/BushWar/

Daily Bush War appreciation thread, right mates time for a lekker thread. Post your Bush War theme weapons, kits, or really anything relative.
Any people here with BW vet family? rhodie or ZA?

Attached: puL9TfQ.png (600x655, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mmwEnfyFTtY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lM0b7XEJflE
youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cassinga
youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/mmwEnfyFTtY

Attached: RHODIE.jpg (300x225, 23K)

Attached: slotfloppies.jpg (413x438, 80K)

Attached: thumbnail.png (1000x1000, 575K)

Attached: RBS3.png (1000x1000, 569K)

It may be an imbel clone, but damn if I don't still love it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190529-174232_Gallery.jpg (1080x415, 432K)

nice, you should get a halbek device

im literally gonna buy those haha

Attached: yvy32gg5grf21.jpg (1231x1123, 91K)

>implying I haven't already tried
I may try my hand at making one, but if I ever see one for sale, I'm grabbing that sumbitch.

yea theyre somewhat rare to come across, you tried making one? you smith? nice

Attached: RHODESIA.jpg (800x652, 208K)

Oh i just realized "try" woops i thought you said tried

Rhodesia worshippers are unironically cringy as fuck.

>appreciate the only good african nation
cringey? whatever you say kaffer

Ive always wondered why Jow Forums worships Rhodesia so much

nation of commie killers, and actually boosting the quality of life for blacks. Unlike the other nations of africa.Except Zuid-Afrika

Very poorly hidden racism. Tactically, Operationally, and Strategically they were a joke that got stomped by 5th world tribals. But they fought against blacks and that's all that matters to these people. They're just as bad a Wheraboos and Slavaboos.

Because Jow Forums is full of racist shitheads who cant accept that their racist ideologies are losing so they cling to the last openly racist and white controlled country they could find

racism lmao, what a cope

How many battles did they lose?

sameposter

>tactically

They failed at the strategic level. Tactically they were excellent, and at the operational scale they were average to good.

This, Its literally all just a power fantasy by low rent Dylan Roof wannabes

they generally did well in battle but they lost the war sadly, the men eventually couldnt hold up against the amount of rebels with shortages of supplies etc due to global sanctions.

Shouldnt have estab a white minority rule state in the middle of Africa

All of them.

That's why they're not classified as a conquered people.

No, some of us are just grounded in reality and see through the transparent shit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (335x104, 6K)

while i will agree that was idiotic, but mate they did well for a bit. The brits conspired against the rhodesians. They didnt like that the lads were slotting gooks.

Racism isn't the primary reason, it's rather the romantization of cold war bush wars, their aesthetics and a strong hint of anti-communism.

Attached: soldier of fortune 1978.jpg (1243x1601, 520K)

this

Attached: Rhodesia+heard+theres+a+coup+going+on+in+zimbabwewhen+do_1ec5b0_6441739.jpg (1200x1198, 287K)

>i am totally not same posting
>its totally impossible to change the script and remove a (you)

>All of them.
Which battles, specifically, did they lose?

>Best video I have seen as of late
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lM0b7XEJflE

racist cope inbound

kek
nice callout

Attached: aesthetic_5.png (504x750, 867K)

Friendly Reminder:
>Saffas > Rhodies
>Tactically
>Operationally
>Aesthetically

Rhodies only slotted local floppies, Saffas slotted floppies from across the globe.

Attached: sadf4[1].jpg (400x287, 38K)

if you're going to do fake paint why not do the receiver too

thats not even the original ek se bru
youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

ZA bru? jy praat afrikaans?

>Lack of a rebuttal
>y... your racist!
Pottery

actually thought that was slower than original, nvm its good

ja, lil bit

lol all these wogs can complain about is racism, rhodesia wasnt even heavily racist.

>fashwave

Attached: 4d5.jpg (1080x934, 78K)

it was the only related image lol i made an oopsie user

lekker man, jy van Suid-Afrika?

>last openly racist and white controlled country they could find
>Dylan Roof wannabes
>very poorly hidden racism
>Tactically, Operationally, and Strategically they were a joke that got stomped by 5th world tribals
So not only are you samefagging but you're also a newfag and a delusional revisionist.

this.

I used to work with a bunch of South Africans. All of them gtfo of that continent and give zero fucks about any of that shit. Rhodesia -- same thing. Its fucking gone, they got fucked, they did literally nothing that every other 3rd world country fighting a war didn't already do 10x over.

Its akin to the obsession with Finland -- gun groups sing their praises because they managed to shoot a bunch of mismanaged and malnourished russians as they walked into their MGs, yet they also ultimately got fucked by the soviets in the continuation war and still lost the oil fields they fought so hard for.

If anything, the only country that really deserves praise but doesn't get shit is Cuba. The rebels started with ~60 people, ended up with only 12 a few months later, fought in the tropical forrests for years and then knocked out Batista while still being outnumbered 3-1 against a US-backed force. But we can't, because durr they a communists.

Attached: 1442437649691.jpg (500x371, 36K)

>implying shitting on communists isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1554478438936.jpg (552x342, 30K)

Who gives a fuck what they believe. If one operated harder than the other, then they deserve the respect.

Regardless, those communists ended up winning so i guess get fucked.

>boomer posting about his dumb boomer war calling anyone a newfag
Don't you have minion memes to go post on facebook, grandpa

>60 guys took Cuba
>Amerifats couldn't do it with 1000 gusanos
>Amerifats had to deploy an entire carrier group against Grenada

bruh you just posted cringe, fuck of Jow Forums

>because durr they a communists.
Yes, Communism is antithesis of all things Jow Forums. A communist may do a Jow Forums thing, he may have Jow Forums gear, but he will never be Jow Forums.

