And i thought the navy was gay

and i thought the navy was gay

Attached: 1562952069749.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP6B6Y9mVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=PmAa2xmwRbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fukken awesome lol

Who the fuck is that

youtube.com/watch?v=MP6B6Y9mVdk

>Somalian pirates we

why is standing on top of a
>Fucking Ramp

This. If you're not flinging yourself off the deck with CATOBAR you're wrong

lel, sounds american to me

that is fucking badass

>>Who the fuck is that

That's Reverend Alistair Mansfield, the HMS Queen Elizabeth's chaplain.

He carries a tree branch with him to sea. There's nothing special about it, it's just from his back garden.

Why? 'Cause that's what Sky Pilots do. You wish you were that swag.

Attached: D71fyNsXsAAkQLz.jpg (763x543, 67K)

Who the hell is that

>Alistair Mansfield
God thats a chad name, befitting this glorious man of Christ.

So he's just another mad old man riding an officers post

>church of bongland
Swag and all, but it's a crackpot.

good I thought it was some chi-com gook mothatfucker

Bongs are still fags

Attached: 1556682062734.jpg (700x499, 44K)

Please stay on your containment board

Close but no cigar.
youtube.com/watch?v=PmAa2xmwRbw

He just doesn't realise how much of the Great Mufti's circumcised cock had Adolf suck.

Please tell us which one isn't and why?

>hurr muslims bad

>hurr I want my country to be white!!

Fuck off back to Jow Forums . Sorry, brits are too civilized to cater to alt-right talking points and typically love their muslim population.

Forgot my fedora. Another time, champ!

This is why you'll never get laid.

Women don't like racists, incel.

Catobar is inferior, keep coping mutts and frogs.

>typically love their muslim population.
We really don't.

where's the UK's top Imam???

UK's Army's superior.

Attached: 1532365020554.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

But how does it get by without kids to rape in the ass? Do they carry an hidden supply of kids in the carrier?

Yep - its an Armatard thread.

Wow. Sorry lads, but you're well past saving.

Attached: 1447841411229.jpg (2000x1200, 476K)

This is belonging.

Attached: lee-rigby.jpg (968x645, 37K)

>and i thought the navy was gay
is that a snow flake?

Attached: 1546619917868.jpg (636x624, 40K)

>Be bongs
>Can barely afford new carrier
>New carrier actually carries USMC planes

Where did you think Harriers came from user?

Obviously the USA. The usa invented, carriers, and catobar and vtol/stovl and the romans the pyramids, the great wall of china everything.

That's pakis and catholics, this is a protestant ship, it'll be a few years yet before it's a paki ship.

>few years yet before it's a paki ship.
Try never. More muslims have joined ISIS from the UK than the military. Those that do can't stand living with the infidel and leave or are thrown out.

Should have nuked the Berlin too.

They gave up before it could be done.

At least Hitler died in fear, poisoning his family, and shooting himself. Going out in nuclear blast would be too good for him.

lel

>>New carrier actually carries USMC planes
less of a issue with the carrier more with lockheed being behind schedule in delivering the ordered planes

as to affording the carrier, we built and are keeping two of them.

>Then Jow Forums showed up and provided the rampant homosexuality

If you guys just had a personality you could get laid and wouldn't need to be snippy on the internet. Just smile more Jow Forumstards.

>his army isn't training priests to paradrop them with portabel churches in war zones

Attached: pg-40-russian-orthodox-afp.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

Navy fag here, their is a lot more faggots in here then you would think; Their was always stories going around about of officers coercing you in to sucking dick.

What is it about the UK that drives the mutts insane?

Post anything slightly british and you get a cascade of mutt salt. I am not English or American, so maybe there is something I am missing here?

RAMP RAMP RAMP RAMP

already delivered, with your little rowboat not ready yet
fukken kek

Why are you so upset?

sorry, I was just still loling at your little boat being towed

I am not british. I am this guy I am very curious why you are so upset about their carrier. Explain?

Also, its quite a stupid thing to say. Why would you laugh at them when the USN has had many many more problems?

