Activism Optics

Do normies percieve different-colored guns as less threatening? While people already on our side don't care about the color, being percieved as less threatening can leave a positive impression on the ill-informed. Pic related's color scheme makes it look like a piece of marine safety equipment than le scurry babbykiller
>You're cucking to the enemy! SHALL
1.We're talking about normies here. Normies can vote. Normies are shallow and easily turned on or off by optics, and no amount of autistic screeching will change that.
2. People with a positive impression of our kind will be more likely to try out our culture
>it's over and we're politically doomed, rheed seej
What's wrong with some more new recruits and less people who think we're "bad guys"?

Attached: 6079866_01_sccy_cpx_2_9mm_orange_stainles_640.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Im not sure how much color has to do with it. Definitely normies usually know nothing about guns and all their opinions are conditioned kneejerks based on movies and fee-fees.

But Im not sure a gun being orange or whatever changes that.

none of them are less threatening if you're looking down the barrel.

>Jow Forums doesn't know about color psychology

Attached: Color-Psychology-How-Different-Colors-Are-Influencing-You.jpg (810x423, 100K)

Absolutely, other semi auto 5.56/7.62 weapons get almost no attention whatsoever but you would think the AR-15 is the spawn of Lucifer himself with how much hate it gets from noguns normies. And why do they focus so much on that one as opposed to literally almost every other semi auto rifle? Because it just so happens to look like an M4, a “military” weapon. Their entire argument revolves around it looking scary. Some people can’t be reasoned with as well, they drowned in the Kool Aid so to speak.

I mean I wish they drowned.

How are people such pussies that they think AR-15s look scary?

If only.
I’m not even trying to meme here, hell I did an entire senior presentation about this shit. That is unironically where so many of their arguments come from, that the AR-15 is this scary clipomatic assault rifle of death. In their minds it is a military gun solely because it looks like a military gun.

This is important for art exhibits, blouses, shoes, dildos, and pills. It is not valid for firearms. You can paint a tank pink but it doesn't make it less intimidating when it's busting through a hedge. That chart is also dumb and wrong and the meanings vary between cultures.

>why do people conform to what other people are doing and believe what authority figures tell them
Never underestimate the power of marketing
>it doesn't make it less intimidating when it's busting through a hedge.
>implying a pink tank wouldn't be funny as shit
>implying a brightly-colored gun that looks more like a toy won't look less threatening than le scurry black gun

Attached: 91cH3dljjKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1212x1500, 543K)

>Make your guns look like CS:GO skins
>Suddenly people are OK with it
Hm.

Attached: Chainsaw pump.jpg (720x410, 31K)

K

don't bump this shit, nigger.

I unironically want a shotgun like that now.

>42023568
>implying a brightly-colored gun that looks more like a toy won't look less threatening than le scurry black gun

then people will just ask why you're CCing a toy gun

>Do normies percieve different-colored guns as less threatening?

Who gives a fuck? Seriously who gives a fuck about the opinions of someone who unironically will change them because of the color of a fucking gun? Such a hypothetical person is an absolute moron and is unreachable by logic, and thus should be either ignored or manipulated.

Attached: FREEDOM.jpg (2550x2550, 927K)

Just paint all your guns yellow/orange with black stripes and go for the power tool aesthetic

Using different gun colors would manipulate them dumbass. Shit like this is why the left is winning.

I think one of the best arguments for carrying a revolver or at least a classic looking automatic like an m1911 is that it weirds people out less.

You are such an utter brainlet.

>hurr durr the 99% doesnt matter

i mean if i see a guy OCing a revolver in a big leather holster with a bandolier im just gonna thing 'lmao this fucking guy' compared to if i see a dude OC a semi-auto with backup mags on his belt and i just frown

i think you're drastically underestimating the intelligence of people who aren't you. Also if you're CCing, no one should be able to see your gun anyway.

Black and orange = The Black & Decker Dindu Wrecker.

>normies
kill yourself normalfag

>Shit like this is why the left is winning.

people are more and more anti-gun because their life doesn't REQUIRE a gun. people are safer than they ever have been in centuries. Its not that hard to believe that someone whos never even been mugged before would think that carrying a handgun around is stupid.

Sure, if you dedicate a portion of your life to learning about gun violence and statistics you would come to a different conclusion but maybe, just maybe, other people aren't compelled to research such things.

>UR NOT USING THE RIGHT WORD!

That's good

Attached: IMG_0402.jpg (250x228, 11K)

It really doesn't matter.
Even in Canada, trying to confiscate firearms is unachievable.
It's just not possible.

Attached: How many guns in Canada.png (1301x1455, 1.03M)

Yes, this is a thing. You gotta remember that the '94 assault weapons ban included shit like barrel shrouds because "they looked scary" I fucking kid you not. They literally went through gun catalogues and magazines searching for "scary" stuff, i.e. things that didn't look like grandpas bolt action.

Right, because Grampa's Remington 700 was never used in a war.
Fucking retards, the lot of them.

Attached: M24-Sniper-Weapon-System.png (1920x1127, 705K)

They're not retards, they're malevolent.
"Weapons of war" isn't a genuine principle, it's a pretense. They don't care about the logical conclusion as long as it gets them votes.

Post cute and non-threatening "personal safety implements".

Attached: IMG_8114.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

You should give a fuck. Their opinions dictate what you get to buy at a gun store

Attached: one in the pink.jpg (1000x657, 149K)

Attached: two more in the pink.jpg (2154x1417, 981K)

Cover it in anime stickers

Does that mean I can rack the shotty with that "brake" handle on the handguard?

All guns should be blue from now on, clearly

Yes changing the look of guns does have a significant effect on normies. My nogunz parents thought I had a quote "terrorist gun" when I bought an all black RDB. These same parents also really absolutely loved my K98 when I bought it as well as a recent AK I bought that had all wood furniture. I literally asked them if my AK looked like a "terrorist gun" and they explicitly said it did not due to the wood. Basically if you don't want normies to hate le ebil gunz then just don't get all black guns and you've already fought half the battle

if we paint our guns red and yellow, normies and polioce will be too hungry to try any bullshit. the lad's onto something