Saffa here, posting my stash and my knowledge.

Busman trackers. They were extremely valuable to COIN ops conducted inside Namibia. Bushmen (the Khoi or San people) are a distinct ethnic group or hunter-gatherers in SSA. They were extremely valuable trackers, and tremendously athletic - exemplified by this picture, bushmen following the spoor at the jog while white conscripts follow behind in vehicles. Bushmen can run all day without issue. Tremendous men.

Attached: 2007021601.jpg (440x307, 59K)

>not Jow Forums: People who operated harder than your precious spec ops
>actually Jow Forums, apparently: cops, gun grabbing republicans

South African special forces with their pet lion, terry.
>terry the terrorist

Attached: terry3ol4.jpg (600x420, 55K)

Pic taken by the commander of a Ratel 90 (wheeled ifv with 90mm gun) of a T-55 his crew had just knocked out in dense bush.
>they charged it

Please go back to /leftypol/ and leave us alone.

Attached: 1401595661472.jpg (960x710, 53K)

Buying a coca-cola in the Operational Area

Attached: sadf_scramblers.jpg (800x573, 97K)

Paratroopers after the Battle of Cassinga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cassinga

Attached: wait.jpg (1600x988, 484K)

If you dont feel like reading the Wiki: Pic related
>Para boys jumped out of some planes
>murdered the fuck out of everything in a 20km square area
>Cubans, SWAPO.... Civvies...

Attached: Untitled.png (340x649, 24K)

Fun fact: South Africa captured so much Soviet gear that when apartheid ended they had to borrow money to get rid of it. The SANDF still uses captured RPG-7's today.

Attached: images (2).jpg (166x304, 11K)

lmfao thats like the rhodies who just took aks and old sovok gear off of dead gooks

the shona were like that with the RLI fundis

We even got our hands on an SA-8. We traded it with Isreal in return for some atom-bois.

Attached: fapa_sa_8_captured_by_sadf (1).jpg (400x304, 24K)

so good, i wish i knew more SA because ive been learning afrikaans for fuck all reasons. also the r6 is a sexy weapon.

Attached: R6.jpg (1087x720, 120K)

> rhodies
> dead gooks

Do it the South African way

Attached: 2308645_r5_jpeg71be0035b5f2f4cdeeb22a1eb3464863.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I know the SA-8 capture was a big deal, but was it really worth a nuke?

I am not sure specifically. It was either the nukes, a nuke component or the rockets for the nukes.

gooks just meant ZANU pf terrorists mate, it came from the american volunteers in rhodesia

>the american volunteers in rhodesia

what all 20 of them

i think there was a bit more but the word was used quite commonly in the RLI

>The term has been used by non-U.S. militaries, notably the Rhodesian forces during the Rhodesian Bush War, where it was used interchangeably with terr and terrorist to describe the guerrillas,

>The goo-goo term, whose origins are similarly uncertain, was first used in 1842 by U.S. troops in the Second Opium War,[7][failed verification] to refer to Koreans living in China at the time, although slanty nigger was more prevalent to distinguish Koreans from the Chinese, who were referred to as chinky or chinks.

Fuckin made my day

Specify

t. nigger

I can almost understand what your saying, feels good. How’s life safrican bro?

>implying Grenada wasn’t just a show of force
>implying it also wasn’t to test new toys

Where does this come from lol

goeie bru

israel and china are dominant powers

That’s good, right? Getting killed by blacks yet, or do you live in the fortified nice neighborhoods?

ya its good lol and no fortified neighborhoods just Conserv Security

failed country
seasoning with some herbs

Because I like having the black imbel furniture on too, and I switch back and forth as I feel like it. A painted reciever with black furniture would just look goofy.

would yall be interested if i scanned my copy of contact to share or do yall already have it

>If anything, the only country that really deserves praise but doesn't get shit is Cuba.

Got beaten to hell by a bunch of Eritrean Militias in a worthless war they foolishly intervened in for around 30 years.

Also Israel is a better example, as it received even less aid while it's enemies received direct British aid.

Many blessings upon you

Attached: images (6).jpg (250x246, 12K)

send to me

Rhodesia was an inherently racist country.
That doesn't really matter like you would think since basically the entirety of Africa is now poor in addition to racist.

>Communism is antithesis of all things Jow Forums
yes, you are correct.
>A communist may do a Jow Forums thing, he may have Jow Forums gear, but he will never be Jow Forums
wrong a lot of commies were Jow Forums, the URSS is Jow Forums as fuck.

>boomer
>grandpa
I'm not even 20 yet, newnigger.
>boomer war
Cringe.

>*USSR
fixed

This is the Congo not Rhodesia but I figure some of you may appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4

bump

Attached: africawars.png (1423x1274, 551K)

Whats your point user?

you wouldn't say that if you were a peasant in some third world shithole exploited by a landowner class without political rights.

Yeah, thanks to Capitalism I am not a peasant in a 3rd world shithole exploited by the landowner class without political rights.

Whole lot of disenfranchised peasants being worked to death in communist countries though...

Tell me more about los cubanos, user.

I met a rhodesian at work once, nice bloke, could spot his accent straight away and made a joke about his old country turning into a shithole which made him sad. His son laughed though. Funnily enough Cecil Rhodes was from my home town (Bishops Stortford). 1 Englishman conquered an area the size of Europe for the empire. Simply incredible.

Attached: cecil rhodes annex the stars.png (290x482, 117K)