal war with Antifa.
wonder if anything will ever actually kick off at one of these gay protests in pozzland

Not him but I lived in Colorado for a bit right after they passed their laws limiting capacity years ago. I pretty much had to leave all my rifles and pistols aside from a single stack shield at my parents in Minnesota because I didn't have any magazines for them that were compliant.

Mountains in south dakota have weather very similar to oulu for most months of the year

Gun laws are best

You know if you owned the mags pre july 2013 you can use them in state? You also know that there is no limit on buying them out of state and bringing them in, just selling/buying in state.

Right?

Not the worst, but far from the best. Weeds legalized which of course makes a bunch of degenerates here jizz themselves, but all that did was attract a bunch of stoners nationwide and you can guess how they vote. The big standout issue would be limited magazine laws, which never gets enforced, which makes me even angrier since its so pointless (Also I can't buy mags online). OC is a thing though CC you need a loicense. If your a vet you don't have to take the classes. (Though I don't know if Finnish conscription counts). Most of the state is pretty pro-fun but we are beholden to or masters in Denver and Boulder who vote like the Californian transplants they are. Also a lot of Californians are moving here further mucking things up. We also elected a super liberal Governor, so I don't things are gonna get better before they get even worse

Also the state itself is incredibly beautiful a lot of /out/ things to do, but like I said earlier things are getting worse

I just got the fuck out of cuckorado

This is the comfiest thread I've ever seen that discusses gun laws and the difference between america and europe at the same time

Is northern better than the ozarks in the south?
I want to move to MO after the military, so I’m still close to family in IL but I’m not in this shit hole state.

>no response
not surprising

user here who is looking into the idea to move to the US (legally of course), redpill me about Montana pls

Attached: b6602a23-2679-4b5b-8278-b6bbee146837.jpg (750x727, 99K)

Texas is shit for gun laws actually but good for self defense.
Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Montana, Utah are the best states for guns and self defense.

Fuck you Kansas.
t. Missouri.