Thoughts? $349 msrp

Thoughts? $349 msrp

thetruthaboutguns.com/standard-manufacturings-new-s333-revolver-fires-two-22-wmr-rounds-at-a-time/amp/

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-12-16-38-40(1).png (720x990, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/89tPawOn7go
youtube.com/watch?v=Slp9pAEk1Ns
stdgun.com/s333-shoulder-holster-package/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

349? I'll pass. Lower and I would be interested for the novelty though.

If I was elderly and my arthritis was getting to me, sure, I'd get a couple. Probably carry 4 on me at a time

Imagine wearing a shogun shell bandolier with 10 of these things in it

Do the math, Jow Forums:

2 x .22 Magnum = ?

The original S333 was a 25acp pepperbox style gun that was supposed to retail for around $200. I'm not sold on this new version at that price. It looks fun and more functional than the original but it's really a novelty. That's a high price for a novelty.

pointless. snub nose revolvers exist

.44 mag

Im a victim of gun control.

It *is* a snubnose revolver.

Is .22 wmr the new meme? It seems to me that people forgot that the round is best suited for hunting small game in 20inch barrel rifles.

.22wmr from such a short barrel and cylinder gap is a deafening slightly more powerful .22lr .Revolvers are autism anyways. Get a semi auto in centerfire caliber and .30 caliber or above.

Don't tempt me

Attached: 1562933445100.jpg (544x499, 47K)

Neat, but give me one in .500 S&W

$199 is the most anyone should pay for something like this

I think it's kinda dumb, but I know that there's no use trying to keep people from buying dumb stuff.

I mean, fuck, I own a calico. If you want to buy a 4 shot duplex 22WMR revolver, you do you senpai.

I don't think it has much practical value, except perhaps for someone that wants a CCW but might have arthritis or limited motor control.

I will, however, be buying one as a range toy, and I hope that it inspires other volley-fire designs from other makers too.

The designers say to put a shot shell in one half to make a protective screen of bird shot.

I want to see a video of someone actually shooting this thing. I've got a feeling it's a piece of crap.

>protective screen of birdshot
This is gonna sell disturbingly well.

Considering inflation, $349 today is far far cheaper than $200 would have been back when pepperboxes were relevant.

Fudd: The gun
youtu.be/89tPawOn7go

Attached: 1561813748427.png (522x502, 282K)

>msrp not $333
immersion ruined

It could be $50 and I still wouldn't be interested in getting one. I guess I'm just not the target market.

IF I HADNT JUST BOUGHT A CAR WITH THAT 20k LOAN I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT 20 Of these.

Shame about the MSRP, but I'll prolly get one if I can find it for $250-300 street cause it's just too cyberpunk gimmicky and I love it.

is the thing out? haven't heard about it since Shitshow. tree fiddy is a good price.

I've shot plenty of .22 mag shotshells from short barrels and their power is nowhere near enough to deal with a human assailant. I don't think that's a viable defense strategy at all.

That said, I still plan on buying one.

The original he was talking about was introduced at showshow a few years ago.

>Neat, but give me one in .500 S&W

Fucking pussy.

Attached: 600nitro-express-revolver.jpg (660x466, 75K)

Wouldn't it be better to give the olds a recoil-less 500 SW with a hair trigger?

>22 magnum

... why not 32 caliber?

wait -- so, i can get in on the ground floor for 350, wait 8 years and then watch Ian talk about a gun while I actually fondle it?

Attached: boat.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>can't afford a $350 gun
Why are you posting?

I'm pretty sure he already made a vid about it on inrange.

Not that guy but there are plenty of guns in that price range that are more fun, customisable, better and more functional. A snub nose .22 aint something you carry, its something you get as a novelty or just cause.

>that paintball marker double trigger
lol

He complained about the PRICE
It's $350
He dumb

>2 shots per trigger pull
how the fuck is this legal?

Attached: 1553111471580.gif (360x202, 1.97M)

Volley fire mechanisms are legal.

two? TWO!? THAT'S A MACHINE GUN!

Attached: 1520706384984.gif (200x198, 427K)

had no idea... thanks

I like the double barrel goofiness, hate the guardless double trigger goofiness.

The thing looks retarded, why would you ever pay for something useless?

When this would actually be better than that.

Attached: Taurus_Judge_2-441031T_L.png (2400x1366, 874K)

I honestly wanted the original for the lol factor.

for 350 honestly thats not horrible

Retarded, but if they scale it up to .357 and change the orientation from side by side to over under I'd definitely buy one.

I don't know why this is not a machine gun but they got their free pass right? Is this a 2 shot gatling gun?

If that was true double barrel shotguns would be "Machine guns"

Don't be retarded, double barreled shotguns can be machine guns.

Attached: 1527680294034.jpg (250x250, 13K)

You think I'm joking too

Then why the fuck don't double barrel shotguns use it? 90% of people think double barrel shotguns are supposed to be able to fire both barrels at once.

Attached: 1562377465982.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Digits wasted
>Implying anyone pays full MSRP for any funs
I don't think I have ever paid more then half msrp

Attached: 1517411280256.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Design simplicity, liability, ATF fuckery.

