Legal Question

You're walking innawoods at night when suddenly you become aware that a mysterious masked man is following you. He says nothing, but simply approaches you from behind. As soon as you see him, you start running, but he keeps pace with you easily. Eventually, you realize that he isn't actually trying to catch you, at least not yet; whenever you slow down, he slows down, whenever you speed up, he speeds up. Any attempt to communicate with him goes nowhere, he remains completely silent.

At what point does it become legal to shoot him? It can be argued that his behavior is unreasonable and menacing, for sure, but he hasn't actually tried to hurt you, at least not yet. So legally speaking, at what specific point does it become legal to actually shoot and potentially kill this person? He will continue following you for as long as you are in the woods, but as soon as you try to actually leave the woods, he will attack immediately.

Attached: 1507150396-544412711.jpg (507x338, 24K)

I would leave the woods and when he commits towards making an aggressive motion, shoot him in the kneecaps, walk up, draw my opinel and slice his tendons. I'd then pick him up and carry him back into the woods to my rape den.

I’m a big guy so I would push him down and rape.

If you're in the woods, the law of man no longer matter, only natural law. Do you think a bear or a wolf would question defending himself against a potential threat?

>You're walking innawoods at night
>Legal question
Pick one, and only one.
As soon as you're out of earshot, do whatever you gotta do

Shoot him and say that he came at me if I end up in court. Him being masked in the woods will make it an easy choice for the jury.

shoot, plant knife on body.

I stop and turn around while maintaining a distance of at least 30 feet. I just wait and if he still hasn't fucked off after a couple minutes I just tell him "Make up your mind and lets get this over with."

It's not about following the law, it's about convincing the jury that you followed the law.

>ITT: Jow Forums shoots at their own shadow while drunk innawoods

Is whipping the dick out an option.

>trusting the shadowpeople
fuck off glownigger

Only if you think your cock is big enough to actually be intimidating.

I heard from someone in the know. They said if someone breaks into your house at night shoot to kill. If unarmed, plant a knife. If someone is in your house at night or chasing you in the woods, they’re up to no good. Better judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Opinel is the shit. Sharpest factory edge on a blade I own.

10/10 would bushcraft bang Ina shelter innawoods

>shoot to kill
Nah nigga. Always say you shot to stop them. Real question is, why talking to the cops without lawyer after a defensive shooting?

>masquerade mask
you are being scouted for an orgy. roll with it. the password is 'ooooorgyyy'.

>the shit you posted
this is a menacing set of actions with an intentional obfuscation of intent, a refusal to communicate, and in a remote location without any means of assistance. yes it's completely justifiable to shoot if you produce a firearm and a warning and they approach you. honestly if you were in that situation you wouldn't be processing if you're supposed to be scared or not, you'd pull a gun and shoot them because it's fucking creepy. if you shot The Village retard then you can dump them in a ditch.

In the situation OP gives, it is not legal to shoot the man.

Does the man possess
The means
The opportunity
And
The intent
To harm OP.

The answer is No.
Maybe the guy is out for a jog.

did you reply to the wrong post or something

Either it's big and actually intimidates the masked fellow, or it's comically small and can make my escape during his laughing fit.

why would you use Deadly Force on something that has not Threatened, or Harmed you? Psyco... Wake up your dreaming....

>t. masked man

>means
If you are a grown adult who is even marginally close to physically fit, you are physically capable of killing another adult human. "Unarmed" is not the same as "harmless"
>Opportunity
"Alone in the woods at night, with my identity hidden" is just about the best opportunity an attacker can ask for, user.
>intent
Given the above, if all attempts to communicate, outpace, or let him pass you have failed, it is very reasonable to believe he means you harm.
The answer is yes. It would be a legal shoot, even without illegal fuckery like planting a weapon or misrepresenting what happened to the police.

spooky mask men following me in the woods would be a great treat. no witnesses go both ways.
im not a psycho but i would vivisect that fucker. remember the movie "the cell" where that guy loops that dudes intestines over a cooking spit and then winds it out of his stomach while he's still alive? spooky mask men deserve no less.

Adding on to this because I just finished wiping my ass.
His intent would become extremely clear once you drew down on him. Either he:
>fucks off because he was just playing a pranksy wanksy
>fucks off, and you've deterred his attack without the use of force
>he breaks his silence and tells you why he's been following you, the situation can be defused
>he commits to an attack and you can even more justifiably shoot him

The OP including that an attack WILL occur if you try to just leave was dumb, though. Even if hypothetical you doesn't know that, it would still affect your response here.