Is it like: you insult them because it makes you feel better about yourself?

nothing, I think it's hilarious the bongs are doing this. micro carrier that serves no purpose.
now I'm trying to decide what will happen. do they cancel the second one, or finish and then scrap one because "muh budget, people need gibs"

haaaaaaaaaahaha yeah, when you have a zillion times more ships, more things happen
good try though thanks for playing

>religion is a crackpot
FTFY

Yet it is a good ship and there is no information about the second one being cancelled.

So why do you behave like this? Why does their ship upset you so much?

I kinda like ramps.

why would it? it's hilarious, I hope they build 100 of them

You are going to ignore your LCS program?
>Broke down
>Not usefull
>etc

Is that why you are here maybe? The LCS thread made you upset so you need a this?

The fact that you are so emotionally invested in another countries ship is very strange.

Familiarize Yourself with Roald Dahl's diary, dear bong.

>micro carrier
Not sure but isn't it the world largest non-American carrier?

>bongs build LCS size ship with a deck and a silly ramp
>spend billions buying F-35s
mysides.gif
thanks for the money bongbro

Attached: 1561245939093s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

the chinks tried to build one but all they managed was catapulting endless chinks into the sea

it is, that user is retarded.

I guess they used too much of their escalator technology into it.
Am I wrong with this ?

could be, once the bongs get it working I'm sure there will be a photo op of it next to a nimitz class so I can lol again

Why would it make you laugh?

because it'll be so tiny
"RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES"
haha

>rent free

yeah, thanks for the lols

Glad to be of assistance, mutt.

>Merely pretending to be retarded

Attached: 3sqmq0v1vxw11.jpg (1674x851, 3.48M)

haaaaaaaaaaaahah look at that dinky thing with no catapults

>3/4 the size
>dinky

Lol, you fucked up.

haha somebody fucked up, because that thing will never be the core of a real battlegroup. but hey, bongs gonna bong
maybe they can go pick a fight with another tiny island again, for more lols

>Its small!
>its not
>w... well it will never be part of a CSG because i say so!
Imagine being so utterly obsessed and so utterly wrong at the same time.

imagine blowing your entire budget on a raft and some F-35s you can't even launch at full weight
RAMPRAMPRAMPRAMP
baaahaha

Every single thing you have said so far is demonstrably incorrect. At this point my goal is to keep you talking, you insult yourself far better than I ever could.

Do it again, Bomber Harris!

RAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMP

The intensity of his obsession seems to have ramped up.

RAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMP

Attached: 1449421577676.jpg (631x800, 168K)

>being so upset you suffer a mental breakdown
kek

RAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMPRAMP

lol a ramp. Call us when you get a grown up carrier you nerds.

>When you get BTFO so badly you have a psychotic break on the internet

Attached: 111.jpg (500x326, 154K)

>could be, once the bongs get it working I'm sure there will be a photo op of it next to a nimitz class so I can lol again

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Followed by Moscow and then we could call it a day.

This is an 18+ website kiddos. Back off to reddit with you until your balls drop.

Here's your uk army bro

Attached: 4BE4E22800000578-0-image-m-7_1525554590891.jpg (306x544, 12K)

>Please tell us
>us
Why are you referring to yourself in the plural tense? Are you one of those mentally ill trmblr trannies?

You will never pass.

Pakis aren't the ones joining ISIS, that's the arab/turkroach muslims.

T. Rampcucks Jesus Christ the frogs have a better Carrier

Attached: F5DA4598-BFB4-4A7A-9E58-D33D4C2D1B20.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

lol, was never thaught how great U.S. and A is :D

>This autism
Wew

>psycho analyzing
>>>/tumblr/42027663

>foreigners jealous of US
The only people talking about American carriers are Americans. We honestly dont think about them at all.

both finished, PoW is on sea trials

literally not true, the first carrier was launched in 2014 and commissioned in 2017 48 F35B have been ordered with at least 90 more planned to be oredered so far deliveries amount to 3.

actually the ramp means the F35B can launch with their full load, the full 'beast mode' load.