The hell are that man's wrists made out of?

youtube.com/watch?v=Slp9pAEk1Ns

He's got that old man strength that comes from doing a manual Labor job all your life.

>shilling commie/satanist vids
fuck off back to plebbit, faggot.

>getting baited this hard by Jow Forums

>red dot sights

I mean, they are literally red painted dots on the sights.

So theoretically. what's stopping me from doing this to it?

Attached: 183463947.png (800x800, 261K)

Attached: Dog Shoot.jpg (432x648, 44K)

whats stopping you from doing that with anything?

anything that fires more than one bullet per trigger pull classifies as a machine gun. I'm not even american and I too know this. I don't know what's the deal with this revolver tho

No.

.44 DOUBLE magnum!

You literally do not understand the value of money; it's not about being poor

Attached: FB_IMG_1544774400180.jpg (666x533, 30K)

My whole family was like this until they each hit about 55. Now they walk around hunchbacked and basically yelp in pain all night. Strongest men I ever knew, reduced to... that. Very sad.

How do you guys not mention the incredible results of double pallet penetration?! Think about the second impact happening right next to the first. This substantially increases the transfer of force

"The National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b), defines a machine gun to include any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."

They keyword there is SHOT, it doesn't say bullet or round. Yes, one shot of this pistol fires 2 rounds. But it's still one shot, and requires pulling the trigger again for the next shot.

not that bad, i like it somehow

>t. Nigger drowning in debt
Do you understand that it's possible to have the money to buy something and still think it's too expensive? Or is that too much for your little negroid brain to handle?

Attached: 5689065.jpg (571x705, 127K)

there are plenty of double barrel shotguns that can fire both barrels at once tho

People like these are the ones who can't budget for shit, buy anything their impulses command them to, and then blame the Jews for their debt. If the Jews truly run the banks their victims deserve every bit of what they get. Fucking consumption cult.

so burst firing counts as a single shot, since all the bullets fly out with a single press of the trigger?

pic related

Attached: saints3.jpg (1268x638, 60K)

No, burst firing is multiple shots

So what counts as a single shot then? If you have two barrels that both shoot a bullet when you pull one trigger, how is that different than firing a two round burst? You can't say that they fly out at the same time because if there is even the slightest difference bewteen the two barrels, mechanisms and the rounds then they will be slightly off.

It's about the action, like the bolt and internal mechanisms. Otherwise every shotgun would be a "machine gun" because it shoots a bunch of "rounds" of birdshot.

It boils down to this:

1 trigger pull, *bang* = not a machinegun
1 trigger pull, *bang*bang*bang* = machinegun

It doesn't matter if the single bang is firing multiple projectiles or multiple rounds. If it was based on the number or projectiles fired per trigger pull a shotgun would be a machinegun since it fires a bunch of pellets with one pull of the trigger.

the thing with shotguns is that the pellets come from a single shot shell, a single chambered round. Now we're shooting two chambered rounds with one pull

That's why I tried to compare it to the ACTION.
>take existing bolt design
>make it a bit wider
>2 separate firing pins, one on each side
>2 barrels, one for each pin
>still the same trigger mechanism
A single trigger pull activates a single action system. Not a machine gun.

And again, I'm saying it doesn't matter how many chambered rounds there are. You could have a gun with 10 barrels, 10 chambered rounds, and 1 trigger pull sets them all off. As long as they all go at the same time, it's considered 1 shot, and not a machinegun.

Now if you had some mechanism that set them off in succession, that's a machinegun.

.44 magnum squared

I like it, they sell a shoulder holdster package. stdgun.com/s333-shoulder-holster-package/

Attached: shoulder_package__18956.1562941788.jpg (608x454, 39K)

>Then why the fuck don't double barrel shotguns use it?
What would be the point? If you want a bigger pattern then use a bigger shotgun. The point behind a double-barrel is that you have two different chokes in the same gun, that way when you're hunting and you encounter a close shot you can fire the barrel with the wider choke, and if you miss and need a 2nd shot, or if you are shooting at a bird that's farther away, you have a barrel with a tighter choke at hand.

> 90% of people think double barrel shotguns are supposed to be able to fire both barrels at once.
90% of people are stupid. News at 10.

>extremely safe to carry
>open trigger guard

just fear of shooting you dick off

Attached: 600px-TQTDS&WSchofield-2.jpg (600x330, 60K)

Given the stiff trigger pull from cocking two hammers, you may want to keep the extra leverage.

I was just going to post the same

How fucking retarded are you?
Volley guns are specifically not machine guns. A machine gun is a gun that fires(a firing is a discharge of a round per barrel) more than once per trigger pull do to auto cycling. I can make a volley gun or a crank gun and it's not a machine gun.

5.7 version when?

Ian did shoot it

And it aint shit unless suddenly people wont die from .22 wmr

Which, spoilers, if you crank out 10 shots of it in 4 seconds, youre most likely fucking dead

>10 shots of it in 4 seconds
Dual-wielding one of these and a High Standard? Because this has an eight-round cylinder, and I don't think you're reloading that fast.

Attached: dm101.jpg (1024x764, 623K)

Problem solver is a hundred bucks

Attached: 1562893496252.jpg (687x696, 47K)

It’s a meme but call that user that was doing the Blade Runner grips and larp all night and day. Fuck I would.